Sasaeng

Sasaeng
~Chapter 21~
 
She smiles to his sweet kiss. She sat up fixing up her shirt. 
 
Ahem…
 
Moonsoo sat up and scratch his head. 
 
“Well that was nice.” he said. 
 
“What was?” she asked.
 
“Cuddling with you...My first time too.” he said. Eun kyung chuckles.
 
“Me too…” she said. Yong hee walks in from work and saw Moonsoo’s shoes by the front door. 
 
“Who’s shoes are these?” Yong hee said. She picks them up and measure it. 
 
“Don’t tell me.” Yong hee said. She knows Kwang soo’s shoes size is way bigger than these shoes. She tilt her head in confusion. Yong hee knocks onto Eun kyung’s door.
 
~Knock~ knock!~
 
Eun kyung was startle by the knock. Both of them stood up in unison. 
 
“Who’s that?” he asked. 
 
“My sister...Snap! she’s home...What do I do!” Eun kyung said. 
 
“Eun kyung are you in there?” Yong hee asked.
 
“Yeh! I’ll be out in a bit.” Eun kyung said.
 
“Why are you so worry?” Moonso asked.
 
“My sister will kill me if she knew you’re here.” She said. Yong hee stood silently by the door trying to listen. She knocks again.
 
“Are you in there with a man?” Yong hee asked.
 
“Uh...I’ll be out unni.” Eun kyung said. Yong hee tries to open the door. 
 
“Eun kyung open this door now.” Yong hee said. Eun kyung pushes Moonsoo in her closet. She places her index finger on her lips.
 
“Shh… Stay here.” Eun kyung said. 
 
“But Eun kyung-” Moonsoo stops as Eun kyung interrupts him by closing the closet doors. Eun kyung open up the door. Yong hee rushes in.
 
“Is there anyone in here with you?” Yong hee asked. Eun kyung nods her head and smiles trying to not make things obvious. Yong hee saw the blankets on the floor. 
 
“Why are your blanket on the floor? you don’t like your bed?” Yong hee asked.
 
“Well I was...uh...Oh! I felt uncomfortable and stuffy so I slept on the floor. hehehe.” Eun kyung said. 
 
“Well I found these shoes. Do you know the owner of these shoes? I’m pretty sure it’s not Kwang Soo's.” Yong hee said pulling out the shoes in front of her. Eun kyung widens her eyes when she saw Moonsoo’s shoes. “Sh*T!” she thought. She uses her index finger nails and pinch it in her thumb skin repeatedly. 
 
“Well those are...not mines. I don’t know who’s shoe they are. Are you sure it’s not Kwang Soo's?” Eun kyung said. Yong hee crosses her arms she knows Eun kyung is lying. 
 
“I know you’re lying Eun kyung. You pinch your thumb with your index finger nail when you’re nervous. And when you’re nervous that mean you’re lying. Now tell me did you bring a man in here?” Yong hee asked. Moonsoo sat cramped in the closet. He couldn’t breathe no more. He couldn’t resist the crowded space he’s in. Moonsoo pops out of the closet. He startle Yong hee and Eun kyung scratch her head.
 
“OH my! Eun kyung who’s this?” Yong hee said. 
 
“Uh… Unni I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.But we didn’t do anything I swear.” Eun kyung said. 
 
“Hi…” Moonsoo said as he took a step towards Eun kyung. Yong hee thought Moonsoo looks a bit like someone. 
 
“Eun kyung explain this to me.” Yong hee said.
 
“Don’t yell at her. I insist on staying here, I’m sorry. I’m her boyfriend by the way.” Moonsoo said. 
 
“Aish…” Eun kyung said. Yong hee felt a bit shock but happy. “How can Eun kyung find such a handsome man?” she thought.
 
“Uh...And your name?” Yong hee asked.
 
“Moonsoo, Kim Moonsoo.” He said giving Yong hee his best smile. She shook her hand. 
 
