It is my fault

It's your fault Oppa!

Episode 1.2: It is my fault

Kyungsoo is  2 years ahead to Hayi in school. They usually go to lunch together, but it seem that Hayi's Math teacher haven't dismissed them yet, and so he was waiting outside her classroom.

"Oh Oppa, annyeong! I see, you waiting again for Hayi." Juniel teased

"Ah neh, Juniel. Looks like the math teacher loves your class, he extended his time for about 15 minutes and 28 seconds." Kyungsoo answered ignoring Juniel's teasing

"Yeah, but Oppa, unfortunately Hayi can't come to school today. Her unnie called our adviser and said that she is sick. So, yeah. I'll be going now Oppa." Juniel bowed and waved goodbye

"She is sick?!" 


After class, Kyungsoo decided to go to Hayi's house, which is just 10 minutes away from their home. 

Kyungsoo's POV

It’s my fault. Entirely my fault. I was with her last night. And it’s snowed. It is my fault.

It is my fault that she is sick. I should not have asked her to stay with me at the park. I hope she's okay. Oops Bommie Noona is here. 

 

"Yah Kyungsoo ah!" Bommie Noona said

"Annyeong, Noona."   I bowed my head.

"Come inside." she said

"Ah neh, Noona."  I said while she open the gate for me to come into their home.

"Sit down for a moment. what are you doing here Kyungsoo?"

"Ah neh, Noona. "

"Are you mocking me Do Kyungsoo? I said what are you doing here?"  Bommie Noona asked and raised her left eyebrow

It’s is your fault. It’s your fault. Be a man Kyungsoo. Admit it. Admit it. So that Hayi will not be the one who’ll be scolded.

"Ah yeah Noona." I said as I ease myself and tried to regain my composure.

Bom’s eyes enlarged.

Oh nooo. Calm down. Moderate your eyes Kyungsoo, she’ll never forgive you if you retaliate with your own wide eyes. Calm down. You can do it. Breathe in, breathe out.Close your eyes.

"It is my fault Noona. Gomennasai."  I bowed my head again to show my respect and sincere apology to her.

"Ehhhhh?"  She looked at me questioningly. Now or never Kyungsoo.

I never waited for her to answer more. 

"It is my fault that Hayi stayed up all night.  We were at the park last night. I know she returned home super late last night, way way past her curfew, bedtime rituals and stuffs you required her to do so."

 

I could feel my cheeks burning up a little. Aish Kyungsoo.  

"it..it..was because we were waiting for the first snow to fall."

 

I looked at Bommie Noona intently. And she signaled me to go on with the story.

"Ah!!! chahm-si-mahn-yo."

 I grabbed my bag and took out the plastic bag and gave it to Noona. 

"What’s this Kyungsoo? Are you bribing me with these? Corn?"

"Ahh. Aniyooo Aniyoo Noona. It’s my way of saying sorry."  Then I bowed again, it was not a bribe it was more of a gift, jeongmal, jeongmal.

"Well, it’s looks inviting so, you don’t mind if I eat this while you’re telling me the story,right? " Noona's left eyebrow raised again.

"Aniyo, Noona. Eat well. " And I gave her my best wide smile. 

"jal mug get sum ni da." Bommie Noona said

Here goes nothing. 

Flashback 

After school hours, my teacher once again, have dismissed us early so I have to wait outside Hayi's classroom, so that we can go home together..

Hayi waved her hand at me. 

"Oppa, our teacher said that today will be the first fall of the snow." Hayi said eagerly

"Yeah I heard that too."

"Can we.. can we.. wait for the snow? I want to see it with you" She pouted and blinked her eyes in a cute way. 

"Of course... " It was said that:  If you share the moment of the first snow together with your special one, coldness will arrive, but together you'll have it overcomed. "...We will."

"where do you want to stay while waiting for it?"

"At the park. the one wherein we go to when we are kids." She smiled again.

"Kaja" I offered my hand to her, as I usually did, and I received her soft hand.

We settled ourselves in the green grass, and we lean into our favorite tree. Before going to the park, we settled our stomachs first, and yeah, we are so full. 

