Chapter 2: Cheesy-ness

First Love (hiatus)

Chapter 2


Baekhyun’s POV
 

Ayo finally! This is meee~ Byun Baekhyun! Currently studying at Spark University.

 

Okay enough with the introduction thingy…

Right now, I’m nervous.

Shz. I—no we. We’re waiting for out turn to perform.

Haven’t I told you that me and my friends are singers? Singers in school, of course. I’m here right now at the backstage. Waiting for OUR turn to perform.

 

I’m with my friends--- Kris, Tao , Sehun and Luhan.

We’re going to perform.. for the school.

 

“who’s going to rap?” J-Lia said and asked us. Oh btw, Azraine and her friends are here so that’s why J-Lia showed up.. unexpectedly.

 

“I don’t know..”Sehun said with a worried-tone. I can clearly tell that his worried cause of his face. Well I’m not bullying him… I mean you can see that his face expression changed.

 

“Let’s just… find out later.” Kris said to us and left.

 

 

Let me just introduce my friends…

 

Kris— he’s cold. Idk why but he started to be cold since that incident. None of us—except him know what happened.

Sehun-- He’s not that really bad.. he’s uhmmm.. genius? Yeah. Something like that

Luhan—he’s uhmm… manly? I guess.

And lastly… Tao—he’s kris’ old friend. So do I.

 

We were supposed to be twelve. Ang right now, we’re only 5. Well my other five friends are studying at Pacific University. While my two other friends…. They’re out of the country..

 

 

Anyways, after that long boring speech of our principal, it’s finally our turn..

 

“and let us welcome….. EXO!”

 

And I can hear the girls screaming.


***

 

“that was cool!” Azraine said and hugged me.

 

“really sweet-pie?” I asked her. Sarcastically.

 

She just rolled her eyes and said “ stop being sarcastic.”

 

“haha. I –“

 

I didn’t finished my answer becauseeee someone just interrupted us.

 

“cheesyness overload. Stop it guys. Classes are about to start,” kris said and smirked.

 

**

 

Azraine’s POV

 

I looked at Francess. She’s currently signaling me something.


“Whaaaaaaat?” I said confusingly.

 

“He’s baaaaaack.” He WHAT?

 

“what?”

 


“uhm excuse me Francess and Azraine. Can I lend your ears for a sec?” Our teacher saw us…

“sorry ms.”


Francess wrote something in the paper

 

Watch the news later.  No excuses. Watch the whole news.

 

Okay? That’s weird.

 

Just like what Francess said, I watched the news.

 

And now… it’s time for the ‘ShowBiz’  thingy…

 

Guy: look who’s coming back here in the country. Can you guess who it is?

Girl: Yeaaaaah. Girls out there! Are you okay?!

-girls screaming-

Guy: right now, we’re here at the airport. To interview a famous Actor!

Girl: yes! He’s famouuuuuuuus. And his fans are here to support him.

Guy:  oh look there he is!

Girl: Ladies and Gentlemen, He’s currently at our country… PARK CHANYEOL!

 

I can’t take it anymore—I turned off the TV and slept.

 

**
 

Argh. It’s been daaaays since that news came. And seriously, Its still painful.

 

“hey sweet-pie, are you okay?” Baekhyun tried to cheer me up, But I just can’t help it… he’s coming back. It hurts

 

“yeah… but—“ baekhyun didn’t let me finish, instead he hugged me and said “it’s okay if you can’t tell it right now, I’ll be here for you anyway.”

 

That made me strong.

 

“thank you, baek.”

 

“I am not baek. I am sweet-bacon, right?” he asked joyfully.. with a sarcastic tone

 

“hahaha. Whatever.”

 

“anyways, my friends from the other country will visit me in the next two weeks. They want to meet you.”

 

“yeah sure… who are they?”

 

“they’re –“ Baekhyun didn’t finish what he’s saying. Because of the bell.

 

“I guess I’ll tell it to you later, huh?”he said while hugging me.. TIGHT.

 

“sure sweet baek.”


“see ya laterrrrr.”

 

So we separated and went to our respective classrooms.

 

“what a drama.”

 

I looked at the one who’s saying it. “kris.” I said, with a hint of annoyance. “ha. Whatever. Anyways, J-lia is looking for you. This girl keeps on distracting me.”He said and called J-lia.

 

“hey. You ookayyy??” I asked her.

 

“hell no,” j-lia said vaguely.

 

“uhhh?”

 

She rolled her eyes and said, “I’ll tell this to you later. It’s urgent”. I replied “okay.” And right now, we’re in our classroom.

 

That shocked me..

 

 

WHY IS HE HERE?
 

 

j-lia looked at me with a concerned look.

 

“are you okay?”she asked.

 

Instead of saying anything, I walked out of the room. J-lia is following me..

 

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMOREEEE!

 

-----

 

daang. im so depressed  TT___TT. yesterday was suju's SS5 concert here and i didn't attend the concert due to school activities. huhuhuhu.

 

anyways,,, i hope you'll like the update. its been days since i posted this story.

 

oh btw, I'll post the book cover soon.