Chapter 1

Love Subject

Your POV

" 7.00.. The Cafe mst be full" I run to a cafe called, Bow Wow Coffee Shop.

I arrived there a bit late so th cafe kinda full. Luckily, My eyes caught an empty seat "Good" I enter the cafe.

I walk to the order place (what ever it name) 

"Toast and Coffee please" I ask for it. "10.000 won" the casier said.

"my name is..." I was about to say my name so I could know when my food is ready.

"we will call you Aeyeon~" one of the waiter said.

"thanks" I walk to my seat and play my phone.

not long after that, my food are done. I take my order and sit in my seat again. 

"Aeyeon.. you're late" one of the waiter said. "sorry.. my alarm ran out of battery" I drink my coffee.

"Why dont you say it? I could have buy when I got home yesterday!" He yelled "Mianhae oppa... I just discover it now"I said.

He just nod and left me.

 

Today is not my day I think. I forgot to do my homework, My alarm broken and most of all...

#flashback

"nuna!!!!" my brother jumping around on my bed.

"Come on Taehyung.. Nuna need to tidy the bed" I said

He keep bouncing on my bed and

"NOONA!!!" He fell and hit me 

TTAKK!!

#endflashback

and the next thing I know, this bandage already place neatly on my forehead.

I sit on my seat lazily since my school start at 8.

"sorry.. is this seat empty?" a cute looking guy ask

"yeah.."I said. 

He sit in front of me and looking at me creepily. "Sir? Mind?" I ask. He just nod and continue eating.

"What are you doing here?  school start already" he said while chewing his food "My school start at 8" I smile at him

"JJINJA??? ME TOO!!" he shout. I just look at him strangely. "o-kay?" i simply answer

"okay this awkward" He eat his toast fast "Uhuk uhuk" he cough. 

"eat slowly" I pat his head and walk to the bus stop near the cafe.

CHANYEOL POV

it's already been 3 years since the first time I saw her. here. in this cafe. and it have been 3 years I'm crushing on her. 

you may think KINGKA like me, never crushing someone like really crazy about someone. but here I am. I'm crazy about her.

"YO! you like her?" a voice appear. a good looking man appear in front of me.

"yea.. hehe" I smile and rub my back neck. "you should be careful.. she's creepy"the boy said

"how do you know?" I ask "living with her for this past 16 years? she's tomboy!" he smile.

"Oh... so you're her brother?" I said. he just nod and walk away.

DAMN

at school...

I walk to my locker with a lot of girl following me "do you mind?" I said "But.. please oppa accept this chocolate... I made it by myself" one if the girl said.

I accept it and they all go. I flip the chocolate and see a barcode "Failed" I said as I bring my book to my class.

"HYUNGIE~~~" Sehun voice appear from nowhere "what do you guys want?" I try to hide my happiness from them

"I wonder who make my hyung this love sick" Kai said

"Is she hot?" Kai continue "maybe.."I said trying to imagine her body.

"Is she cute?" Sehun said "EXTREMELY" I said as I turn my body facing them. and...

BAMM!!!

"Ouch" a girl said. I turn around and see who it is.

"I-I-I'm S-S-Sorry" I stuttered "It's Okay... You!! You are park chanyeol that choked earlier right?" the girl said

"Have you drink? got Im really worried... did my brother give you drink?" she said "no.. he just talk.. you go to this school?" I nervously ask 

*DAMN CHANYEOL!!! YOU SEE HER IN YOUR SCHOOL AND SHE'S WEARING THIS SCHOOL UNIFORM* "Yes... unfortunately... I have to meet my annoying cousin.. here have some tea" she give me a tea and leave me.

"woa... hyung that girl hot!" Kai said "cute too" sehun continue him "smart too" D.O said as he leave me.

"Kai hyung cant touch her... she's chanyeol hyungs!!" Sehun said "hahaha ofcourse I wont" he laugh.

We leave him alone in the aisle laughing and once he realize

"GUYS WAIT FOR ME!!!!" he Shout.

I arrive at my class a bit late. Myungsoo glaring at me like I'm doing something earlier. 

and... PLUK a paper plane land on my head 

~LEAVE MY COUSIN ALONE BASTARD~

I look at him again and write something in the paper plane.

~I LOVE HER SOO COME ON~

I flew it to him. and he just looking at me.

"BE NICE" he mouthed. I just nod

5 minutes later the teacher come. He tap the with board to get everybody attention.

"Kim Myungsoo, 100. Byun Baekhyun, 98..." He start to tell everyone their result the previous Math exam.

"Park Chanyeol, 43. you should get a tutor Mr.Park I dont know how much I should tell you to study! from now on you get a tutor! meet me after this subject" he said.

*Oh come on... PARK CHANYEOL get a TUTOR*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AFTER THIS TUTORING PLAN?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : GA JELAS (mean : doesnt make any sense)

okay.. actually I wrote this story in my blackberry but as you know I'm a bit lazy typing while reading the story, so I decided to make this script.

It was based on the true script but I'm making it simplers, like my name SIMPLE A

by the way, thank you for subscribing and dont forget to comment

your comment mean a lot to me.

~SIMPLEA~