"That ramen was so delicious Oppa, Thank you for the treat!"

"My classmates told me that shop has amazing food, so I guess we have to thank him?"

"Neh, Oppa! We will, and we should treat them too.."

Ever so lovely and generous Hayi. 

"So while waiting for the snow to appear, how about.. we have a test of talents?"

She giggled. "Oppa, this is not a variety show, and you're not Seungri Oppa." (A/N: Seungri's story on strong heart, during their blind date he showed off his variety skills to impress the girls. kekeke.) Her nose wrinkled and fingers swayed, gesturing a No.

"Waeyooooo, only Seungri hyung is entitled to show his talents for his date?" I tired my best to challenge her in my most aegyo voice.

"This is a date?"

"yes"

She smiled, and I could see a touch of rose on her white cheeks. Is that because of the cold weather? Nah, I guess that's because of me. Points for Kyungsoo. :)

"I'll start now, Hayi."

For the sound: DO ft. Chanyeol on SUKIRA Nothing on You :https://soundcloud.com/lnrnua/exo-d-o-ft-chanyeol-nothin-on

 If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying
If there's something I'm not doing, but I'm trying
I know I'm no angel, but I'm not so bad (no no no)
If you see me at the party conversating
That doesn't mean telephone numbers are exchanging
I know I'm no angel (girl), but I'm not so bad(no no no)

Just you know
beautiful girls all over the world 
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted 
they got nothing on you baby 
nothing on you baby 
they might say hi and I might say hey 
but you shouldn't worry about what they say 
cos they got nothing on you baby 
nothing on you baby
Heyyyy.

 

I looked at her intently. On her eyes, those beautiful eyes, smiling eyes that made me drawn to her, when I first saw her. She is pale, but now you could see the full tint of red on her cheeks. 

"Hey, Hayi. they've got nothing on you.Can you be my baby?"

 I can see her tears are on the verge of falling. Her lips lifted up until her ears. Not exaggerating but this is the best smile that she had given me after so many years of being friends. Answer me Hayi.

"Yes Oppa. But.."

But? Is there something wrong? I am shocked.

"But, chincha , Ba-byyy? I never thought that you're corny Oppa. Your suave was deducted by 100 points."

I sighed in relief, and answered her with the best smile I can give. I moved closer to her, and encapsulated her into a hug. her smell is aromatic, lavender. It is my first time to hug a girl in my life (even my mom can get one too, for her I give the privilege of a kiss on the cheek, I made sure that the first one that I hug would be my girlfriend) so I hold her as tenderly as I could, and for now I will savour this moment.

After a few seconds, a cold thing dropped into my head. We're startled by it.

"Ah first snow of this season." Hayi started

More of aish, first snow of this season. Thanks for ruining my moment.

"Yes it is." 

"Thank you for sharing this moment with me Oppa. I will always treasure it." She hugged me tight, her little hands trying to capture my entirety.

End of Flashback

The door opened. Hayi, she was a little girl before  but now she's the one that I've spent the first snow of the season with, last night was amazing. Ah, really amazing.

"Oppaaaa, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at your home right?" I was awaken from my cheesy outburst. Not good Kyungsoo, totally not your character, maintain your composure. Hayi is here, Bommie Noona is here.

"Ha- yi? You're supposed to be at your bed right?" My eyes grew wider. Don't tell me.

"Ha? At my bed? Ah neh, I came up with that excuse so that I can skip class today, Umma needs some help in packing because she will depart tomorrow.What brought you here?"

"You-you don't have a fever?" I walked close to her, to examine her. Head, moderate, cheek, moderate, neck, cold as ice. She's not sick. It's not my fault! It's not my fault!

She smiled. Ah cute.

"I am not sick, Oppa. Thank you for your concern" She smiled again. Ah very cute.

"I like your smile." Did I just say that aloud?! Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Maintain your composure. I can feel my cheeks burn again. What. 

"Gomawo Oppa.ha-ji-man, you looked red, maybe you're the one who has a fever" Hayi blinked

"Aniyo, I don't have." 

