Tigger needs to die

CURSE YOU TIGGER

So here is the thing. My boyfriend the gorgeous charismatic rapper and leader of the best absolute perfect group in the world is obsessed with a little tigger stuffed animal. I mean it's cute but he always is talking to it, kissing it, sleeping with it,and he brings it a long with him wherever he goes and honestly...

I want it to burn in hell. it's a piece of dollar store crap that was made in china. Why he loves it?!I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm jealous. I know it sounds stupid, but when the person you would jump in front of a bullet for compliments a stuffed animal more then your own pretty little self, it makes you wanna rip it's head off with your own bare hands.

Every time I look back to the seat in the van, I see him all giddy with it. Like it was alive or something.

*scoff*

ITS RIDICULOUS! I mean how could you love a lifeless piece of fabric so much.

I tried to ignore it and just listen to music when he jumped in the seat next to me using the tigger as a puppet.

"Hello mr beautiful! My name is mr tigger. And I think we should go on a date!" yongguk said dial-tone voice not even trying to go high or anything just his normal voice. The voice that usually made my heart beat faster, even the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

I couldn't help but laugh. Not at the tigger but at him. "Kekekeke okay then Gukkie. I'll go! But where?" god he can be so dumb sometimes.

"How about the movies?"

"Sure. And yongguk stop it with that piece of shi- cute fluffy adorableness."

Ohh! That was close! I mean I would never say anything in front of Gukkie to hurt his feelings.

"Why?"

"It's just... Its just that its Too cute."

lying through my bunny shaped teeth.

"Ohh! So your jealous?" he asked playfully with that gummy smirk that makes you want to do a backflip.

"NO! IM NOT!"

I'm a horrible liar but he seemed like he believed me and left the conversation at that. We finally got back to the dorms. Thank god! I just wanted to take my damp clothes off and head into a nice warm shower. The practice had made me all sweaty and stinky and the coolness of the October air chilled me.

Anyway I got a date tonight, gotta look sharp. We got out of the van. He usually always holds my hand or opens the door for me, making me feel like the queen that I am, but this time he was to busy with the tigger again. Everything Is gonna be fine himchan, it's just a stuffed animal I mean he can't bring it anywhere and at least in the house he puts it on his bed so I don't have to look at it throughout the whole day...only when he comes and lies down with me at.

Which makes me hate it even more with the fact that it lies right in-between us.  I pushed the door front door open flip the light switch on and gasped. "What the hell is all this?!" my worse nightmare lay before my eyes... Hundreds of tiggers everywhere.

All shapes and sizes. Some on printed on cups, knitted on socks, even a phone case. The room was practically covered with orange, black, and a set of eyes. Some blue, some even red. Not only the fact that all this random tigger stuff was lying in the living room the the eyes looked like they're watching your every move.

It was creepy.

Quickly backed out of the doorway and slammed it shut.

"Whats wrong?!" yongguk question scared by my terrified looking reaction. Words couldn't even describe what is was so I just pointed to the door.

"Oh my god! My heaven on earth! Look at all this himchan!" he dove into a pile of tigger stuffed animals and squirmed around in it. Smiling so big it looked like it could rip through his perfectly shaped cheeks.

"Yeah... It's quite something."

I tipped toed my way through the maze of black and orange piles stepping on a tail now and then. There is only one place all these tiger gifts could come from...  

Damn you fans! The only time in my life I'm saying it but I hate you guys at the moment. When I finish burning,smashing,and ripping all the stuff I'll love you again so don't worry.

Finally reaching my room I took out some clothes, my makeup bag, and a purse heading straight for the shower. it felt wonderful to wash the jealousy out of my pores. I completely forgot about the tigger mess outside in the living room and contently dried off my clean sweet smelling body.

I dried my hair, scrunching the blonde tuffs up truing to give it volume. Satisfied I began to put my clothes on. A large white shirt with some wired pattern and a pair of black leather skinny jeans. I added my own touch by applying a golden necklace,silver belt, and a black jacket. I was fashionable but always buys my stuff of real cheap. I pulled on a small gray hat and black shades.

Perfect!

Oh!

Final touch.

I grabbed my makeup bag and searched through finally finding the lip gloss. He always tells me how beautiful my lips are...sonthey had to be perfect. I grinned at the thought of his lips touching mine tonight.

Maybe at the movies, or when were going to sleep...he tends to do that a lot. When I'm on the brink of unconsciousness he leans over and kisses me, waking me up. I always am mad and pout at first but then I realize It's him and end up gazing into his eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

This goes on for almost an half an hour. He'll kiss me awake, then we just grin at each other and memorize every crease and dimple on the others face. We both end up losing to the dressiness and falling asleep.

