Application and Other Information

WIN: Who Is Next? (SM Edition)

Click Here for Application

Hey Guys, The application is out. There are a few things I'd like to point out. I'm not looking for wordiness. This is going to be a relatively short story with 10 episodes. (Episodes maybe longer than a chapter) That being said I'm looking for quality over quanity. 

Please note that the love interest can be any kpop idol, I don't care. However, this will not be the main focus in the story. Most of these characters, will likely have never meet their love interest. (If they have I need a good reason). You guys are trainees, please be realistic.

Please look at the avaible groups, none of them have a set number, but their are some notes that you can use for your character. For example, Team 1 has someone seen in the public view before, maybe your character was on a national competition for something and got notice for it. Please keep in mind ages, no one older than the year 1990 and no one younger than the year 1998.

The numbers on the groups are not set yet. Each group will have a different number of people, please keep that in mind. 

*(Edit) More on the story, there will be guests each epsiode from different members of SM groups, so also keep that in mind.

*(Edit) So I got my first appilcation and because of that, I thought of somethings I'd like to point out that I didn't mention.

NO IDOl Siblings 

For positions, you can pick up to two, However, put the one you perfer first. (People can be talented in more than one area).

This is not an debut idol fanfic. The groups are already on a TV show fighting to debut. (Maybe, I'll do a sequel with the winning group, if I find time).

For other and extra under style, They are optional which is why there are no numbers there. If you do add them please put pictures if you can so I can have an idea.

Also, Please highlight in some way you character traits!  So I can be aware of what your main traits are.

As of right now, that's all I have to say.