Final

Kekemato, Kekemato
Kekemato, kekemato, where do you think you're going? Please wait for Dadamato, he's trying his best to keep up. Oh no, don't do that! You could get hurt. Dadamato doesn't want to see you get hurt. Huh? You're jumping into that hole? Why? For what? Is the hole deep? Is it okay to jump? Kekemato, wait for me! You said you'd lead Dadamato. Now where are you going? Have you forgotten? Oh no. I better hurry. 
 
Ah! It's deep and dark. I'm scared. Will this hole end? Okay I'll count. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Oh please, it hasn't ended! Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. I'm closing my eyes. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty. It's not over? Am I late? Kekemato, kekemato, where are you? Are you falling too? Dadamato wouldn't like you to get hurt. Twenty-seven. Twenty-eight. Twenty-nine. Thirty. Oof! It ended! I landed on my bum. Ow..
 
Kekemato, kekemato, where do you think you're going? This is such a pretty room. It's all orange. Dadamato smells carrots and cakes. Are you cooking? Wait, huh? You're running around? What are you saying to yourself? What are you looking for? I can help out. Wait, are those keys? Kekemato, kekemato, what are you doing? Oh no, you left. I hear a click. Kekemato, kekemato, are you leaving me? Did you lock the door? You said you were going to lead Dadamato. Now where are you going?
 
Ah, I see Shishimato. He looks so cool! I want to be like him! Huh,
What are you trying to tell me? Come closer? Okay.. Wait, that's the same key Kekemato was holding! Is it the same key? Shishimato, shishimato, you're going to help me get out of here? Thank you so much! I need to find Kekemato quick. Kekemato, kekemato, you wouldn't leave me behind, right? Here I go!
 
Kekemato, kekemato, where do you think you're going? This place is so pretty. Ooh! It's a garden! There are carrots and potatoes! Kekemato, did you intend to bring me here? Huh? Kekemato, kekemato, where are you going this time? Careful! Why are you going through that fence? It's pointy at the edges! Dadamato wouldn't want you to get hurt. Kekemato, kekemato, why are you going through that door? Is that your house? How am I going to pass the fence? What if I get hurt?
 
Ooh, another rabbit! Wait, he's so small and cute.. It's Tatamato! Tatamato, Tatamato, how do you get pass this fence? Huh? You're telling me to come closer? Tatamato, what do you think you're holding? It's dangerous! Wait, it's pliers! It can help me get through the fence! Thank you so much, Tatamato! Did you know you're really cute? Thank you! I can get to Kekemato now! Here I go!
 
Oof, it's hard work to cut through this fence. I'm tired.. Wait, I have to find Kekemato! Hey, this house looks just like Kekemato's house! Ah, I have no time to think about that now! Here I go.. Ow, it's blinding! My eyes are hurting!
 
"Kekemato, kekemato, where do you think you're going..?" I rubbed my eyes. Huh? It was a dream. Daehyun was smiling at me. "Why were you calling me Kekemato?" "Hyung, I dreamed I was following you around but you were leaving me alone and going around by yourself.." Daehyun laughed and ruffled my hair. "You dummy.. Do you think I'll ever leave you alone?" He pulled me into an embrace and rested his chin on my head. "Hyung, you will never leave me, right? Forever, right?" I asked. Daehyun pressed his lips on the crown of my head. I smiled. Dadamato and Kekemato will always be together. Forever.