"Himchan are you ready?"

"YESSIR!" I squealed back. Shoving the lip gloss into the case and rushing out the door jumping over the piles of tigers.

We walked out hand in hand to the car. The door which hr opened for me, and he even buckled me in. He is a perfect gentleman when that damn tiger isn't around. We drove around the night time city. He put his arm around my seat and sang a long to secret love which was playing on the radio.

God he can be cheesy sometimes but that's what I love about him. I leaned my head on his arm and we drove to the movie theater in bliss. No bandmembers to bother us, No tv station following out every move, And Especially no tiger!Ahh  The life....of pie. No seriously.

"I wanna see that one channie!" he begged.

"Let me guess because there is a tigger."

"No because I heard it was really good...and also well because of the tigger... But come on. It's supposed to be really good."  you have to be with yongguk to realize that is absolutely impossible to say no to him.

His eyes, that smile,every flutter of his lashes...his hand that wraps around your tugging you to agree with him. I knew couldn't say no. "Okay. Ticket for two please. For the life of pie. 9 o'clock showing."

I pulled out the money and yongguk excitedly bite his lip trying to contain the happiness that was just gonna burst out of him. The moment we got out of line He fist pumped the air and then realized he was being stupid. I laughed at him. The man really loves his tigers okay I guess I gotta try and respect that...the whole movie he sat on the edge of his seat a smiling castsrofy then shedding tears at the end. It was somewhere in the middle when the main character talked about his first love...yongguk turned to me bashfully Ike he always does at this type of romantic moment and looked into my eyes.

He was gonna kiss me.

I have been waiting so long for this and I closed my eyes, trying to keep myself from smiling. I felt his energy close to mine and waited,and waited.

About ten seconds passed. i finally opened my eyes and unpuckered my not kissed yet lips. What the he'll?! Did He just blew me off! I watched him as he seat happily, watching the tiger that had reappeared on the screen once again probably the moment I closed my eyes. I crossed my arms and pouted the poutiest face in the whole world.

I could almost feel my head gonna blow off. And this is how I was for the rest of the movie absolutely pissed.  At the ending credits he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek obviously not noticing that I wanted to body slam him and his stupid tigger onto a glass table.

The "peck on the cheek" didn't make it better either. It was just like a "thanks for making breakfast chanie I'm off to work now" kiss not my favorite "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I will never let you slip away from me a second of our lives because you are my one and only and you mean the world to me" kiss.

My second favorite is the "meet in the back bedroom in 5" kiss but we can't really do that one in public...anyway  What the hell though! ALL HE DOES IS TELL EVERYONE HOW PERFECT THE PIECE OF CRAP IS THEN GO DISS MY KISS ONLY WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME WHEN THERE OS A TIGGER IN IT AND DOESN'T TELL ME HOW PRETTY MY LIPS LOOK...I felt tears fill my eyes and I couldn't hold it.

I stood up and paced out of the theater, making my way out into the hall and sweeping into the bathroom. Where I didn't come out, even when he called for me.

"Channie?! What wrong? Is it something I did?" it's everything your doing. Arggh! I have a problem when I'm stressed or upset I shed some tears.

I can't help it,it just happens.

"Channie? I know your in there!" there was only about six toilet stalls and 5 urinals. I sat on the floor of the last toilet stall. "Channie? Goddanmit! Fine I'm coming in!" I perked up my tear streaked face confused. How can he get in?! Suddenly the stall shook and a hand popped up a head following.

He scaled the stall and jumped in through the top hopping down like it was nothing. I hid my red puffy eyes because I hated when he sees me cry.

"Channie Baby? What's wrong?" he crouched down next to me speaking in a soft voice. Not something you hear everyday.

"Your really upset. Did something happen your not telling me about? Because if something did happen, u want to know. I need to know. Is it the comeback, hate mail? Practice?"

"Yongguk...I'm so stupid."

"Well I know that, but why are you crying?" he chuckled.

"Am I cute?"

"Himchan is that even a question?"

"Please just tell me the truth." he gently pulled my head up and put his hand on my wet  cheek swiping some tears with his thumb. Our eyes met.

"You are the most cutest most precious thing on the planet. Including mato. Channie. I'm nothing without you. and I love you, so just please tell me what's going on..." silence.

"I feel like you don't love me as much..."

"I have never loved you more himchan! All I ever think about is you. I truly love You and only you." he pulled me up off the ground and embraced me. One arm around my neck the other wrapped around my waist.  silence. I felt embarrassed, how could I tell him that I thought he loved the tigger more than.

