5 Seconds

Description

Beautiful.

No other words could describe her. Her smile never fails to lit up any room she steps foot into.

Her eyes, rich brown and always appear to be glowing, would make him feel as though she’s looking straight into his soul that is hiding within the hollow shell of his body.

But more than anything, it’s her heart that has made Kyungsoo drawn into her – her kind heart that often sees the good in every single thing.

No matter how incredulous a situation may be, she would always continue head-on, believing that no matter how difficult or impossible it may be; it can be overcome. 

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

After the boys held their final dance position for the last five seconds, all of them broke out into cheers as they were finally done with their practice for their new song set to be released next month.

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh of relief as he high-fived his groupmates.

But his mind was in a completely different place by then. During the last five seconds, memories from the past suddenly invaded his thoughts.

Memories of her, to be exact.

 

x

Foreword

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters.
This story is purely fictional.
Dates used in the story do not correspond to any real life events.

Thank you and enjoy reading!
^^V