First Impressions

Rock&Rules;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

My friend Hara and Jiyoung invited me in a group date. Unfortunately, Suzy can’t come with them, coz' she had a stomach ache, i mean who wouldn't if you ate ALL of Sooyoung-unnie's secret stash of food..! so I ended up replacing her. 

 

We waited for the guys in some random diner. Hara and Jiyoung are obviously excited about it. 

 

“Are they coming or not?” I asked with annoyance. 

 

Aish.

 

“They are on their way now here, Soojung. Just be patient.” Jiyoung said to me.

 

“They should be the one who are waiting for us here, not the other way around!” I grumbled. “If they won’t show up after five minutes, I will be leaving.” I continued.

 

“Soojung-ah, will you please stay for us?” Hara pleaded with her aegyo. “We promise, we will buy you mango cake, juice,…”

 

“It won’t change my mind, Hara.” I interrupted her.

 

“How about we buy you anything you want?” Jiyoung appealed.

 

Actually, I would have said ‘yes’ at the mention of mango cake, but knowing this two love sick teens, they would bribe me more... I smirked.

 

“Well, if you put it that way….deal!” I replied which made them happy.

 

After a few minutes I got bored in waiting so I roam my eyes around, hoping to find something that might entertain m and later I would castrate the ‘guys’ who made me wait for a freaking long time. Okay, not that long, but the point is no one makes Krystal Jung Soojung wait.

 

A guy who sat down in the table beside us caught my attention. Our eyes met when he glance on me. I quickly looked away and I don’t know why I did it.

 

“Omo! They are here!” Hara somewhat shouted which shifted back my attention at them.

 

“Do I still look good?” Jiyoung asked frantically.

 

“You both are.” I answered and scoffed.

 

Three guys came and introduced themselves to us. Jiyoung’s date is the guy named Luhan, Hara’s is Sehun and lastly Suho. They sat down on the opposite side.

 

“Yah! I thought Suzy will be here?” Suho said with annoyance in his voice.

 

What the ?

 

“Sorry Suho but something came up that’s why Suzy can’t come here.” Jiyoung explained to him with an apologetic smile.

 

“Aish! I shouldn't have come here. It’s a complete waste of time if I am just going to be partnered with the Ice Princess.” And he continued to blabber nonsense crap.

 

My right eye twitch.

 

“Suho!”Luhan called him name sternly.

 

“What?!  I’m out of here! I won’t enjoy myself here anyway if she is going to be my date.” He exclaimed which made other people looked in our direction.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter