Puberty Medley

Puberty Medley

 "Too many memories....

Too many Feeling.....

Too many happiness......"

 

Choi Jung Woo walked across the road, he stared at the place where the bus usually stop for a while. 

 

"That time, when peoples gave me a chance to perform. All my feeling is just toward you. I'm scared if I can't found you stood in front of me." 

 

When he heard someone called him, he suddenly back to the reality and realized that he just stood there for more than 15 minutes. Jung Woo turned his body and saw someone smiled to him. 

 

"I'm regret.... For letting you go easily, in my whole life I just can feel regret." 

 

Jung Woo frowned when saw his friend bought a plactic of snacks. He just looked at that snacks and said slowly. "What is this?"

Im Deok Won, a cute guy with his mushroom hair style laughed and pushed Jung Woo to walked beside him. He shows some delicious snack with so many chocolate. He said that he want to celebrate Jung Woo for beeing the new Class President. And He said that he's happy for beeing Jung Woo bestfriend because Jung Woo is a strong man. He's a superhero, like kiddos in the class usually said. 

Jung Woo clamed up after heard Deok Won's words.

"I even ran away when you, Young Bok and that bear in danger! I'm too coward to be called superhero. Even when Young Bok's sister thrown away to the river, you're the one who helped her, not me. I just kept silent."

Jung Woo didn't answer anything, he just took the plastic of snacks and continue to walked. Deok Won smiled and walked behind him. He knows how hard Jung Woo's life after Ah Young leaved. He's beeing a cold and always pretend to not hear anything, always close his ears and eyes for everything except for him, Young Bok and Yeok Ho. 

"Do you want to play baseball this evening? Young Bok hyung asked me and you to join." 

Jung Woo stopped and saw a river, a shallow river which there's some stone in a row. 

"Why I'm asked you to date with me? Because.... it's secret." 

Jungwoo took a deep breath and sighed. He turned his body and looked at Deok Won. He frowned and asked. "Why are you here?" 

Deok Won laughed, he feels happy because Jung Woo realized that his home is a bit far from Jung Woo's house. "Did you follow me?" 

Deok Won nodded and put his hand to Jungwoo's shoulder. "Let's go to schooollll.............." 

Jung Woo frowned and just running with Deok Won blankly. 

 

 

"Hello Class President!!" 

Somebody stood at the door and smiled when he saw Jung Woo arrived, He opened his arm like a servant who offer his master to enter the room. Jung Woo entered while Deok Won talked with that man who acted like a servant. Kiddos are prepare the homework and some of them are gosipping. Jung Woo stared at the chair at the center of the class. 

"From behind, I can see you sat here every day, without I'm realized, I always stared at you from behind."

Jung Woo took off his bag and sit at the chair at the center of the class then Deok Won sat  in front of him. When the teacher entered, Jung Woo stood and took a lead, asked the kiddos to greet the teacher then he sat again. 

 

****

Jung Woo ride his bicycle slowly while his mouth eat a kimbab. His mom forced him to eat that food before he go, even at the bicycle's basket, Jung Woo bring a box of kimbab. He sculled his bicycle faster when he saw Young Bok and Deok Won at the top of the hill. 

"He's coming.." 

Deok Won said slowly and Young Bok smiled when he saw a boy with his blue bicycle ran toward them. "He's really a pro...." 

Jung Woo stopped and leaned his bicycle on the tree then he took his box. He lend a hand to show that kimbab and Deok Won screamed happily. 

"OHMYGODD!!! LUCKI ME!!" 

Young Bok laughed without make any sound and took a piece of kimbab. 

"Did you make it by yourself?" 

Jung Woo shaked his head and sat at the grass. He looked at the bright sky and clamed up. 

"Now, you're far away...  I miss you, Class President, Yang Ah Young"

 

To Be Continue....