Final

I Wouldn't Let You Go AGAIN

(Kris' POV)

I lost her, she left me. The love of my life is gone now, for real this time. I never expected this to happen, not at all. I really felt like everything is not right.

Actually, before she left, we had a fight over a small matter. She's just being jealous and it leads to problem.

Since that incident, she never talked to me and when I asked her, she would just nod or shook her head instead of answering.

I still remember the last word that she said to me, "I HATE YOU."

And now that she's gone, she also forgot to say goodbye.

 

So, here I am now. Spending my time with my best friend since the day she left. Ever since then, my life is useless but I know that I need to move on now. I need to focus on my future and forget about the past.

*end of POV*

"Yo, Kris!"

Kris gazed up and saw his best friend, Tao.

"Let's go!"
"Where are we going?"
Tao grabbed Kris' arm and smirked.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight. C'mon, let's enjoy all night long." Tao replied.

 

As the two of them exited the cafe, something has caught Kris' attention. A girl who is entering the cafe looks familiar which caused Kris to stun. He is speechless, Tao seems to notice Kris' sudden action.

"Kris, what's wrong?"

Kris shook his head, trying to erase his silly thoughts off of his mind.

"Oh? N-nothing, let's go." Kris answered and dragged Tao along.

'I was just seeing things, right? Babe~'

******

While his friends are having fun, Kris is in his own world. He didn't care about his surroundings, all he does is hanging his head down and stares at the floor beneath him.

'Is that really her?'

'Why am I being like this?'

'Why I can't stop thinking about her?'

'If it's her.. Then..'

'Kris, think straight. She's gone now. She's 'dead'.'

'But I know what I saw, it's definitely her. I'm positive.'

"Urgh~!!"
Kris ruffled his hair in frustration. He's so damn confused right now. Tao gave him a weird look and asked,

"What'a wrong, dude? is everything alright?"

Kris stared at his best friend and shook his head,
"No, everything is wrong right now. I've got to go."

Kris left Tao and the others. He needs some fresh air right now. He's full of despair and inadequacy.

******

Kris arrived at his apartment in a very low spirit. Along his way home, he almost involved in an accident because of his careless driving. His feeling of despair conquers his mind and body. He can't think in the proper way right now.

Kris entered his apartment and went to his room. He dropped himself on his comfy bed while staring at the white ceiling of his room. He closed his eyes and hoped to fall into a slumber but unfortunately, he can't.

He got up from his bed and sighed heavily. Then, he turned around only to see a picture of him and a girl. He grabbed and stared at the picture. The girl used to be his girl but now, she's gone. She left him alone without saying any words.

Tears start to form and Kris tried to hold them from falling but unfortunately, it all escaped from his pair of eyes. He just cried and hated himself for being not good enough.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I know that I should pay more attention to you than my job. I thought that it was okay to do that because I didn't know that you were in pain."

Kris mumbled and carressed the picture.

"I swear to God that I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you, I really do. I love you more than I love myself."

He added and continued to cry. Since the day she left, he held onto his tears. He didn't want to cry about it but now, the tears had escaped non stop.

"I saw a girl earlier, she looks familiar. Babe, she looks like you. Her beautiful pair of eyes are just the same as yours. By any chance, it could be you..?"

Kris' lips slowly formed a bitter smile. He cried so hard that night and he even slept in tears.

******

Morning greets him. The sound of bird chirping is so pleasant. Kris just woke up and his eyes were swollen because of the crying.

He slept with the picture all night long. To be honest, the girl in that picture is Kris' first and last love.

He placed the picture back to its place and grabbed his towel before he enters the bathroom to wash himself.

After having a nice shower and put on his casual clothes, Kris decided to go out and meet his friend.

******

Kris told Tao everything that bothers him since last night and as expected, Tao was surprised and shocked at the same time when he heard Kris.

"WHAT?! Really?" Tao screamed in disbelief. He can't believe on what Kris had told him.

Kris shrugged and nodded,
"Yes, I'm telling the truth. I saw a girl who looked like her yesterday."

Tao shook his head, he still can't accept the damn truth because he didn't see the girl.

"It's up to you whether you want to believe me or not but.. I'm really telling the truth." Kris said confidently.

******

Kris was on his way to buy his favorite desert -cheese cake. He went to his favorite bakery which sell his favorite desert.

He was at the counter and a girl entered the bakery. She stood beside Kris as soon as she was in.

"Cheese cake, please."
Kris and the girl said in unison.

"Sorry but there's only one left."

The girl turned to face Kris and so does Kris. Kris raised his eyebrows and said,
"I'm here first so it's mine."

The girl's jaw dropped and she replied,
"It's mine, ladies first."

Kris smirked and answered,
"Yeah, whatever Missy." He was annyoed with the girl's attitude.

The girl's wearing a sunglasses, she took it off and gave Kris a death glare.

"Call me Missy once again." She said.

Kris turned around and he was about to call her Missy but he stopped. He was surprised to see the girl.

The girl waved her hand in front of Kris' face. "Hello..?"

Kris shook his head but he's still staring at the girl. She smirked and said, "FYI, Mister.. I'm not Missy, my name is Park Jaekyung."

'Is that really you, babe...?'

'No, she's not. She's Park Jaekyung. She's not her, Kris.'

"Here's the cheese cake."
Kris gazed up and grabbed the cheese cake. He gave it to the girl whose name is Park Jaekyung and said,
"Here, take it."

The girl smiled in satisfaction and paid for the cake before she exits the bakery. Before she left, she turned around and gave Kris an evil smirk.

'I won't let you go again..'

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi.. How's the story? Is it okay? Please forgive my broken English and errors. >.< This story is dedicated to my friend --> piqaaexoo. Hope you like it~!

Do comment below and.. THANKS~!

XOXO from freakgeegee