Dying??

A Prank

Spring blew its wind, proclaiming everyone that it has befallen. It was an idyllic evening, and the breath of ventilating air is doing its liability, caressing the people, humming its beautifully droning voice and perfecting the bravura view of uninitiated nature.  The vista was momentous. It seemed like to be a gift of heaven, for its creativity and blends of colour that could only be a majestic working of a great artist, much to be treasured for its beauty. This kind of paradise lured everyone deeper and deeper into its backdrop, appreciating the exquisiteness of the world, except for one man, one man that had been losing his splendor of life, leaving the earthly container of his and hoping for miracle, a miracle of death…

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Hyung, I… I… I… I can’t live any longer hyung. I’ve been diagnosed with heart disease. There’s a tumor in my heart, a malignant one. The malignant tumors of the heart have a worse prognosis. The cardiac sarcomas generally lead to death within 2 years of diagnosis, due to rapid infiltration of the myocardium of the heart and obstruction of the normal flow of blood within the heart, I’m dying”.

He voice it out with much intricacy, trying as hard as he can to conceal all of the smile, foreseeing the astounding countenance of the boyish features, grinning as his plan is going to thrive. Neither did he know that it was the utterance that assassinates the life, the two simple avowals that scattered the verve of his and the beloved one…