Drabble I

Skin and Bones

 

This is more of a writing exersice so short chapters, experimental writing and sporatic updates. Critical comments are encouraged! Rude ones are not. Thanks :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jagiya!" Himchan turned towards the door to see a young women with black curls standing with bags of food. The out burst caused a ripple effect with the rest of the group that had been practicing in the studio. Seeing that the group had become distracted by the girl at the door the choreographer cut the music and announced a lunch break before leaving the room. When the girl's eyes met those of the choreographer she could see the distain and looked down to avert her eyes.

 

"Noona brought food!" the tallest member of the group rushed up to the girl grinning with admiration.

 

"Ne Junhong-sshi," She held up the food and the boy took it eagerly from her and hurried back over to the other boys with the food. The girl followed him and walked up to Himchan with a small smile.

 

"Aigoo is a smile all I get?" Himchan whined cutely causing a giggled to erupt from the girl before she planted her lush lips on his cheek before pulling back with a disgusted look.

 

"Ew Channie you're all sweaty!" She all but shrieked backing up only to be encased in a hug by a sweat covered Yongguk. She tensed as Yongguk let out a bellowing laugh. "Bang Yongguk let me go this instant!" The West Indies dialect slipping into her voice make her english slightly slurred and harder to understand.

 

Yongguk laugh was cut short but not necessarily by the small girl's voice but by the fact that her waist seemed thinner than he remember, he pulled away and eyed the clothes she was wearing, how her sweater hung on her shoulders and how loose her usually fitted jeans were. He pulled her in closer and whispered her name softly, "Jozi-ah-"

 

He was cut off by Himchan pushing him away from her and sticking his tongue out, "Yah Yongguk stop messing with my girlfriend and get your own."

 

Yongguk's eyes shifted to the girl before before grinning at his band member, "Waeyo? Scared I'll take her from you Channie?"Himchan rolled his eyes and took Jozi's hand in his before leading her to the food she had brought and sitting her in-between his spread legs. The older man followed the girl's frame, worry gripped him as he followed the couple over to the rest of the group as well.

 

Himchan could not help but grin as Jozi fixed him some of the food that was lain out in front of them, leaning in resting his chin on her shoulder as he steadied her as she worked. He draped his arms around her so they rested at the junction where her hips met her thighs, he was mildly surprised at the sharpness that he felt there, "Yeobo have you been working out?" 

 

Jozi hummed an affirmative response as she presents him with his food, still streaming slightly. Himchan laughs and opens his mouth indicating that he wants her to feed him. Sh rolled her eyes at this and picked up the chopsticks before proceeding to feed  her child like boyfriend. Himchan chewed his food blissfully and pulled his girlfriend in closer to him. When she tensed under him he frowned and swallowed. "Jozi, why don't you eats something?"

 

"Aniya, I ate before I came, oppa enjoy." She smiled and brought the chopsticks back up to his lips, wearily Himchan eyed her and opened his mouth to take the food she presented him with.