Chapter 1

My Hidden Side

 

Eun Joon's POV

"Joonie, wake up! You'll be late for school!" oppa shouted from downstairs.

I lazily woke up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a white linen dress, a light grey jumper and black boots ( picture of outfit ). When I got downstairs I saw oppa and omma eating breakfast. I looked at the clock, it was still 7:30 "oppa you said I was going to be late," I said while pouting. "Joonie you have to walk to your new school and you are going to talk to the principal yourself because I have to go work," he explained. "Okay," I quickly replied. I walked out of the house and headed towards the school.

I arrived at school at 7:50 and waited at the entrance for the bell to ring. A lot of people came by and the entrance field was soon crowded. I decided to take a walk around the building. The school was beautiful, I kept walking until I bumped into a tall guy ( probably the soccer team ). “Hey! Watch where you’re going you….” he looked me  “hello pretty girl!” he said smiling. I already understood the type of guy he was: the playboy type cute but stupid. “Don’t you ‘pretty girl’ me!” I said. Who did he think he was? I didn’t even know him and he already flirts. I walked away from that guy but he grabbed my arm and turned me around “Listen up you! I am number 1 at Seongsan ( highschool ) and everyone respects me! You will respect me as well if you don’t want any trouble ok?” he said holding my arm. I pulled away “I don’t care if you are school’s number 1 and that people respect you. They do that just because you threaten them or for pity. If you want my respect, you’ll have to earn it” I said to the tall guy. The bell rang so I went to the principal. Mr. Choi was working on his computer so I knocked the door “ Hello can I help you?” he said. “Yes, I’m Lee Eun Joon, the new student. I was wondering if I could have my schedule” I asked. Mr. Choi gave it to me “This is your schedule, go look for Park Hye Sun, she’ll show you around. Welcome to Seongsan Highschool!” Mr. Choi said. I shook his hand and went to the hallway looking for this Park Hye Sun.