Hunhan: Be Loved (IWTMYFB)

EXO Fanfic Recommendations From A Fanboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Description: "Sehun returns to Korea after years abroad and runs into his old friend, Jongin. Jongin has built quite a life for himself and he welcomes Sehun with open arms. Jongin has everything a man could possibly want: a lucrative job, espensive possessions, and someone waiting for him at home at the end of the day.

But why is it that when Sehun meets Luhan, Jongin's live-in lover, he can't shake the feeling that it's him Luhan really needs?"

Title: Be Loved (IWTMYFB) by Vampyreunnie

Main:  Hunhan

Side: Lukai

Genre: Romance

Rating: PG-13

Status: Ongoing

Review: Grab a pillow because you're gonna want to scream into it and probably strangle it to death once you're halfway through this story. Let me just say that Sehun is the smooth, artistic, romantic, musically gifted guy EVERYBODY wants. Sehun is the ultimate dream guy though his wealth isn't as nearly at par with his friend, the wealthy Kim Jongin. Luhan and Jongin are lovers, though they drift a part when Jongin starts disregarding Luhan's opinions and does things without taking his lover's feelings into account. Sehun becomes a safeheaven for Luhan but the road becomes hazy when they realize that they can't hide their affair from Jongin forever. How lovely.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these amazing stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter