Love or Not ?

Chocolate meet Mint

Jungkook : " Good morning Yooungie ahh..Wake up now.. you gonna be late" 

Sooyoung : "10 minutes more"

Jungkook : "wake up.. don't be lazy.."

 

Aigoo omma.. why can he just let me sleep ten minutes more.. Wait a minute.. Why my omma voice so husky just like a guy and exactly like Jungkook? Jungkook????!

Sooyoung open her eyes quickly and OMG.. It;s really him.. Jungkook in her room? Quickly he get up from her bed..

 

Jungkook : "ohh.. you already woke up" / look at you/..  "ahjumma Youngie already woke up" /shout/

Sooyoung : "What are you doing here?" Am I dreaming?

Jungkook : "I want to go to school with you" /open the curtain/ "I said to your mom that I'm your boyfriend and she ask me to wait in your room" /smile/

 

what mom had done.. how can he enter my room when I'm sleeping..

Sooyoung get up from her bed and push Jungkook out from his room..

 

Sooyoung : "I want to get ready so get out" /close the door/

I don't like him... I shouldn't waste my time thinking about him.. It's up to him what he want to do.. I don't want to kow..

 

Sooyoung walk out from her room to rest room where her mother and Jungkook were have a chat.. She didn't stop at there.. She just keep walking towards the door..

 

Sooyoung : "Bye mom"

Jungkook : "ahjumma annyeong" /smile while waving/

Sooyoung's mom : "Nae.. come again next time" 

Jungkook : "nae.. arrasseo.." /bow/

 

Sooyoung just ignore him and keep walking without waiting for him..

 

Jungkook : "Youngie ah.. wait for me" /run/  "are you ashame because I saw the way you sleep?"

Sooyoung : "Nope!"

Jungkook : "you're so cute when sleeping"

Sooyoung : "thank you ! " /cold/

Jungkook : "when you was sound asleep..look at this" /show his phone/

Sooyoung : "yahh.. how dare you take my picyure while i'm sleeping" /angry/

Jungkook : "I want send this picture to all student" /run/

Sooyoung : "yah.. you better stop" /chase him/

 

Sooyoung chase Jungkook until to the school.. People around the road just shake their head seeing that situation..

 

Jungkook : "pai pai youngie ahh.. see you during recess" /run to his class/

 

Sooyoung just let him be because he so tired to chase after him anymore.. She went to her locker and saw Taeyeon at there watching her with a smile ..

 

Taeyeon : "So sweet both of you " /smile/  " you got a boyfriend before hyoyeon.. my mom was shocked heard that"

Sooyoung : "Mwo? wae you tell your mom? And since when I have a boyfriend? I already told you that he's not my boyfriend !" /angry/

Hyoyeon : "Sooyoung ahh"

Sooyoung : /turn behind/  "Hyoyeon ahh"

Hyoyeon : "joheum achim (good morning)"

Sooyoung : "Please listen my explanation.."

Hyoyeon : "Sorry about yesterday,, but don't worry.. Jungkook already reject me.."

Sooyoung : "mwo?" /shock/

Hyoyeon : "I was planned to tell him before the meeting but he reject me before I tell him.. I just want to say that.. You don't have to be worry,, I'm just fine"                         /smile/

Sooyoung : "Hyoyeon ahh.." /awry/

Hyoyeon : "Hope you happy with him"

Sooyoung : "Mwo?"

Hyoyeon : " Why you didn't tell me earlier? How long both of you had been in relationship? Tell me.. Your intimacy make us jealous"

 

They had been misunderstood.. /sigh/

The bell ring show that recess time alreday start.. As promised, Jungkook come to Sooyoung's class.. She are having a chat with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.. She didn't realise his attend.. Jungkook come closer to Sooyoung and hug her from back..

 

Jungkook : "It's alreadt\y recess time.. what are you doing here?"
Sooyoung : "What are you doing?"

Jungkook : " Lets eat at rooftop" /pull her to follow him/

Taeyeon & Hyoyeon : "aww.. so sweet both of you" /laugh/

 

Sooyoung want to deny the word but she can because Jungkook pull him so fast.. She just give a sharp glare to both of her friend..

 

Sooyoung : "What have you said to Hyoyeon?"

Jungkook : "the truth!"

Sooyoung : "wait a minute.. since when I agree to couple with you?" /angry/

Jungkook : "ahhh.. so yummy" /eating pudding/

Sooyoung : "Don't eat when I'm talking to you"

Jungkook : "its so yummy.. do you want some?"

