Remember.

My Dream

 

I make fun of GD a bit but please don't hate!! It's just a joke I love GD !! #1 bias!!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I had this dream a while ago and it was about g dragon.
I was a trainee for YG family but instead of training in the YG building we were training in my schools sports hall! As soon as I went in with my not so attractive sweats and shirt I saw GD in his sweats n shirt ( looking mighty fine might I add) and all VIP's know back in da trainee days GD had some funny front tooth, and that's whut he had but instead of gigging  I found him really cute ( still kinda do) and he waved to me as if I was his best friend and left pre-debuted bigbang and jogged to me!! He said
"Hey Aly! How's your first day at YG going?"
" good, kinda just started so not much has happened"
We walked around for a while just small talking , enjoying each others company when out of the blue I say "remember me okay?"
GD thinking I was joking just nods and giggles obviously not taking me seriously!
We both laughed and took our places and sat down as soon as YG entered.  
(Imitating YG )
"Hello everybody welcome to YG training ,  I'm YG . Now to separate  all of the hard working from the lazy people we are gonna play a game."
 
 
(I don't know how to fully describe it and I couldn't find pics so ill try my best)
 
 The dream panned up to a birds eye view and all the trainees (including wobbly tooth and me) where sat in a gigantic square and YG was in the middle with a red button and a chair that spins. The floor turned into a cage and where every trainee was sitting there was a trap door. And of course lava pit at the bottom. 
"Okay everybody those of you who are strong and willing to put the effort into debuting will be the result of this game, now how to play? Simple. I will ask u weird questions, answer 3 correctly and your safe and will be an official trainee for YG, however if you fail... There will be d  dire consequences. Now begin!"
 
As soon as he began asking questions and had his back turned to me n GD I whispered to him 
"Hey? If anything happens no matter what remember me okay?
"Huh? What? Don't worry YG and I are close friends and he is scared of me and won't hurt me or close friends , your safe, I promise" ( A/n did anyone else see that fact thing that YG is scared of GD because he is like so gifted in music and be watch him grow from a younger age? I think that's why YG was scared I don't really remember)
 
"Just promise me you will remember me and my name and who I am okay?" In my dream I knew that I'd wake up just at the right part and I though : hmmm? Maybe GD is having the same dream I'm having?
"Okay?"
 
(YG) "Alyssa!!! What's the name of GD's dog?"
"Gaho!!" 
"We'll done" he smirked suspiciously. He knew something was up ...
 
(GD) " see I told you" he smiled reasuring me i was safe but for some odd reason GD wouldnt stop giving me this confused look whenever he wasnt asked a question.
 
Me,GD,pre-debuted bigbang  and a few others got through and after all the congratulations and ect. YG said he will have a little party in the sports hall. Everything changed from the lava and trap doors to normal concrete yellow floors.
 
Me and TOP were talking bout randomz when GD came over (TOP excuses himself). GD with a smirk on his face comes over and says "hey, how'd you know my dogs name?" I could tell he thought I was a sasaeng that had a fancy over per debuted boys.
 
"Umm... ( obviously he did t know I was from the future and
Didn't know at that time if he got his dog but I had to make up an excuse) umm... I knew because...-"
Just then everyone leaves me n GD in da spotlight and he says
"I don't have a dog... But I was getting one next week and I was going to call him Gaho, "
"Look GD I have so much to say but I just can't.... Look just promise me... (He is Giving me dat 'u crayzay' look) promise me you will remember me no matter what!!" Then I start to fade slowly back to my time...
" PROMISE ME NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE U REMEMBER ME!! " screaming now in tears
" the future is bright for you... Just keep your head up for me?...Promise?!"
 
now half of my body is gone and GD is stood there astonished and in tears as well !
" I-I I promise ALYSSA I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU!!IF I EVER FIND YOU!!PROMISE YOU'LL BE MY BRIDE AND ONLY MINE!?" He quickly grabs what left of my hand an kisses me ever so passionately and carefully but  then I slowly fade only hands and head left, GD tightly gripping my hands. Slowly ... Slowly hands, gone.
 
"I promise,
Bye."
 
Once I fully disappear GD breaks down crying and all of the trainees walk back and YG is stood in a corner watching people walk in. Bigbang confused at why GD is on the floor crying rush to his side to comfort him and ask what's wrong?
 
"Do you guys remember Alyssa?," the members look at him like he is mad " you know the knew girl that I liked? Long brown hair, non-korean please tell me you remember ??!" Now hysterical GD runs out if the hall screaming "ALY? Where are you, please be here!!" YG carefully observing his every move which somehow triggers something very small inside of him makes him remember all of the past hours worth of activities and remembers everything that happened runs after GD to tell him he remembers and he knows how to find me.