What's wrong with you???

My Baby U

Hyunseung POV

 

Here again. Its already 5 days since Jun becoming like this. You must be ask me whats wrong with him, since he still look normal in front of another people. Because for our staff and fans he still the same Junhyung who act cool. But in these 5 days he start to act cute and sweet in front of me. I know i must be happy since my boyfriend act like that for me but still there must be something happen to him until he act like that. and the worst thing is i didnt know what. I'm a bad boyfriend rite???

 

"Seung-ah ~~"  suddenly he hug me from behind and whisper to me.

"humm??"

"where are you going?" 

"practice Jun, you know that to rite? ok so let me go now i already late"

"no! nooooo cant you just stay in dorm with me and we sleep all day long pleaseeeeeee ~~" and here he come again!!!! that sound and that pout again!!!! oh my God whats wrong with my boyfriend??? why he start to act cute these day???

"cant! you know i have a new project soon ok now let me go please >_<" finally he let me go. And now im ready to go

"byeee be a good boy when im go ok" give him a kiss on his lips then he send me to go

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i can't focus with the practice today, all thanks to my boyfriend beacause he make me like this. 

 

"oppa what's wrong with you today???" Hyuna who sit beside me ask curious

"eh?? nothing why??"

"oppa dont lie to me ok i know you very well. you will never let down your focus when do something. but today you really cant focus with everything. so whats wrong with you???? did you and Junhyung oppa ....."

"no Hyuna-ah just these day he act strange"

"strange??? like what??"

"you know these day he start to act cute and sweet in front of me. and today before i go for practice he ask me and beg mo for not go even he pout Hyuna-ah -____- seriously i'm confuse whats wrong with him"

"hummm thats strange since yeah we know he always act cool in outside but he really warm inside but for act cute and sweet is so......."

"strange rite??? thats why i....." before i can finish my world, my phone ringing and that was Junhyung who send me Katalk.

 

"Seung-ah what are you doing now?? did you finish???? ah did you already eat?? when you will back home?? i miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

 

Did my eyes see wrong or what??? is this really him who send this?? not Yoseob rite??? because i know Yoseob have another schedule with Kikwang and Doojoon. Dongwoon??? no no our magnae is busy with his college these day. then that means.....

"huaaa!!! this is really strange oppa!!!" Hyuna talk like that after read that Katalk

Junhyung-ah whats wrong with you dear??