Sooyoung : "I don't want!"  why he eating pudding for lunch?  /start to eat her bento/

Jungkook : "Did ahjumma make the bento?"

Sooyoung : "Nae.. waeyo? do you want some"

Jungkook : "why not you make a bento for me tomorrow?" /make aegyo face/

 

Sooyoung : "Nope.. why I have to?"

Jungkook : "nae omma has gone "  to work...  "So she can't make it for me" /sad face/

Sooyoung : because of that he only eat pudding during recess?  "arasseo.. I'll tell my mom to make two"
Jungkook : " I want you to make it"

Sooyoung : " I can't cook"

Jungkook : "You make it"

Sooyoung : "I can't cook.. it will taste bad"

Jungkook : "You make it"

Sooyoung : "Arasseo.. I'll make it" /surrender/

Jungkook : "Yayyy"

 

The next morning, Sooyoung wake up early to make bento for Jungkook.. She success but the bento look a little bad.. When Jungkook saw the bento he was laughing like there's no more tomorrow.. He taste it a little and say that it wasn't delicious but he still finished it..He really appreciate what Sooyoung had done to him.. Sooyoung still cook for him eventhough she can't cook.. He ask Sooyoung to cook for him again ..

 

Two days after that, Sooyoung feeling weird because Jungkook didn't come to her house to go to school with her.. He went to Jungkook class and ask his friends about him.. His friends told that Jungkook had a stomach ache..

 

Stomachache? was it because of the bento I made? Sooyoung start feeling worry and without wasting any time, after the school end she go to Jungkook's house with adress given by his friends..Jungkook so happy when Sooyoung come to his house.. He invite Sooyoung to enter his house..At first Sooyoung refuse but when Jungkook said that he was in pain because of her, she obey...  

 

Sooyoung : "Jungkook.. are you okay?" /worry/

Jungkook : "Nae.. still in pain.. Auchh" /pretend to be sick/

Sooyoung : "Mianhae.." /sad face/

Jungkook : "Youngie ahh.. come here" 

Sooyoung : " /go closer to him/ "waeyo?"

Jungkook : "Which one better?" /extend his empty hand to Sooyoung/

Sooyoung : "huh??"

Jungkook : /rub Sooyoung's head/ ahh. or kiss will be better?"

Sooyoung : /blush/

Jungkook : "Actually I lied to you.. I'm not sick.. I just don't want go to school.. Because of that I use your bento as reason.. You're so easy to gullible.."

Sooyoung : /throw her bag to Jungkook/  "I'm really worried about you" /watch him with tear full in her eyes/

 

Sooyoung get out from Jungkook's house while tears didn't stop falling down.. he make joke of me.. How could him.. While at home, Jungkook was shocked saw tears falling down from Sooyoung's eyes.. The truth is he is in pain.. But he don't want Sooyoung to feel awry so he lie to her.. He never though that Sooyoung will cry.. Jungkook let out such a deep sigh..

 

Tommorrow morning Sooyoung went to school with a bad mood.. Hyoyeon mad at Sooyoung because she always avoid when Jungkook want to meet her..

Hyoyeon : "poor him.. He's still in a pain"

Sooyoung : "Don't lie.. yesterday I went to visited him but he just alright.. he just pretend being sick"

Hyoyeon : "I think he deliberately doing that.. No boyfriend want to look weak infront of their girlfriend.. Two days ago, he passed up after recess..Looks like he's really in pain.. I don't lie.. Morever, he had such a sensitive stomach"

Sooyoung : "All of it is my fault.. If I didn;t make him the bento he wouldn't be in pain..He said that he didn't sick.. because of that i though he was just playing with my feeling"

Hyoyeon : "Looks like he's doing that because he don't want you to feel guilty"

Sooyoung : "But why?"

Hyoyeon : "Oh Sooyoung.. you're so naive.. It because he loves you" /smile/

 Love me? bull! He always make fun of me..

Sooyoung : "He just playing with me.. It's impossible"

Hyoyeon : "Sooyoung ahh.. why you still don't want to accept the reality?"

Sooyoung : "Hyoyeon ahh.. I'm sure that I'll not fall in love with him.. He is a jerk that great in dissimulating. !!"
Hyoyeon: "Sooyoung ahh.." /shock face/

Sooyoung : "wae?"

Hyoyeon didn't say anything.. She just point to the door.. Sooyoung turn her head back to the door and saw Jungkook is standing there.. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 Done !!

Sorry if the story line is a bit boring..

However, I hope you enjoy reading this~

Sorry for grammar and spelling error..

Enjoy all~