who are you??

Across Time
-BARO POV- my alarm clock buzzed waking me from my dream. I slammed my hand on the snooze button frustrated, i slung my covers off of myself, and walked to my kitchen pushing the brew button on my coffee machine. I washed up and changed into a suit and tie, i poured a cup and took a drink while i buttered a piece of bread taking a big bite i checked my watch "aish I'm going to be late" i drank the rest of my coffee hurrying out the door. I arrived with two minutes to spare. I quickly went to my office and got to work....... by the time i was done working i walked outside it was almost dark, i walked home tiredly. I felt someone bump into me i turned around to see a beautiful girl standing in front of me, she looked frightened "i I'm sorry," i blinked and shrugged continuing my walk home, i wasnt home more than ten minutes when i heard a knock on my door, i walked over and opened it seeing the same girl i bumped into. I stared at her frightened face, she was dressed oddly, and had a pair of striking eyes, a pretty light green color, "im sorry i don't know why i came here. I don't even know where i am" her light voice said trembling. I sighed opening the door " come in" she slowly walked past me eyes wide as she looked around. "Now tell me who you are and why your here" i said crossing my arms over my chest impatiently "my name is Minyung, from the dragon clan." She said seriously. I stared at her with a bored expression, "i don't know why I'm here. Last thing i remember is being out with my clan members on a mission, something went wrong and then I'm here" she unraveled the black cloth that went from her hand to her elbow revealing a dragon like birthmark thats tail wrapped down her forearm ending on her palm, " this is our mark. We are born with these," i looked at her then at my own arm, i had the same markings i always found weird. I stumbled backwards " please believe me," she pleaded i don't know why but i agreed to let her stay the night i let her borrow a pair of sweat pants and a baggy t shirt. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep.. what was i thinking??