Center of Gravity

Bangtan Sonyeondan's One-shot Collection

username : kRiSYEOLholic

pairing : Jin(Top)/ Taehyung (Bottom)
cameo : Jungkook
genre : romance or fluff.. x) 


Their place for a fansign today was cold, and it would be a lie if he said that he didn’t shivering since he just used his bangtan-jacket and a beanie. But still, the sounds of their fans that were waiting for their arrival couldn’t make him any happier. He smiled and waved to the fans as he read all the banners that they brought—everything was about them.

“2, 3, Bang-tan! We’re BTS!”

They chanted the introduction as they began to start the fansign. The fans were really cute and kind, he thought, since they bought many pretty gifts and gave him some encouragement word. Some of them also wished Suga, s who couldn’t join the fansign because of a surgery a fast recovery. There were many sticky notes that filled with their question placed in his page, which he would happily answered before the staff noticed it and took the sticky note away.

Right in front of him was a foreign fan. He didn’t know where she came from, but he was sure that she wasn’t a Korean. “Hello,” he greeted the fan as he pulled the album closer to him, “And what’s your name?”

“Jen.”

“My name is Jin and yours is Jen. It sounds almost similar,” he chuckled before signed her album then looked at the pink sticky note on his page. The question was written in Korean; Oppa, what do you have in your mind right now? Jin nodded before decided to write the center of gravity on the note and passed it back to Jen.

“Seems like oppa is reading a physics book,” Jen commented in her limited Korean ability. But Jin who caught her mean just nodded before offered a hi-five as a farewell. “Thank you, Oppa!”

Jin was on the end of the line. And on his left side, there was Taehyung—or known as V—who was showing off his aegyo to the fans. As their staff cut the line for some break, Taehyung moved closer to him and asked, “Hyung, I saw your reply to a fan earlier.”

“Which one?”

“A blonde girl with pale skin who comes from Canada. Her name is Jen, if I am right,” Taehyung answered as he took a sip of his bottled mineral water. “You told her that you are thinking about the center of gravity. And I learned gravity in school not long ago, yet I never found that phrase. I am afraid that it will come out in the exam. Can you tell me what is it, Hyung?”

The elder chuckled on his fellow member’s question as he ruffled the younger’s hair. “If you never find that phrase, then you should study more, Taehyung-ah.”

“But Hyung~~~ You read about the center of gravity already!”

“Eh? Seokjin Hyung is reading a book—and moreover, a physic book?” Jeongguk popped out from nowhere with his teasing question. Jin just sighed, he really not wrong when he chose this golden maknae as the most torturing member.

Before he could answer, Taehyung already cut him off, “Yeah. He read about the center of gravity. I never find that phrase in my physic book.”

Their conversation cut off with the staff who informed that they were going to start the fansign again and opened the line. In the matter of minutes, three of them seemed forget about the conversation that they had earlier and each of them was having fun with their fans while signing their latest album for them.

The fansign ended earlier than they expected since there were lesser albums than they usually had on a fansign. Before they headed to the dorm, six of them decided to pay a visit to Suga who just did his surgery on the day before. On their way to hospital, Taehyung kept asking about the gravity problem since he really didn’t want to fail on his class.

 “Yoongi Hyung!” He ran like a child once they arrived in Suga’s room, which made rest of the member told him to not be too loud. But he just giggled before walked closer to Suga and showed him the snack that manager gave them after the fansign. “I really want to share this with you, Hyung. But manager hyung told me that you can’t eat it right now.”

Suga just let out a deep sigh, “Is it the proper way to greet your hyung, Taehyung-ah?”

“Anyway Hyung, how are you today?” Namjoon changed the topic as he sat on the edge of Suga’s hospital bed.

“I am bored, but feel better. You guys should bring food for me, not for yourself,” Suga replied, “And how’s the fansign?”

“It was great, Hyung. But hope you were there too. They really want to see you,” Hoseok answered the elder’s answer as he tried to get some snack from Taehyung, “Yah. Give me some!”

Taehyung gave up and gave Hoseok the snack when both Namjoon and Jin glared him and told him to not make any noisy since it was hospital. Then he climbed the bed and sat beside Namjoon on the edge of the bed. “Yoongi Hyung, you told me once that you are good in physics, right? Can you answer my question?”

“Depends on what kind of question you ask me.”

“What is the center of gravity?”

Suga glanced toward Jin who was drinking his bottled water, “Hyung, is it from you?” The eldest one just formed a small smile before nodded and went back to his own world—phone—as usual. He ruffled Taehyung’s hair, “Just find it out. It is easy.”

The clueless Jimin raised a brow, “Jeongguk told me that Jin Hyung read physics book. Yoongi Hyung, do you read it too?” he asked before Hoseok pulled him and whispered some things. Jimin clueless face turned to a giggle once he heard what Hoseok whispered to him. “Ah~”

Meanwhile, Taehyung ruffled his own hair. “I have physics exam in three days. What if they ask about the center of gravity? I am doomed.”

After one hour, they bid goodbye to Suga since the visiting hour was done and the elder needed more rest. Jin was sitting on the couch, reading some fan-messages in their fancafe when Taehyung suddenly joined him with two hot chocolate on his hands. “Hyung. Wanna some?”

“Sure. It’s weird to see you behaving this way, unless you have something that you want.”

Just when Jin was about to take the hot chocolate, Taehyung pulled the mug further from the elder. “Not until you tell me what is the center of gravity, Hyung.”

Jin just sighed as he rested his back on the couch. Sure, it wasn’t Taehyung if he gave him hot chocolate for free. “You should find it out. It is so easy,” he said with a smile before ruffled his hair, “I will grant your wish once you know what it is.”

