The Prince and Princess Finally Meet (Jiyoung)

Happy Endings are Merely Miracles

"Umma, Appa. When I grow up, I want to be aprincess with a prince. Just like in the story."

 


Color Coded for talking. Jiyoung Nicole Gyuri Chanyeol Hara Seungyeon Manager Other peoples ( I added s on purpose, my mother/native tounge is English) EXO members Kai Chanyeol Suho Luhan


                       I remember those days. Those days when I thought fairytales were real. I still do, but everyone's suggesting I should give up. I don't want to. Because, well, you never know. But as I grew up from that time, I began to have an interest in Disney movies. They all had singing princesses, and I thought if I could sing too, I'd be a princess. However, I became a singer in a group called KARA. We have Hara, Gyuri, Nicole, and Seungyeon. Well, me too. I'm what they called, they're maknae. I became a good singer, but I could also rap a few lines here and there. In case you don't know, I'm Kang Jiyoung.

                        So recently, I have my comeback for Damaged Lady. It's a pretty nice tempo song with the confidence of females who can stand up for themselves. I mean that's what I am trying to prove at the very least. So it's already morning and I'm just thinking with my eyes closed. Ugh! Is that Nicole trying to wake me up? If only she could understand what my perspective between my reality against hers. Anyways, I better get up. Ooh, Nicole's favorite seaweed scrub. She won't mind if I used some of it. So yeah. To the bathroom! (Brushing teeth)

                         I need to come up with an idea for some new stories. I want something fresh and juicy for my readers. Fairy tales, duh. They won't mind if I use my name because, they don't know it's me, right? Oh well I'm gonna practice singing for the new song. I soon hear manager-nim. Yah, Kang Jiyoung. You're late. All your members ate. We got you ddukboki to-go. Ppali-ah you have 2 stages today and an interview later. I think there's even a fan signing/meeting. PPALI! Well just my mood to be affited, I better change quick. So I got out and tried to, at the very least get some coffee, some food into my mouth and got out in the most sensible fashion. As I got in Gyri-unni started to scold me. Jiyoung-ah, don’t be late anymore. And you shouldn’t daydream about those silly fairytales of those. We’re singers and famous. Deal with it like reality.

                           So that’s Gyuri for you. I just sat in the van quietly and writing some ideas for a new story. Someone commented about my story. At least they get fairy tales. On the bright side I have my fans to love me. Too bad some of them don't know it's me. They mainly fangirl about me. Some of them talk about me. I can't tell them truth or I'll sound like some saesang. I think I 'll just do a fanfic on maybe using my Nicole unnie and pair her up with someone else. It's funny because they don't know about my fanfiction account. Which is swell. Just what I needed to survive this day and hour. Soon we got to the station. As I entered, I saw many new idol friends and many old ones. We all went through mass amounts of hard work to get to where we were, but did they still have the same belief as me as fairy tails don't cease their existence. As I entered my waiting room, I had got my hair and makeup to be done. When I was in my phone while they were doing my hair, a few young dongsaengs came in. 

                           WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONHASEYO EXO IMNIDA! I turned in surprise seeing the rookie EXO. Wah, they really are something. Annyeonghaseyo. I am the leader Suho. Annyeonghaseyo, dancing machine with dark skin, Kai imnida. Annyeongahseyo Luhan imnida. Annyeonghaseyo happy virus rapper Chanyeol imnida. And then they left. Chanyeol was really tall. He seemed like a Princ- Jiyoung, get a hold of yourself. I really thought if he believed in fairy takes or not. Soon it was time for me to go on stage. Before that, I checked my phone and saw a few comment replies. I replied to them ASAP, and it was time for me to sing.

                             After our stage I went back to the waiting room and mot of my members though I was texting or something but I was so into my story soon it was time to see who had won the stage. EXO had won the stage. As I got to my waiting room I saw that Chanyeol was with s happily. I went over and congragulated them. Aw, congragulations on your win. Very good for rookies like you. Congragulations once again. Ah, Jiyoung sunbaenim. Mmm, call me noona. But yes? Can I ask you something? Ne. Do you believe in miracles? Sure. I think a miracle happened, a princess has caught my eye. Just like in the fairytales. But I am afraid this girl doesn't believe in fairytales because of her mature outlook. Ah, well. I know we're idols and such. But you know we got somewhere to go. Are you going to SBS music station? Oh yeah, we have another concert. Let me think and when we meet over there, I'll try to help. This girl must be very beautiful. I soon walked away and I had my make-up removed because it wasn't until a few other hours. I went back in the van and my members were talking about everyone and their wins and what'd they think about their music.

                             I kind of minded my own buisness. One of my subscribers had left me a message on my wall. His/Her name was LOLSMILEY64. This person, paid lots of attention to my stories. "It" comments to every single one of my stories under my name called CutieJMaknae. I don't know. I think I am cute. I am a maknae. And my name starts with a J in English. This person was recently in a talk with me. Hi CutieJMaknae. It's LOLSMILEY64. I wanted some help. My friend he needs help. Not me. You see, he likes this girl. But this girl is so mature looking. And he's so childishly immature. How will he confront his childisness towards that girl? What should I do? Well, nice to talk to you again LOLSMILEY64. Um, well he should get to know her first. And besides, you can't always make quick assumptions about girls. We have many secrets. And you should try to get to know her on her free time. Oh, thank you soo much. You really have words of wisom. I am very glad to have met you. Talk to you again soon.

                               Well, I got that over with. Soon when we entered our dorm. I remembered about Chanyeol now. That couldn't have been  him, because he's too mature for that. Well then again he did talk about fairytales. Could it be an EXO member. No? They don't do those things. Oh well. Gyuri suddenly told me there was a call for me. Uhm, Yeoboseyo. Kang Jiyoun imnida. Who are you? Ah, noona. It's me Chanyeol. Um, do you happen to have a favoring for action and the steryotypical  fairy tale stories. Uhm, do you go on a fanfiction website. No. I don't go make up stories. Why? Just asking. Um but I do like stories. Well you caught me. I go on fanfiction websites to type my wildest imaginations and such. .....................................Hello? The person had hung up.

                                 Chanyeol, a polite young man with such manners would never do that. Would he? Maybe the cal crashed. Or he accidentally pressed the wrong button. Oh well. I headed over to my laptop. As soo as I got there I had a new comment from LOLSMILEY64. Hiyee. I told my friend. He really is grateful of your help. I hope we get to talk again soon. I need to go somewhere. Bye. I noticed I had to go leave.

 


Ooh what happens next! The next chapter will be continued. But in someone else's view.