“Well then…” Yong hee said looking at Eun kyung.
 
“Unni we didn’t do anything.” Eun kyung said.
 
“I think it’s best if you cook your boyfriend some breakfast…” Yong hee said and left. “What the? Unni’s not mad?” Eun kyung thought. 
 
“Your sister seems pretty nice to me.” Moonsoo said.
 
“But. That’s weird she would usually yell at me for bringing-” Eun kyung stops. 
 
“You brought other men before me?!” Moonsoo said. 
 
“Well let’s go eat breakfast.” She said and rush to the kitchen. Moonsoo follows her trying to get the answer out of her. 
 
“How many boyfriend did you bring here before me?” Moonsoo asked.
 
“Aish… Don’t ask me that. Want some eggs?” she asked. Moonsoo grabs onto her hand .
 
“Tell me, I want to know.” He said. 
 
“Three…” she said. 
 
“THREE!!! So you had three before me! and you said you never cuddle before. HUMph!” Moonsoo whined. He crosses his arms.
 
“It’s was in middle school okay.” She said. Moonsoo didn’t bother answer her back. 
 
“Moonsoo don’t be mad at me.” she said holding onto his arms and giving him the puppy eyes.
 
“Name please.” Moonsoo said.
 
“Names?” she asked.
 
“Tell me the three you have dated before me.” he said.
 
“Well...It’s the past Moonsoo.” she said.
 
“tell me. In order too” he said.
 
“Fine...First was Jung Taek woon,second was Lee Jae hwan and third was Kim Won sik. You happy now?” Eun kyung said. 
 
“But I’m better than those three.” Moonsoo said. 
"Well...I guess. If you don't know what you want to eat I'll just cook eggs and toast." she said. Eun kyung starts up the oven and cook an egg. As Moonsoo did the toast. They had a lovely breakfast. Moonsoo rip a small piece of toast and fed it to her. It was delicious.
 
RIng!~ RIng!~ Ring!~ Ring!~
 
Moonsoo reach for his pockets and answers the phone. 
 
“Yobosayeo.”he said. 
 
“Hey Moonsoo I received a call from mom saying that you were gone all night where were you?” Myungsoo asked. The voice of his hyung makes him want to throw a fist at him. But on the bright side if Myungsoo didn’t go back to Do yeon he would have never had a chance with Eun kyung. 
 
"At my girlfriend's house." Moonsoo said. Eun kyung looks at Moonsoo and blushes.
 
"Yah..." she said. Moonsoo pinches her cheeks due to her cute blushes. 
 
"Girlfriend? Yah when did you start dating?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Yesturday." Moonsoo said. 
 
"Well congrats." Myungsoo said. 
 
"I have to go." Moonsoo said. He hung up the phone.
 
"WHo was that?" Eun kyung asked.
 
"No one special. Let's eat." Moonsoo said. They continue to eat. A few minutes went by Kwangsoo came in. Eun kyung stood up and put the dishes away along with Moonsoo.Kwangsoo walks in and saw Moonsoo with Eun kyung.
 
"Uh! Who is this?" Kwangsoo said. Moonsoo smiles and shook his hand.
 
"Hi. I'm Moonsoo her boyfriend." Moonsoo said. Kwangsoo laughs and rub Eun kyung's hair.
 
"You kidding me! Eun kyung where did you find this man?" Kwangsoo said. 
 
"Yah! Don't make fun of me." she said. 
 
"Is there something wrong?" Moonsoo said in confusion.
 
"Nothing. Well take good care of her. She's very clumsy,messy,mean,uh! did I mention clumsy." Kwangsoo laughs.
 
"Shut up Kwangsoo. Unni is in her room she's sleeping so don't bother her." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo laughs.
 
"I know that Eun kyung is all that. That's why I like her." He said. Kwangsoo places his hand on Moonsoo's
shoulder.
 
"Congrats." He said. 
 
"You guys are so stupid..." Eun kyung said. Kwangsoo went into the livingroom and turns on the TV. As for
Moonsoo and Eun kyung they went into her room. Moonsoo sat on her bed as she sat on her desk. 
 
"So...what do you want to do today?" Eun kyung asked.
 
"Ummm...How about our first date?" He said. 
 
"That sound great." she said. Moonsoo went into the livingroom and sat with Kwangsoo as he waits for Eun kyung to get ready. 
 
"What else do you know about Eun kyung?" Kwangsoo asked randomly.
 
"Why'd you asked?" Moonsoo asked.
 
"About her mother." Kwangsoo said. 
 
"Mother?...no I never heard such." he said. 
 
"All I have to tell you is to treat Eun kyung your best. She's been through alot and she's like a daughter to me." Kwangsoo said in a serious face. It was so serious that his face didn't look funny. 
 
"Yeh..." Moonsoo replys.
"Don't let her run or do any harsh activies that will injure her ribs. She's very sensitive by that spot. Uh and." Kwangsoo said. 
 
"I will do my best. Don't worry I'll never break her heart." Moonsoo said. 
 
"I trust you." Kwangsoo said. After a silent minute went by Moonsoo got a bit curous about her mother.
 
"I have one question." Moonsoo said. 
 
"What is it?" Kwangsoo asked.
 
"About her mother...What happened?" Moonsoo said. 
 
"That, Eun kyung can tell you herself." Kwangsoo said. Eun kyung walks out in a cute outfit. Moonsoo stood up.
 
"Whoa... she's so beautiful." he thought. Eun kyung smiles.
 
"Okay let's go." she said. Moonsoo and Eun kyung walks out and head towards the bus. 
 
"Lets go downtown." she said. Moonsoo shook his head.The bus arrives and they hop in. They sat next to each
other. Eun kyung looks out the window. The town was covered in white along with beautiful christmas lights. 
 
"I can't wait until they light up the christmas lights." she said. 
 
"Me too." Moonsoo said. They reach downtown whhere all the people of Seoul walks around and shop. They went to one shop to the next. Eun kyung walks past the pet store. She paused and took a step back. There was a cute little puppy sleeping in it's cage as for the others were running around chewing on their toys.
 
"Awww...They're so adorable." she said. Moonsoo holds onto her hand.
 
"Let's...go in." he said. She nods and pulls him in the pet shop. A lady walks towards them.
 
"Hi! Welcome to Family pets would you like to hold onto to any pets in particular?" she asked. 
 
"Yes!" Eun kyung said excitely. The lady gave her a puppy. Eun kyung held onto the puppy as it sleeps in her arms. Eun kyung looks at Moonsoo.
 
"Pet it." she said. Moonsoo didn't want to go near it. He smiles and nods.
 
"Ahhh WAE???" she asked.
 
"I...I'm fine." he said.
 
"Are you scared of them?" Eun kyung asked.
 
"Ahnyeo..." he said quietly.
 
"You are scared!" she said. Eun kyung pulls the puppy towards Moonsoo. He quickly took a step back. 
 
"ACHOO!" he sneezes.
 
"You're allergic to dogs?" Eun kyung asked. 
 
"Achoo!" he sneezes again. Moonsoo rubs his nose and nods. Eun kyung quickly returns the puppy to the woman
and held onto his hand. 
 
"Then lets go." she said. 
 
"But you love them." Moonsoo said. 
 
"And you're allergic to them." She said. 
 
"I'm sorry." he said. 
 
"Let's go eat something sweet." she said.
 
"Okay." he said. They head out to a beautiful cafe shop. Moonsoo orders a couple cake. They enjoy the cake. Moonsoo watches her stuff herself. He laughs. Eun kyung didn't bother because it cake was much too good. Her lips had a slight smear of frosting on the side. Moonsoo couldn't help but notice it. Eun kyung stops as she 
notice Moonsoo kept staring at her. 
 
