Final

Crush

Your POV

"Oppa!" I ran towards my brother, who was tapping on his phone.

"Oh! ___-yah~~~" he put down his phone immediately after I called out to him and hugged me tightly.

"Hahah~ Oppa~ Let's eat pizza, nae?" I pouted cutely.

"But oppa has work to do......." he hesitate a little while before answering, thinking deeply. He probably had a meeting of some sort, I was quite dissapointed.

"Arraseo! Let's go with the boys, kay?" he said after coming to a conclusion in his head.

*YES!* I thought with excitement. We're going to eat with Junhong oppa!!!

"Yayyy!! I'll go fetch them now!" I ran away, towards the practice room, where B.A.P oppas were.

"Hana.. Deul.....GO!" a dancer blew on a whistle and hurdling sounds were heard. I peeked through the gap on the door and saw the sight of a lifetime. The six y guys of B.A.P were pouring beads of sweat, making their skin look like diamonds, and racing each other. I bit my lip unknowingly with my eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

"Wooo~ I won hyung~~~~~" Junhong wiggled his when he crossed the drawn line on the floor.

"You owe me a trip to Honolulu~!" he flashed the cockiest smile ever as Yongguk massaged his temples.

"Yeah." Yongguk seem to have thought of a mischievious idea.
"Did I mention it was a trip in our land of imaginations? So now, let's close our eyes and imagine the beautiful beach!" Yongguk yanked Junhong closer to him and put on his imagining face with his eyes closed. 

"HYUUUUNG! NO FAIR! YOU PROMISED!" Junhong pushed his hyung away and stomped his foot.

"I never thought you would actually WIN!!" Yongguk defended. And the arguing continued~~ 

I was still behind the door, spying on every move my Junhong made. 

"___?" someone tapped my shoulder.

"H-Huh??!" I turned around, surprised. Jongup looked at me with the most innocent and confused face ever as he cocked his head to the side.

"What are u doin?" he said. I panicked. WHAT SHOULD I SAY!?

"Errr.. Oppa wanted to invite you guys to eat pizza." I stuttered.

"Ahhh~ So that's how it is." he winked. My face turned red. Jongup figured me out because he knew my feelings towards Junhong. 

"I'll call them then." he said calmly and called the boys.

"Hyung-nim's treating us to pizza," Jongup said when the boys have gathered. 

"Isn't that right, ___?" he asked. 

"Y-Yeah.." I was feeling nervous as Junhong was staring at me with his attentive eyes. How I wish I can just hug him right now.

"Let's go~" Youngjae hummed and we followed behind him.

---

"...I was there, face bloodied up, wallet stolen and clothes torn." Yongguk told us his stories when he was younger.

"Wow! I salute you hyung!!" Junhong made the respecting gesture and grinned. He was sitting beside me. I hope he didn't notice my nervousness!!

"Oh yeah, Junhong. How are things with Junhee?" Oppa brought up.

"Oh... We're good." he smiled.

"Really? That's good. I really hate to see such a cute couple break up." Oppa said.

I broke down. I never knew Junhong had a girlfriend. I did not know. I really....

A tear slipped out my eye without my knowledge. And all of a sudden all eyes were on me.

"___..." Jongup looked at you with apologetic eyes. I looked away and wiped the tear. But more came dripping out.

"Let's go." before I know it, I was supported by Jongup to the ladies' room. He came in too. 

My arms held onto the sink as my legs could not support me anymore. I kept weeping and sobbing and Jongup tried his best to comfort me. I appreciate it but I really don't want anyone to see me like this.

"Get out... Please..." I muttered and Jongup got the message and left.

I banged on the wall and fell onto the ground. Just why didn't anyone tell me?! I love Junhong for many years now, ever since oppa took him into the company as a trainee.. Ever since his first dancing lessons.. Ever since.... I was a child.

Memories of him and me came running through my mind. Why didn't I notice his feelings toward the girl?

I know Junhee. She was his childhood friend that joined TS few months after he did. She obviously had feelings for him and I tried so hard to keep her away. How much I tried to keep Junhong to myself.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't hear the sound of the door being kicked down. I was shook furiously until I snapped out of it.

"J-Junhong?" I blinked away my tears, to see better.

"___!! Don't cry!!!" he pulled me into his embrace.

"Get off me..." I said lifelessly.

"Huh? __-yah.." he pushed me enough to see my face.

"GO AWAY! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I punched his shoulder so hard, he was staggering.

There was a moment of silence and Junhong's face was starting to look angry. Very angry.

"WHAT?! AFTER WHAT I DID, AFTER WHAT I SACRIFICED TO MAKE SURE OUR RELATIONSHIP WOULD LAST, YOU TELL ME TO GO AWAY!?" he was punching the air out of frustration. I've never seen such an angry Junhong before..

When he finally calmed down, he joined me on the floor.

"Junhee knows my true feelings..." he said.

"True feel-" I was about to ask but he continued what he was saying.

"She threatened to tell the boss if I didn't be her boyfriend and do lovey-dovey stuff with her. I hate her." he stared into space and finally looked into my eyes.

"If only your brother didn't have such a burdensome sister-complex.." he came in closer and pressed his lips onto mine.

I froze.

After he pulled away I started crying even harder.

"H-Huh? Y-Yah~ Don't cry!" he panicked.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." I said.

"___.. I love you." he kissed me again.

And that's how my crush became mine.

-THE END-