I couldn't. And I loved him too. I just had to get over this ridiculous jealousy and lie about it...for the rest of my life....okay....no wait...what if we get married and he is still in to love with it.

I can't live the rest of my life seeing that stupid stuffed animal every single place I go. Ill have to tell but not today. Not at the moment when I feel loved and cared for. Not at the moment that we were hugging in the middle of a men's bathroom stall at 1:00 in the morning. I'll save it for another time. 
 

                                    -------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------


3 weeks passed and It was almost Halloween. Things had been going very well, not many issues with the tigers and I still hadn't gone off on him about it yet. And it was one of my favorite holidays. Halloween time, where people placed decorated pumpkins and fake bat stickers outside and on their windows.

One of Yongguks favorite holidays too. My favorite part was scaring people and giving out candy.I mean all I like to do is give candy out to people."What am I gonna be though? And are we really gonna go around and get candy? We are way to old for that. They'll probably think we have some mental problems or something..." "Don't worry about your costume, I got it figured out, it a surprise.

And no we can just give out candy on the porch dressed up. Wait don't you already have mental problems?" chuckling again he smiled.

"HAHAHA! very funny! But seriously I want to know what my costume is."

"TOPSECRET!" he said sitting down on the couch. I walked over  and tried seducing him by climbing on his lap and kissing his perfect neck.

"But Gukkie? Why? I really wanna know what it is... I mean you can't not tell me...can you?" "as much as You and this. NO. You'll find out tomorrow so just wait. Now where were we?"

"I'm not kissing you again until you tell me."

"Uhh! How dare you!"

"Well goodnight yongguk, I mean You'll just have to wait for tomorrow." I said mocking him and walking out of the room.

"Channie? Himchan! Come back!" he pleaded but I just walked to my room and collapsed on my bed trying to figure out what my costume was...


Soon enough I was fast asleep excitement overruling my body and leaving me knocked out until.

"Muah!" a soft wet pair of lips pressed against forehead then making a obnoxious unneeded kiss sound. I squinted my eyes, hardly opening at all.

"Ur....gukki?! Why do you always do this?" I pouted and smacked my hand on the pillow beside me.

"Because."

"because what?"

"Beacuse I love seeing your face like this. Your pouty sleepy face, I mean it is too adorable."

I rolled over to find him where he always was. Next to me tigger in arms smiling that dumb gummy smile that I couldn't live a day without.

"That's stupid! You should just ask me."

"The second reason is that it makes you the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning and I need that..."

All the slight annoyance I had before drained with these last words and made me blush.

"Fine but from on I want you come to bed earlier. It's almost 3:00 in the morning."

"Okay Eomma!" he answered and it started again. The smile and stare game. Until like always we fell asleep only to be waken by the ringing of a phone alarm few hours later. Energized by my full night of sleep I woke up smiling and stretched.

 

"Wake up Gukkie! It's Halloween!" I crawled on top of him and laid there like a cat would in the sun. Starring at his perfect face anticipating the moment his eyes opened. "Godd! Himchan one more hour please?" he pleaded opening his eyes squinting from the morning sunrise. "Nope! Come on! We have to get the house ready." he cracked an familiar smile then pushed me over, trapping my small weak body under his strong grip. He hands locked my wrists to the bed and his legs lie onto of mine.

"Wow your y in the morning, your hair, your pjs and that beautiful line of dried drool there, magnificent!" a flood of embarrassment filled my face leaving it red and hot. "Get off me Gukkie.

"Trying to push him off. Not wanting him to see me with the drool on my face a millisecond longer.

"No I like it that way!"He leaned in and kissed my lips. Passionate and deep. Perfect. I wanted to replay this moment every single day of my life.

"Hey, so we wondered if you guys would like to come to the...... Oh sorry." as soon as jongup walked in seeing we were having a moment, he apologized and walked out. I burst out laughing to the point tears came out.

"Kekekekeke! We just scarred that boy for the rest of his life." yongguk laughed..

"No kidding." he sighed getting off of me and rolling off the bed.

"Well we better go help them with the stuff, they are gonna be lost without their leader and general."

"Yeah... One last thing before we go." I stood up and grabbed both of his hands.

"What's my costume?" I whispered in his ear. 

"Just alittle bit longer."

"But it's tomorrow like you said!" throwing a fuss.

"But it's funner just to wait. Come on! Let's go." he tried to turn away but I didn't let him. Forcing him to look at my pouting eyes.

"I love it when your mad you know that?" he said. I cracked a smile.

"Fine! I'll wait but soon!" we walked out of the room leaving hand in hand

                                                                                  Few hours later
The house looked amazing pumpkins and bats spiders and webs. Dim lighting.Creepy things everywhere. I didn't like it very much but got used to it.

