Meet with the most annoying boy

Chocolate meet Mint

"Ahhhh... I'm late " Sooyoung scream while wake up from her bed and go to the bathroom.. She get ready as fast as she can. If she late once again, it gonna be the tenth time.. While running she look at her watch. She still have some time.. She speed up a little.. 

 

When she pass by a park she saw a boy. Look likes he's in pain. She want to help him but she gonna be late. She try to ignore him and keep walking but she can't. The boy going to faint, quickly she run to him and catch his body from fall to ground. The boy already faint. She don't know what to do so she just sit there while the boy head on her lap..

 

Aishh.. I'm gonna be punish again..

 

Sooyoung look at the boy face.. So cute of him.. His face just like a kid.. How old are you this boy? Maybe he's in junior high..A few minutes later, the boy concious from his faint. He get up from your lap and look around.. Then he look at Sooyoung..

 

Sooyoung : "gwenchanha?"

Jungkook : "where am I? "

Sooyoung : "you're at playground..you passed up just now.. Are you ok? You already late to school. Your teacher will be mad.                              Want me to send you to your school.. Who knows you will faint again.. Which junior high you went?" 

Jungkook : /annoying face/ shut up old woman.. don't interrupt into other person matter !! /walk away from there/

Sooyoung : "mwo??" /dumbfound/

 

At school ~

Sooyoung tell her friend, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon about her dissastifaction...

Sooyoung : "Damn that kid.. I'm kindly help him but he called me old woman? Because of him I'm late and get detention.. Then                              after school time end I have to clean the school ..

Taeyeon : "I got punish too.. I'm late too"

Sooyoung : "jinjja tae? Hyoyeon ahh... wae you didn't give any reaction?"

Taeyeon : " Hyoyeon's mind just full about her boyfriend ."
Hyoyeon : "ehh.. anni.."  /blush/

Sooyoung: " you already have a boyfriend?" /shock/

Hyoyeon : "anni.. It just one side"

 

Your next class at art room..
Aishh.. I'm the only one who doen't  have a boyfriend.. Sooyoung take a deep sigh

 

When arrive at art room Sooyoung open the door but she close it back..

What have I seen? why I saw that boy? Am I at wrong place?

Sooyoung take a look at the signs. She at right place. The signs write Art Room.. So why she saw that boy? Suddenly the door open and your sunbae appear..

Sunbae : "Sooyoung ahh.. what are you doing? Palli come in.. Class is about to start"

Sooyoung : "I though I was at wrong room.. hehehe "

Sunbae : "Our model already arrive.. Palli come in"

Sooyoung : "Model?" / weird/

Sunbae : "Today topic is our musician.. I ask my junior from Music club be our model.. This is my junior /point to a boy/  His name is Jungkook.."

Jungkook : "Annyeonghaseyo.. Jungkook ibnida.. pangabseubnida sunbaenim" /smile/

 

Sooyoung was so shocked.. She though that boy was in Junior high but actually he also in high school.. The just different by one year.. But why he look so nice?? So different from kid I found this morning.. Did he have a twin? Sooyoung just ignore it and start to paint.. She don't have much time before the art class end.. After an hour the class come to the end..

 

Sunbae : "Jungkook ah.. gomawo for being our model "

Jungkook : "nae..cheonma..I have to go back to music room../bow and walk/

 

When he walk walk past Sooyoung's  back, he said something that make her angry and annoy.. He said that her painting was ugly.. 

Mwo that kid ... he just pretend to be nice on front of other person but the truth is he was so irritiated..

 

Kringgggg~

The school bell ring show that school time has come to the end.. Sooyoung and Taeyeon walk to the school back and start cleaning dried leaves.. Suddenly Sooyoung hear a laugh.. She turn back and saw Jungkook with a girl..

 

Jungkook : "So kind of you sunbae.. willing to come home late to clean the school "

Sooyoung : "none of your bussiness ! "

Taeyeon : "haha.. she's not woluntary doing this.. She was punish because late to school.. This morning she found a kid.. That kid was                  sick so she                      help him.. but that kid call her old woman.. More bad luck, she late and got detention for one                        hour and now she has to clean schoolyard.. " 

 

Jungkook suprise to hear that.. He come near to Sooyoung..

Jungkook : "you should just let him at there " 

Sooyoung : "how can I just leave alone without helping when I see someone in pain " /shout/

Taeyeon : "Sooyoung ahh.. wae you shout? "

Sooyoung : "nothing.." /walk away with Taeyeon/

 

Jungkook just watch Sooyoung walk away.. hmmm.. this girl is very interesting.. He smile and start walking home..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yayyy.. first chapter of this story..

Sorry for those who waiting for my update

I'm a little busy lately coz my big exam just around the corner, so I didn't have much time~
Thank you for reading, subscribe and comment..
Hope you enjoy reading this story

Sorry for spelling and grammar mistake..

I'll update next chapter soon.. ^^