Final

REVENGE!

 

 

 

                                                                            

 

 

 

 

It's a very beautiful morning!Yup,this morning is just like my name,sunny.It's so bright.The sky is clean and blue.There's no sign of raining.A good day to start...

C.H.E.O.N.G.D.A.M.D.O.N.G.~

A place where we must look good.Wear expensive clothes. Diamond accssesories went full at their body.Wearing handbag that cost more expensive than a car.Sounds crazy,right?but,that's the truth.

I walk pass one of my dad cafe branch there.Suddenly,my eyes cought something that attract my attention.I stop walking.

Huh?Is that him?Imposible right?But,that guy is really look like him.Should I take a look from near view?I take off my sunglass

I walked in the cafe.One of the staff there greet me.

"Good morning,Miss Sunny."

"Good Morning.Ermm..Hyo,who is that guy? "I point to him

"Who?The one who cleaning the table?Ahh..Thatis Yang Yoseob.The newbie here.Just work here a few days ago.He just come back from Busan after his father get a bancruptcy.Now he is working here to help his family."Hyo said.

Ohuhhh....So,he already banckrupt..Hahaha...Serves his right!He keep insult me on the old days.He embrasssing me infront of all,and now,His karma has come.Thank god he has recieve what he deserve!

 

flashback a few years ago in highschool.....

 

"Do I really have to do this?"I said.

"No choice but you have too.I don't want you to outragously follow the western lifestyle and forget the koreans manner.You are Korean,not American.You are getting fierce and always going out late night until sometimes you don't came back home.I heard that from James.You always follow Fregie and Charles to go to the night club!Sunny please,you are 16,not 26!This is how you be when you live with your Nanny and Uncle Mark at America!"

Aish!That James!Why can't you help your cousin for once?!

"Dad,you're thinking is so conservertive.Even Michelle goes to the night club.Even a 14 years old kid go to the night club,why can't I?!Duhhh....I'm old enough to go to the club..."I said while looking at my cousin. 

"No matter yes or no,you still gonna move to Korea.No more excuse,young lady.Now pack your things now!"

 

Korea,Baehwa High School,Seoul.

"Kids,this is a new student from America.Her name is Sunny Lee.From now,she will be the part of our class.Please treat her like  family,okay.Don't bully her.Sunny you may sit beside Yang Yoseob."The teacher point to the place at the back of the class.

Yeah right family.I feel like throwing out when they said about family.

I sit and someone greet me

 

 

"Hi,My name is Yoseob.Yang Yoseob.Nice to meet you."He said while smiling

Wow!Who is this guy?!He is Damn Cute!How can a korean be this cute!Did he get plastic surgery?

 

"I'm Sunny.Sunny Lee."I replied the smile

"I hope we can be a good friend."He said.I nod.

"Hi,My name is Lee Ji Eun.Just call me Ji Eun."

She smile sweetly.I just nod.

 

"Ok,kids.Enough for the introductury session.Now Let's continue the lesson for today."

 

 

A few month later~

"Sunny-ah.Since we have be friend for about 7 month,Let me tell you one of my biggest secret."Yoseob said when we are eating under a tree during recess.

"Okay.So what is it?"I ask.

"Let me show you who is the girl that I like."Yoseob said

What???He is having crush on someone???What about me?I already like him,I meant,I love him!Since the first time we meet.And now he is dumping my feelings towards him wih crushing someone?!Seriously!

"Really?Who is that girl?"I ask.Can you say it is me???

"Look there!"He pointed to someone who is sitting on a bench with her guitar.

"Jieun?"I ask.He nod.

"Why her?"I ask.

"Because she is cute and talented.And also clever and rich!"He said.

"Really?Oh,I have to go now.I think Sungmin sunbae is waiting me for the volley ball training.See you later."I said and leave.

Do I need to confess so that he know about my feeling?But how?I never confess nor like anybody before!

I decide to write a letter.

A few days later~

'I want to meet you.Can you meet me at the garden,on recess.'I got a message from YoseobI'm so happy but in the same time I feel curious why did he want to meet me.He can just tell in class if he want to.

recess time>>>>>

I wait at garden on recess.And he finnaly appear.With Jieun?What the f*** is this?

And suddenly,all the kids gathered to us?What's going on here?

"Sunny-ah.I've read you letter.I understand what you feel.But,you know I like someone else,right?Sorry for rejecting your love,but,I musst say to you something.You don't have something that I like on girls.I like the girls who  fulls with 'money'"He whishper the money words in my ears...I stunned?o_0.

He turned to Jieun and kneeling

"Jieun-ah.I've been liking you for a long time.would you be my girlfriend?"

I ran away

!How dare he embrassing me like that!

I dialled a number.

"Yo!.Fregie,Charles!I need help from you guys!"

End of flashback

 

And,just like that,I ran away back to America and escape from my father with the help of Fregie and Charles.Also,start from that I never heard about Yoseob until I continue studying at America and went back to Korea to manage my father company.

And now,I bumped with him here.In one of my father cafe!

He said he was looking for woman with money,why is he still working here?Is Jieun have left her?Pffttt...Serve his right.

Wait!Should we play something fun,here?

"oh,You are Yang Yoseob,right?"I pretend to ask

"Sunny?What are you doing here?"He ask in shocked.Pffttt..I wonder what is his reaction when I say,'this my dad cafe,why can't I be here...'Hahaha...sure it will be fun!

"Well,can't I be at my father own cafe?"I said.

"Huh?You dad cafe?So,your own this cafe?"He shocked.Haha..I've told you that his reaction will be like 0_o. haha..

"Yeah.Kind like that" I said

"Okay.No time to chit-chating.Start working!From now,I'm gonna be your new supervisor!Work fast.Don't waste time!" I said.

I walk to the supervisor room.

I dialled my father's number

"Appa!I think I already know what I'm gonna to do!*smirk*"

 

After work time......

 

"Sunny!" I heard someone calling me from the back.I turned.As I thought,It's him.

"What?"

"Do you free tonight?" He asked.

"I don't think so."

"If like that,can we go out from dinner,tomorrow?"

"Ermm...Okay."I said and leave.

 

Next Day....

As promises,We went out or dinner.

"You have completely change!How can you be like this?"He ask

"Well,nothing special.Just be friend with beautiful person,Then you will be like them."

"Well,I'm so schock with your change.You are not the old Sunny.You just a new Sunny!"

I am!

"Nothing much..."

So,Our reliationship just going on like that.Till one night...

I get a message from Yoseob.He said that he want to meet me.I think I know what is his intention!

'Guys!The time has came!Get ready with our weapon!'I message Fregie and Charles.

I meet him at the park like we've promise.I've told Fregie to standby.

"Why do you want to meet me?"I ask when he is arrive.

"Sunny,I want to say something.Actually,I've been like you since then.Would you be my ....."

Pfttt..I knew this will happen!

And all the people start to gather to us.I deliberately called them for my revenge plan!

"Stop!Lemme say first.First of all,my feelings for you already gone.And secondly,I don't like to be in reliationship with a guy who is materialistic and only chase for a rich woman!I don't want my father's money spend to a guy that only can think of money!And now,Mr.Yang Yoseob,You're fired and you can GET LOST!"I said and walk away.

Now my revenge has paid!*smirk*

 

NOTE:Sorry for the worst story.This is my last story before my last-year exam.I have to study to get a good mark and get a good class as I'm in form 3 next year!Wish me luck!