"What?" she asked.
 
"Nothing..." he said. She took another bite of the cake and still Moonsoo remain looking at her.
 
"What is it?" she asked again.Moonsoo pionts out the frosting on her lips. Eun kyung was still confuse as to what he's trying to point out so she nods. Moonsoo stood up lift her chin up with his hand. He brings himself towards her. Eun kyung can feel her heart beat faster each inch he gets closer. She closes her eyes. Moonsoo stops and saw her eyes closes. He lay a kiss on her forehead. She opens her eyes when she notice his lips were on her forehead not lips. Moonsoo stares into her eyes and smiles. He grabs a napkin and wipes off the frosting. 
 
"You had frosting on the side of your lips." he said. Eun kyung quickly grabs another napkin and rubs her lip. 
 
"It's gone now" Moonsoo said. She stops.
 
"You could have told me that." she said. After a few minutes Moonsoo just remembers something. 
 
"Eun kyung I have a question." he said.
 
"What is it?" she asked.
 
"I want to know..." he said.
 
"About what? Don't tell me about my ex boyfriends?" she said.Moonsoo nods.
 
"Your mother." he said. Eun kyung pause.
 
"Why?" she asked.
 
"I just..." Moonsoo said.
 
"I don't want to talk about her." Eun kyung said. Moonsoo can tell Eun kyung was a bit upset. He felt a bit stupid
for bringing her nother up on thier first date. 
 
"I'm sorry...Let's talk about something else then." he said. 
 
"Yeah...something else." she said. As the day starts to darken the christmas lights turns on. It was beautiful. The snow starts to fall. Eun kyung looks out the window smiles. It was the most beautiful time of the year. Moonsoo held onto her hand.
 
"Want to go for a walk?" he asked. She nods. They left the shop and walk along the side walk. They walk to a park where Eun kyung shares her first kiss...It was a bad place to be in with Moonsoo but Eun kyung didn't want to leave just yet. She walks towards the area where they kissed. 
 
"Wow this is a nice park." Moonsoo said.
 
"Yeah..." she said. She stood still. 
 
~"I..." She said. "I don't care no more!" she thought. Eun kyung cup his face with her cold hands. She put her lips towards his. She could hardly feel his lips due to the mask she's still wearing. She felt his warmth though. It was nice, very nice. Myungsoo's eyes were open wide. He was suprise, he hasn't even kissed Do yeon yet. Eun kyung lets go of him.
 
"What are you doing!" he yelled. 
 
"I'm sorry... But I was still wearing the mask though." she said. Myungsoo wipes his lips. He took off Eun kyung's masked. 
 
"I'm so sorry..." she said. Myungsoo then put his warm hand on her cheeks and pulled her in for another kiss. He press his lips against hers. Eun kyung couldn't believe that this was happening. Kim myungsoo is kissing her. She slowly closes her eyes and enjoy his warm lips against hers. He stops and their lips departed.
 
"It's better without the mask." he said. Eun kyung blushes and her heart beats so rapidly that it felt like her heart's not beating anymore.~
 
Eun kyung let out a breath. "Why am i still thinking about him?...Eun kyung you're such a b*tch stop thinking about Myungsoo!" She thought. Moonsoo held onto her hand tight. He knows something's up with her or bothering her. 
 
"Are you okay EUn kyung?" Moonsoo asked. 
 
"uh!Uh...Yeah I'm just thinking too  much at the moment." she said. 
 
"Don't think. Just say it out. I won't mind." he said. 
 
"No..."She said. 
 
"If something is bothering you...you can tell me and I'll help you." Moonsoo said.
 
"You're such a good person Moonsoo. You don't deserve me. Why Moonsoo? I'm such a bad person." Eun kyung said as tears fills up her eyes. 
 
"No Eun kyung." Moonsoo said.
 