"Alright himchan! Time to put on your costume!" yongguk announced to the whole group who was sitting in the living room watching tv.

"finally!"

I stood up and yongguk lead me to the pitch dark bedroom.  I heard someone whistling at us (probably daehyun)from the living room then getting scolded from youngjae saying something like.

"Stop it! Himchan is gonna yell at us!" yongguk chuckled in the dark hearing this. "here put this on!" he handed me a felt like a jumpsuit type of thing a little lighter though. I couldn't tell what it was because it was so dark.

I started to peel off my clothes when he shuffled off to the bed and picked something off of it.

"Whats that?"

"My costume! We are matching." I laughed at the idea of us matching clothes and put my outfit on. I pulled the hoddie over my head zipped up and felt around. It had a tail,paws,and small triangle ears.

Oh god No! NNNNOOOOO!

"Suprise!" he flipped on the lightswitch revealing us both wearing matching outfits of tigers. Orange and black, big paws and a tail. He was grinning like someone who won a billion dollar lottery ticket.

"Yongguk...tigers seriously?"

"YEAH! OH GOD YOUR SO CUTE IN IT!" obviously not acknowledging my pure anger.

"How do you like it?!"

I'm not gonna put up with this anymore.

I'm so done with living this lie.

"Yongguk I love you to the bottom of my heart but truthfully, tigers can go rot in a pile of garbage." I ripped of the suit and threw in on the bed.  

"I have put up with this for to long. The tigger is everywhere doing everything with you. It's just not fair! Then you make me become it? I want to be that tigger but not in this way. And it makes me soo jealous to see you kiss it and sleep with it and everyday all you say is how adorable it is. Arrgggh! I JUST WANT TO STABB IT!"

I saw his face in utter shock and turned away. I went too over board. He is never gonna forgive me for this. Tears filled my eyes yet again realizing the damage i had done and waited to hear him leave the room or collapse to the ground but all I heard was him burst out in laughter. I spun around teary eyed and all, to see him laughing as if someone had slipped on a rug and fell face forward into a cake.

"What?"

*sniffle*

"KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKE"


"Yongguk what?"

"I know!" he continued to laugh uncontrollably, smiling that gummy smile again. I was more confused then ever.

Why is he laughing?

I sat there standing and staring at this

"I know! Like I said, I love seeing you angry!KEKEKEKE" My heart stopped once the words sunk in. The only reason he acted like this was to see me pout? To many feelings ran through my veins.

Anger, surprise,happiness, confusion.

"So the only reason you acted like you were in love with the tigger is because you wanted to see me angry?"

"Theres just something about that face that just turns me on.

"I don't know whether to kill you or kiss you...I guess I can always kiss you when your dead." I chased him out of the room running into the hallway.

What a jerk! He made me cry and acted like he was in love with.it so he could see me pout like a little child. He flew around out the hallway me riding his trail. I wasn't gonna let him get away with this.

"Himchan! I'm sorry!" he kept running and ended up in the living room.

"Yongguk! You'll be really sorry!" I cornered him behind a chair slowly making my way to him. I followed his every move, there was no where for him to run. He knew it was the end. "Himchan! Please, I didnt mean to hurt you. I just love that face. Like right now!" he pleaded knowing the end was coming soon.

"Eomma, appa. Kids are coming for treats. Please don't fight and let's have a happy halloween together." little zelo said weakly, seeing the anger on his ummas face. Youngjae ran over to zelo and covered his eyes.

"Zelo you don't need to see this! It's a erted adult game so just go outside and play with jongup." zelo nodded and walked outside as told.

"For you two! I can't believe you would be ing in front of your son! Aish! And put some clothes in himchan!" what? I looked down and noticed I was in my under wear. I must have taken them off when I changed...

"That's not why this is! ITS ALL JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING RIGHT HIMCHAN?!"

"Yes...it's not what it looks like and anyway. Why am I standing here getting yelled at a guy who is 3 years younger than me?"

I snapped my hands looking youngjae right in the eyes with my devil stare. I wasn't in the mood for this. Youngjae gulped and looked away, trying to not make eye contact.

"Youngjae is sorry isn't he? Yep! Okay...well were gonna go now." youngjae nodded and ran away with daehyun who was worried about the safety of his partners life. I focused my devil glare back to yongguk who wasn't smiling anymore.

He looked rather petrified. I grabbed his wrist the moment he wasnt expecting it and pulled him out of the living room.

"Himchan I really am sorry." his voice shook. I grinned at this as I pulled him into the bedroom not coming out till the next morning....


Let's just say, he got what he deserved.