01.

"Wounds"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  O N E 

 

10/21/2013

6:30Pm.

Gangnam, Seoul.

 

 

It was a dark and beautiful night in Gangnam, Seoul.

I Turned My head to the direction of the TV; I lift my feet on the coffee table and took a sip from the wine bottle, this wine is good, better than the one I got from Zico. For someone in high school, Seohyun really knows where to get good wine .I felt the vibration from my phone and saw the message, I’ve wait hours for this message.

Seohyun: Oppa I’m here, where should I look for the documents?

She’s was so steadfast, it was almost astonishing.

Jimin: Look in the safe, the password is supposed to be your birthday, since it’s your dad’s safe right?

I throw the phone on the couch and turn my wine glass and looked up at the stars, it was a bit dark I turned to my head in the direction of the TV and look at the news. When that news comes on that’s my call. That’s when I locate and call for the documents completion   and search for that money.

I squeezed the wine bottle. And grab up my phone, seohyun what’s taking you so long, call me now.

~Phone rings~

“Hah...Seohyun, what’s talking so long?” I leaned back on the glass wall that was keeping me from falling out of a 10 story building. I didn’t really like heights, but this is the only way I can concentrate without disturbance 

“Oppa.....the documents are gone....all of them...” she said irresolute her words, like someone was pointed a gun at her head, and intimidating her. I shouldn’t have expected so much good from her, since I’m only using her for my dirty work. I should really abandon this girl since she always s up my plans.

I walked to the door the TV and the news was on I punched my fist through the wall and looked at the clock it was 7:00 on the dot. My knees drop to the ground and I squeezed onto my phone and pulled it from my ears...I bitted my bottom lip.

“Oppa...Oppa...Are you there”? I hanged up and then I heard the knocking on the door, I knew it was my father. I pulled myself up and walked to the door, I looked at the cameras and saw my dad’s guards and him eminence there. I pushed the switch to open the automatic door and I stand there barefacedly.

“Yes abeoji...” I hold down my head and felt his hands patted me on the shoulders as he strut. I don’t like when he touches me, all his killings and burdens just went all on my shoulders. I’m like a game to him anyways.

“You see son”. He said pulling out a cigarette and one of his men lighted it. “You can’t just let $10, 00 dollars go down the drain like that, and when you do you have to get discipline right?”

“Yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter