Chapter 3

Ice-cream Love~

{Today is Taeyeon's birthday}

When Taeyeon was standing on a chair refilling the ice cream , the chair was not stable and she fall . Luckily , Luhan was down there and saved Taeyeon . "Thank you for saving me oppa ." said  Taeyeon . "Welcome *smile* next time be more careful ." said Luhan . "Nae." said Taeyeon . After the shop is close , Luhan asked Taeyeon if she want to go dinner with him . Taeyeon agree to go with him . Luhan asked Taeyeon to dress nicely and he will pick her up at 7p.m. at downstair of her house . Taeyeon was wondering why she needs to dress nicely when they just go out for dinner only ? Luhan came to pick her up and they both went to a five-star resturant . There was a banned that says "Happy Birthday Taeyeon ! Will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon was touched and shock . "How he know it my birthday today?" thought Taeyeon . Taeyeon immediately says a yes ! Luhan came infront of Taeyeon and give her a birthday kiss ~ Everyone in the resturant clapped for them !

 

~The End~

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : 

Sorry for short fanfic ~ I now will be working on a new fanfic ! Do stay tune >< ~