final.

Straw 2 The Eye

"I like you." I left a voicemail on his phone and I hope he actually gets it. I laid on my bed just wondering how he will feel after he hears it. I fell asleep and dreamt or had nightmares about the outcomes of my confession.

The next day, he came to class and sat in the back with a few guys. I just listened to the lesson and made sure to process the lecture. He hasn't talked to me all day. Is he ignoring me now?

"SeHun oppa." I called as we were dismissed. He turned around and smiled. He yelled, "I'm sorry." He ran into the bathroom and I heard it flush a few seconds later. I had no time, so I ran out the door and went out with my friends to grab a quick meal before we had practice. When I went back to the school and took a mic, he grinned at me and waved. He called me over by motioning me with his fingers. I walked over without turning on my mic. He started to play the guitar and I the mic. I began singing the song for our band. He laughed when I dropped the mic on the floor. He took over and started singing and then began his part. He rapped until the next chorus. The band came in and decided to go on with the practice. Once it was over he was putting away the equipment with me.

"I got take a bathroom break." I said as I set the amp in the storage. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair before going back. I went back to see everyone sitting on the stage. I sat away from SeHun and talked to the drummer.

"I'm leaving." He said and was high fiving all of them until he got to me. I was eating one of those lollipops with the long straws. He came to high five me and he did, but he held onto my hand and pulled me down from the stage and the straw poked him near the eye. He backed away laughing. I was honestly freaking out.

"You okay?" I took out my lollipop and checked his eye. He quickly pecked my lips. I was so stunned I was like a statue that was about to crumble to pieces.

"I am now." He walked away while the whole band was cheering. I was blushing like crazy when he turned back to give me a smile and blew me raspberry. Awe watermelon!