4;

Wings
Please log in to read the full chapter

Finally, it was the end of the day. The students stretched, yawned, laughed, hollered, and smiled as each one of them left the school building, preparing for their rest or other activities they do after school. Suzy walked out behind the crowd having her book close up against her chest, her long black hair covering part of her face while a strand of it was tucked behind her right ear, caring miniature smile which was invisible to the crowd but, she knew she held a great smile. Today did not seem that bad. In fact, she actually enjoyed her day at school, despite the minuscule bullying and almost having her hair snipped off, she thought it was better than her other days at school and, it was all thanks to one particular student, Kai.

He was diverse from the other students and he seemed to care about her and, she it was palpable that he was not acting. If he was then she doubts he might have saved her in the first place. Suzy walked down the stairs of the building. She left a shove by someone and she almost tripped but, she felt someone grab her arm. She looked at the person, shaken but, mellowed after. It was Kim Myungsoo; he held an immense smile as he balanced Suzy.

“T-thank you…” she managed to choke out. She has never talked to a boy personally since they all run away from her.

Myungsoo chuckled. “No problem.” He looked from side to side. “You need to be careful because the students here are really callous when school’s over.” he tilted his head and smiled. “Are you planning to walk home right now?”

Suzy nodded her head slowly. “I always go home after school.”

Myungsoo fiddled with his backpack strap, looking a bit nervous. “Do you want to walk home together?”

She was flabbergasted by his statement. This would be the first time someone, especially a guy, asked her to walk home together.

“Um…” she didn’t want to reject his offer; that would leave a bad impression on her but, deep inside she wanted to holler yes. “…s-sure” she answered softly.

Myungsoo smiled. “Okay let’s go” he said with glee. They walked down what was now the uncongested stairs, next to each other side by side. Suzy held her head down; it was a habit

Please log in to read the full chapter