Chapter 2

secret

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hunnie pov

After that day everything seemed to move too fast for my liking, I was all packed to move into the shared dorm with my new male band mates. I sighed and looked up at the dorm. It seemed pretty big from the outside and it was in a very nice place so I cant complain. I walked up till I was at the front door.

I was given a key to get in so I didn’t need to knock, so I opened the door and walked in. I seemed to be the frist one here so I picked a room I liked. I was lucky andy hyung made sure everyone had their own room so people wouldn’t find out that theirs and girl in this house.

I started to unpack as I wanted to get to know everyone and not have to worry about it. They seemed to have taken forever to arrive when I heard the front door open and someone scream saying the dorm is awesome. I walked out and saw a tall black hair boy who looked older then me so I bowed just to be sure. He noticed me and bowed back. No one talked after that we just stared into each others eyes scared to talk or make a sound.

“err im Bang Minsoo but my stage name is CAP, im 18” he said and then I realized he’s older then me, joys

“Im lee Byunghun but my stage name is Ljoe nice to meet you CAP hyung” I smiled but realized maybe I should of smirked

“Hyung?? so im older cool” the convo died after that, I could tell he was trying to say something but didn’t know what and I was glad when I heard the door go again. I saw another boy walk in but this time he was short even shorter then me. He let off the cute smile and I couldn’t help but want to hug him.

“hellooo hyungs im Yoo Chang-hyun but call me ricky as its easier to say and its cute” this kid is soo cute and adorable, I kinda wished I was like that but all well.

“hyungs??” I asked

“im 15” he said and we both nodded an told him our names. Ricky sat down with me and started to tell me about his training years and being a child actor till the door went again and ricky jumped up, it kinda reminded me of a kid at Christmas.

The boy walked through, he looked kinda skinny and weak-ish looking, he smiled and bowed “hello im Ahn daniel but call me Niel” he rubbed the back of his head.

We all talked again, well Myself and Ricky as CAP seem to just sit there looking at the roof and niel was on the phone to his family making sure they knew he got their safe and sound. I didn’t notice that the second last member arrived till ricky jumped as he seemed to appear out of no where, is he a ninja.

He seem to have a well built body but still had his baby face, “hello im choi Jong-hyung but changjo is fine” he said and I could tell his was young as he voice was still high.

“How old are you” I asked making my voice a tiny bit deeper “ im 15, November the 16th” I heard ricky scream

“YAY I’M NOT THE BABY” I had to cover my ears.

“yelling already” I heard another voice say from behind Changjo

“Hello everyone the amazing Chanhee or Chunji has arrived” he said and i couldn’t take my eyes off him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Another Chapter lol hopefully tomorrow I will have update for my other story

 

Little Things Change Alot and Im to shy to sing

 

Thanks lol