HOTEL ROOM

HOTEL ROOM

Thailand
Hilton Hotel
Room 404
01:45am

‘Ahhh!’ the loud moan of the long haired girl resounded in the room.

Movement, sweat, love was all over the place. Their figures entwined as if they were one and their hearts beating at unison.

‘I love you’ slipped out of the short haired one’s lips. The other answered the confession with a deep passionate kiss…and the dance continued.

Neither of them was sure how they got to the point they were. Some laughs shared, some alcohol drunk in the hotel bar, some words of love never spoken before, some desire hidden for years of friendship…

‘Ahhh!’ another moan escaped from their lips.

‘Don’t stop’ one of them cried holding onto the other’s shoulders. The latter harder and faster until both of them choked a scream and their excitation poured on each other’s body.

Unable to speak, unable to move, the couple remained a few seconds lying one on top of the other. Their uneven respiration synchronized with their heart beats and flow of thoughts. “What just happened? Is it the alcohol? I feel dizzy…”

Lazily the one on top climbed down from the other, but before the contact of their bodies disappeared, the long haired girl stopped her moving partner.

‘Don’t’ the girl almost plead.

‘I’m heavy, I think I’m crushing you…’ the other replied awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

‘You’re not… I like the feeling of your body on me’ the girl admitted with pinky cheeks.

For the first time since the shorter haired girl collapsed on top of her friend, she stared at her partner’s eyes. Both flushed faces out of the previous activity. She saw a new shine in the other girl’s eyes; it was a strange shine, like if something had just born from them. The girl smiled and put a kiss on her friend’s neck thinking the dizziness she was feeling was because of the alcohol. She took advantage of it and went further in the kiss, she softly at first but then harder until the other girl cried from the pain.

‘Why did you mark me?’ the long haired girl asked passing her fingers over the sore skin on her neck. ‘You didn’t need to… I was yours even before all this…’

The latter didn’t give credit to what she was hearing.

‘I love you Jiyoonie…’ the shorter haired girl listened in disbelieve as her friend’s hand reached her face and lifting her head a bit, she locked her lips with hers… ‘I’ve always loved you…’ said shortly after the kiss.

The way the long haired girl said her confession made the latter to think she was dreaming. “It has to be the alcohol, I’m sure!”

‘Gayoon-ah, you’re drunk…’ the one named Jiyoon moved down her friend and lied next to her covering both their bodies with the blanket.

‘I’m not’ the latter said moving her body closer to her workmate. ‘I never get drunk, remember?’

‘There’s a first time for everything…’

‘That’s true…’ the one with the name Gayoon said smiling sheepishly. ‘It’s my first time making love…’

Jiyoon turned red. ‘Mine too…’ she muttered lowly.

‘I love being here…, now…, with you… in this way…’ Gayoon was going further with her confessions that night. ‘At home we’re not going to be able to enjoy ourselves like this…’ Jiyoon was hearing attentively. ‘Let’s have fun during this trip, ok?’

The alcohol that the short haired girl thought she had in her system was now gone. She felt light headed but it wasn’t because of the drinks, it was something else…

‘I’ll treasure this hotel room forever…’ she suddenly said following her friend in the confessions. ‘I’ll treasure you, right now, forever…’ Gayoon smiled and cut short the rest of the confession with a long passionate kiss. She was more than happy to have the opportunity to share this moment with her beloved best friend. She felt inflated with love and warm feelings for Jiyoon…

‘Let’s treasure us forever…’ the long haired girl whispered in her mate’s ear before cuddling with her in her arms. ‘Let’s treasure our love forever…’

The slumber came fast for them and the hotel room embraced them forever…