◕ ◡ ◕

ϟ♥ϟ Warm ϟ♥ϟ

images(2).jpg

1342148978_3793_full.png

Cold wind romed through the trees, taking what was left of their amber-gold clothing. Wrapping her arms around her body she tried to keep herself protected from freezing. The night has already taken over the day and the night was pitch black, only the little crystal shaped stars along with the moon shined, depriving the Earth from total darkness. Her chocolate orbs observed the full moon, It was a really beautiful sight. Lost in her thoughts Sora didn't notice that someone was approaching her from the back.

 

She was sitting on the edge of a small cliff that was not far from the Head Quarters which was located in the deep forest. While everyone was asleep Sora was out. She couldn't sleep so she came here to clear her mind. Her life so far was nothing but a mystery filled with mischevious things, tragedies and slight happiness. And everything that happened was too hard to comprehend. It was too twisted and just...strange. However, she kept going forward no matter how difficult the things were.

 

A male figure sat down next to her, Sora's gaze quickly shifted to the dark haired male who just came to her. His familiar face brought a smile on her lips but also confusion, why was he awake?

 

"Se7en? What are you doing here?" Sora asked him and he smiled at her question.

 

"I can ask you the same thing Sora..What are you doing here all alone and..you should be sleeping...It's too dangerous to be here" On his face appeared a serious expression but Sora sighed and laughed a bit.

 

"I couldn't sleep so I came here" The brown haired young lady never wanted to explain herself to others but when it came to Se7en..she had to.

 

"I was worried you know" He smirked a bit and patted her shoulder. Sora shivered, the air started to get colder and colder by the minute and Se7en noticed that. He pulled his green hood on both of them and wrapped his hand around her waist as he pulled her even closer to his body.

 

"I don't want you to catch a cold.." Se7en said after Sora gave him a puzzled look. She blinked as he pulled her to sit in his lap.

 

"This is much better" He added as the both of them blushed. Sora was really close to him, she could feel his warmth on her body. Her fingers tangled in hair making Se7en's grip around her waist tighten and he leaned closer to her face.

 

"You are so warmShe whispered.

 

1342148978_3793_full.png