"Let me see."

"Ehem. ehem. Aniyo Hayi, Kyungsoo here is not sick or whatsoever. He is here to fill me in with the details that you've deprived me of, last night. " Bommie Noona interrupted 

"La-la-last night?" It's Hayi's turn to blush. Again very cute

"Yes, last night Hayi remember? when you are so happy that you almost kissed everything in this entire house.."

"Unnie." 

What? Bommie Noona smirked

What is happening here. Did I just. Wait wait. Did I just blabber about our date, no meeting last night to Bommie Noona?! Oh no

"Hayi, so let me get this straight. You are not sick, and it's not my fault that you are not able to go to class today." I said 

"Yes, Oppa." Hayi nodded

"Sooo." I am very much in daze right now.

"Yes Kyungsoo, you are not at fault in here." Bommie Noona affirmed 

"Sooo." again, very much in daze

"You are not at fault for her absence, but i think you are at fault for spilling the details about your date last night. Because Hayi, here, trusts her little diary more than her Unnie about the lovey dovey things that you did last night." Bommie Noona held Hayi's shoulders to face me, but Hayi resisted, faced her Unnie and bowed her head.

"Hayi." I am so sorry. I am so sorry. I overthink. I assumed too much.Do something Kyungsoo. Emergency measures. 

"I..I brought some food that I know you like, I wasn't able to cook it myself, because I just knew from your classmates that you are sick today, so I bought these on your favorite store."

She's now looking at Bommie Noona, looks like she's fighting the urge to see the food that I brought her. Please look at me Hayi.

"Aish, Unnie."

"Ah youth, lovely, lovely, it was a beautiful first snow isn't it? Ah, Tabi I can't wait for you to come home. Our baby Hayi is now a lady." Bom Noona said as she pinched Hayi's cheeks. 

"Yah, Unnie. Do you want me to spill your secret dreams and fascinations to your knight and shining armor TOP from the kingdom of Bang, big and bang! " Bommie Noona's face paled and sweatdropped

Her gaze to Noona was shifted to me. 

"It's your fault Oppa!" She said in a high voice and stormed her way upstairs in her room

"Ah, neh it's my fault, Mianhe." I scratched my head. 

.....

"What are you still doing here Kyungsoo?" Bommie Noona asked

"Ha?" What should I do next?

"Don't use your eyes on me young man!" 

"Sorry for everything Noona, I'll be leaving now." 

"Eh??? Who said you'll leave right now? follow her upstairs!" 

"Wait, what. Eh??" I am getting Bommie noona's expression now. And I am not eating corn. Aish. 

"I SAID FOLLOW HER UPSTAIRS!" very demanding Noona, now I see why Hayi keeps on complaining on how 4D this noona is.

"Ah certainly Noona." I said bowing again.

"DON'T FORGET THE FOOD!"

"Kyungsoo FIGHTING!" I can hear Noona's cheer while I rushed my way into Hayi's room

Neh fighting! Kyungsoo fighting!

I guess I really need that cheer, and this food. And this time, it is for bribery. hehe. 

End of Kyungsoo's POV

"Again, youth of these days..an early lover's quarrel eh? very very lovely. I hope my Tabi is here with me now. Should I call him up? kekeke. Oh yeah I will!!!"  Bom said smiling

 


Hello everybody! So I notice that there is a scarcity when it terms to Lee Hi fanfics, and because of that I was urged to write one! Lee Hayi is one of my kpop bias from YG, so yeah. I chose Kyungsoo, because he is so squishy, and I would really want them both to collaborate, because that would be pure eargasm!

Originally, my plan for this fanfic is one shot, but since, I got excited, I extended it to be a two-shot plus Bommie Unnie and Hayi(I think I like their dynamic as sisters, 4d fun!) as side chapters. So maybe, 2 chapters more after the main fic.(Hayi's diary and Bommie Unnie's fascination about his knight and shining armor, TOP.Yeah. TOPBOM fan here! ) 

Thank you for subscribing, and I'd like to hear more from you all, about your thoughts about my first fanfic! :)