"I...Hate myself so much for being like this Moonsoo. You always put up with me and make me happy no matter
what. And all I did was hurt you." she said. 
 
"Eun kyung ah. Don't say that." he said.
 
"Even my mother didn't want me." she said as tears fell from her eyes.He wipes her tears and slowly places his warm lips on hers. He pulls her in towards him slowly and gentilly. Eun kyugn stops as she felt warmth in her lips. It was a beautiful feeling. The feeling of comfort and love. Comparing the kisses she had with Myungsoo.Myungsoo would be the best at making her heart pop but Moonsoo would be the best at making her heart beats. He stops.
 
"Don't you ever cry again...I hate it when you cry." Myungsoo said. 
 
"I'm sorry." she said. 
 
"Lets go...I need something warm to drink." he said. They walk to a small market located just around the corner of Do yeon's house. Moonsoo and Eun kyung went into the market. DO yeon on the other was just a few blocks away from home. She walks along the side walks look up in the sky as the snowflakes hits her gentilly. A little rock flew and hit her on her arm. 
 
"AH!" she said. SHe turns around and there was a group of high schoolers holding onto more rocks.
 
"Is there a problem?" Do yeon asks.
 
"I'll never let Myungsoo oppa date someone like you. He's mine!" one of them yells. Right then Eun kyung walks out with Moonsoo. The girl threw another rock at Do yeon and it hit her chest hard. 
 
"AH!" she yells. Eun kyung heard someone yelled and turn to her side. She saw the girls throwing rocks at Do yeon. Eun kyung rushes up to Do yeon. 
 
"Die you b*tch," one of them said. The girl threw the rock and Do yeon couldn't do anything but shut her eyes tight. Eun kyung scretch out her arms trying to prevent the rock from hitting Do yeon. It hit her head pretty hard. The rock bounces off her head and left a bruise. 
 
"Ah! aish..." Eun kyung said.Do yeon  opens her eyes and saw Eun kyung. The girls stops.
 
"Who the are you to intefere! Go away if you don't want to get hurt!" the girl said. Moonsoo turns around and Eun kyung was gone. 
 
"What the?" Moonsoo said. He turns around saw Eun kyung with Do yeon. 
 
"For your information I'm hurt! And Why are you guys throwing rocks at her!" Eun kyung yells.
 
"It's for Dating Myungsoo! He's ours!" they said. 
 
"You guys are heartless...Hurting the one he love. Why not you guys stop it. This does no good and it'll not change anything." Eun kyung said.
 
"What!" the girl yells.
 
"If he choose to love her then let it be for sakes! It's their life they can do what they want! It's not wrong to date is there? And If you really love Myungsoo then give him a little respect!" Eun kyung said. Do yeon couldn't believe what's she's hearing. Someone is actually supporting and helping her. "Thank you very much" she thought. 
 
"What! This b*tch." The girl said and threw another rock. Moonsoo ran infront of Eun kyung and embraces her. The rock flew and it his back. Eun kyung felt his warm chest
on her. 
 
"Moonsoo are you okay?" she asked. The girls threw more rocks and it hit his back repeatly. The throws were not light but hurts.Eun kyung places her hand on his back trying to prevent it from hitting him. On f the rock hit her fingers and left a nasty scab.Her hand was bleeding.  
 
"Stop it!" Eun kyung yells. Moonsoo held her tighter.
 
"It's okay...It's okay a few weak shots." Moonsoo said. After they ran out of rocks to threw they left. Do yeon stood silently feeling guilty that she couldn't nothing to help them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!! It's been awhile I know.... I'll try my best to update more. Since it's thanks giving week I'm super busy so forgive me if I update a little bit very late >_< I hope you like this chapter and Comment!!! Happy thanks giving!!!!Since it's thanksgiving I hope I don't gain weight after eating so much!!!!
 
cheetos.giftumblr_ms5klvwBwR1ryhywmo1_500.gifykvddejzs7qiqkyzj729.gif