“But I have an exam in three days, Hyung!”

“Then find it out soon.”

Then Jeongguk popped in from nowhere all of sudden, “Am I interrupting something? Taehyung Hyung, Namjoon Hyung calls you.”

Taehyung pouted as he drank one of the mug, “You are no fun, Jin Hyung,” he said before stood up and passed the one that supposed to be Jin’s to Jeongguk. “You are not interrupting anything. Oh, just take this.”

Jeongguk just nodded as he sat on the couch, beside Jin, sipped his hot chocolate. “Hyung. Actually, what is the center of gravity?”

“You really want to know?” Instead of answering, Jin took a paper on the table near him and wrote something before passed it to Jeongguk. “Don’t think much. And you will get the point.”

“Ah! Just like what I think. Anyway Hyung, I am going to continue the movie in my phone, the conflict is getting intense.”

When Jeongguk was about to get up, Jin held his hand. “Give me your hot chocolate,” he commanded, made the younger looked at him in confuse. “I already told you that thing. Now, it’s time for payback. Oh my, the weather is so cold today.”

“Both of you are no different,” Jeongguk commented as he gave the half-filled mug to the eldest hyung and walked to his room.

 

 

Two days passed and Taehyung still thought about the meaning of center of gravity. He went to public-library after their practice ended and even read a big physic book during their schedule. Sure, he could ask the other Hyung about the sentence, but he wanted to find it out by himself. Because Jin promised him to grant one of his wish he knew about the center of gravity. And moreover, he didn’t want to fail on his exam tomorrow—or he should say later in the morning. It was two in the morning, and their practice ended four hours ago since their choreographer had something important to do and dismissed them. Everyone was sleeping already, cherishing the early rest that rarely they got after they debuted. But Taehyung was still in living room, struggling with thick books, looking for the center of gravity.

“Taehyung-ah, you are not sleeping?”

Oh, maybe not everyone.

“Seokjin Hyung,” Taehyung called his hyung who was now sitting beside him with a glass of water on his hand, “I am studying for exam, Hyung.”

“Is it about the center of gravity?”

He nodded sleepily. To be honest, Taehyung was really sleepy since he gave up almost all of his resting time to read for these two days. “I am really afraid that it will appear in my exam, Hyung.”

Jin chuckled at the younger’s reason. Slight of guilt appeared in his mind, since he was the one that made Taehyung stayed up and lack of rest these days. He only hoped that Taehyung would figure it out by himself since he was too scared to say it out loud. But he guessed he had no other choice; or else the younger would faint due to tiredness in the next day. “I really hope you will figure it, but I guess I need to say it out loud to make it straight.”

“You will tell me, Hyung?” His face lit up when he heard that the elder would tell him the answer. He took the book that he once saw in Jin’s bed and gave it to him. “Which page, Hyung? I already read this book twice these days, but I found nothing.”

“It has nothing to do with gravitation or physics.”

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion, didn’t understand what the elder said. How came in had nothing to do with physics where it was clearly the center of gravity. “You are kidding me, Hyung.”

“I am not kidding. Now, write the center of gravity on this paper,” he said as he took a paper and pen and placed it in front of Taehyung. Jin shook his head when Taehyung wrote it in Korean, “Write it in English.”

“Like this, Hyung?”

“Now, how many letters are in gravity?”

“Seven.”

“When you count from one to seven, the center is number four, right?” Taehyung nodded. “Count the letter and stop in number four. It is the center of gravity.”

“One is g… Two is r…. Three—“ Taehyung suddenly stopped and looked at Jin deeply. He got the point now. “Hyung, you are thinking about me?”

Jin just smiled. “Yes, I am thinking about you, everyday,” he confessed. It felt like some weight was being lifted from his back. He didn’t care about what Taehyung would react, at least he confessed.

Taehyung’s cheeks turned pink at the elder’s confession as he hid his face on the couch pillow. He couldn’t say anything. But then a thought came in to his mind as he put the pillow back to the couch, “Hyung, you told me that you will grant my wish if I know the answer. Can I say my wish now? I already know the answer.”

“No,” the elder answered, “I am the one who tell you the answer. Isn’t it you who should grant my wish?”

“Fine, Hyung.”

“I wish,” Jin said, leaned his face closer to the younger and whispered to his lips as they locked eyes with each other, “I love you, do you want to be mine? I wish you will accept my confession and think of me like I think of you, love me like I love you, everyday.”

The younger could do nothing but smiled at the elder’s confession. Finally, the time came. “Do I even have a choice, Hyung? I will grant your wish.” Hearing those, Jin pulled him on his embrace as he held the younger tight, not wanting him to let go. “Hyung, are you a mind reader?”

“No, I am not. Why?”

“Because, your wish is exactly same as what I was going to ask you,” he answered. Jin’s face became shocked but he was happy at the same time. At least Jin knew that he grant his wish because he wanted to grant it, without being forced. “Jin Hyung, I love you too.”

“I love you more, my center of gravity.”

“No, you can’t love me more my… my… Uh, I will just address you as my Seokjin Hyung.”

“Now, I want you to grant another wish of mine. Go sleep, you have school tomorrow.”

 

 

A/N: 

Sorry if it takes a while.

And for the one who requested , i can't do it, but i will change the genre of your fanfic to simple romance. I want to keep this story un-rated, i know i forgot to add it on foreword. I am really sorry.

And i write the fanfiction based on who suit my idea best. But don't worry, i will do all of the request :)

I am asking for your understand. 

Please leave some feedback before requesting new fanfic.

Have a good day, everyone :)