You're Late!

Weird, but a friend is a friend

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^-^


 

You had just gotten dropped of by your dad to your very overpopulated school, and you were currently walking to one of the entrances. No need to go to the main one anymore now that you’ve discovered some short cuts leading to where your locker was located.

 

You opened the pale green door, and when you walked in you were now face to face with the trophies that the school had won in the previous years.

 

“They either aren’t very good to be in the single digit placings or, they really like being in 10th place or something.” You muttered under your breath, good thing the security cameras couldn’t hear THAT well. Or else, you’d be screwed. Big time.

 

It was true, most of the pictures said things like ‘Boys basketball team, 14th place’. Or maybe ‘Girls volleyball team, 11th place’.

 

Turning the corner to where you locker was, 3rd locker before the very end, you saw your best male friend, Jungkook.

 

“Heyyy~~” Jungkook said in a soft whisper like voice, with that usual tone like he was going to rant on to her about how she was ‘so late’ when she was 40 minutes early before school started. It was either that, or we was just being Jungkook.

 

“Hi hi!” You smiled at the sight of your goofy best friend.

 

“You know how late you were?!” Oh, it started. You thought with a roll of your eyes. You didn’t bother answering, considering he bantered on about the same thing in the morning if you came any later than 7:40 am. And currently, according to Jungkook time, being at school at 7:57 am (according to the school clock) is late.

 

“Like, I got here at 7 right.” Jungkook started.

 

“Uh huh.” You shortly answered, turning the dial on your lock.

 

“And no one but a couple of teachers were here, so I almost fell asleep. But than I decided to read, and I sat on top of the lockers, and once again that teacher came and scolded me, saying ‘You know you shouldn’t be sitting up there.’ and he had thing very angry ‘how many times do I have to tell you this look on’. So I got off and I sat in the atrium, and I was like waiting for you like ‘when is (your name) going to get here?’ and I was like debating on whether or not I should go out and wait for you, but it was cold right, so I was than debating on whether or not I should go find my english teacher so I could ask her some questions, but than I was like ‘nahhh’ and decided to wait for you.”

 

By now, you were only half listening while you got your stuff ready for your Math class.

 

You would think he was done talking, oh no! Jungkook can go on and on and on forever.

 

“So I got back to my lockers right, and put my book away since I don’t have english first thing, so I got my Japanese stuff ready, and by the time I locked my locker back up you got here, and in my head I was like ‘Yayyy!’” Jungkook rambled on.

 

You just hummed “Mhmmm.” every once and a while making it seem like you were listening. Zipping up your binder, you thanking the heavens that Jungkook stopped ranting about you being ‘late’, but than he opened his mouth again.

 

“And now, you aren’t listening to me, are you.” Jungkook faked a mad face, and pouted.

 

‘Damn he’s adorable sometimes.’ You thought.

 

“Huh? What are you talking about, of course I was listening.” You lied, but Jungkook saw right through it.

 

“Of course you were. Now lets go to the library!” He said sarcastically but still grabbed your hand and started walking. You just let him drag you and blushed.

 

‘Why do I love this weirdo I call a friend again?’ You looked up at Jungkook who was no sitting in front of you at a table in the not complete silent library.

 

He caught your stare and smiled brightly before opening his Japanese worksheet booklet that he forgot to finish last night because he fell asleep.

 

‘Oh yeah, it’s because his dorkiness is his charm. A charm that I pulled me right in, and caused me to fall. Hard.” You smiled back with your toothy grin.