1 - The Meeting

Trauma


"Minyoung's POV

 

"Attention to all the passengers. Please went to your seat and buckled your seatbelt. We will landing in a few minutes." I smiled after heard what the stewardess said. Finally! I'm back, South Korea.

     I walked out from the gate while holding my passport. I looked around the airport as I walked to the Starbuck Cafe nearby. This place never change although 2 years had passed. After ordered, I walked to one of the table and sit. I guess I will just play with my phone while waiting for the other three. I took out my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. I looked at the screen and noticed that I had two messages. I opened my inbox and read the messages.

@MoonMinaHello, Minyoung! The flight from Scotland to Korea is delayed by 10 minutes so I will be late. Don't miss me so much, okay? :3

     I read it and scoffed. "I didn't miss you at all, Moon Mina! Wait... I miss you..." I pouted and read the second message.

@KimEunmi​: Yo! My flight will arrive around 6:30 p.m.. Quite late, right? Till then, see u soon, Minyounggie~ Can't wait to meet you again. :P

     She didn't even change from the day we separated until now... I smiled a little. "Kim Minyoung-sshi?" The waitress called my name. I stood up and put my phone inside my bag before walked to the cashier. After that, I walked back to my seat with the coffee this time. Why didn't Minhee message me?  I thought while drinking my Mocha. Suddenly, I heard Infinite - Request played through the cafe. It must be the music the cafe played. I shrugged and hummed to the music. 

     "Eolmana deo ureoya uri chueogi bitmure gieok beonjinayo" I sang with a smile plastered on my face. I looked up and noticed that the waitress is talking with the other waitress. Since I'm quite near to them, I can hear a little bit what they said. "Where does this music from?" One of the waitresses asked. "I don't know. I didn't even played the speaker with music." The other waitress reply.  Huh? They didn't even played it? But, why did I think that the music is near around me? I asked myself.

     Just in case, I opened my bag and realized that the music is from my phone. My eyes widened and quickly answered my phone. I put the volume down and bowed to the customers and the workers there. Aish! So embarrassing! How I wish I didn't increased the volume up yesterday... After bowed, I quickly put the phone beside my ear. "Hello, who is this?" I asked through the phone. "It's me, Minhee." I smiled after heard the latter talked through the phone. "Thinking the cafe played some music although the music came from your own phone is embarrassing, you know?" Minhee said. I exactly know that she is smirking although I can't see her. "Yah, where are you?" I asked while looking around. "Pabo. In front of me is a girl with her back facing me. She is talking with me now." Huh? I turned around and saw Minhee wearing a sunglasses and a mask. I sighed but smiled after that. "Glad to meet you again, Minhee." I said as I walked to her. "Glad to meet you again, too Minyoung." She said.



"Minhee's POV

 

    "In this 2 years, did you do some plastic surgery?" Minyoung joked at me. I slapped her arm playfully. "No. I'm busy and why should I do that? Beside that, if I have the time to do some, I wouldn't." I pouted. She just laughed. "I know you won't." I looked at her before took the cap she was wearing. "Hey! Give it back to me!" She said as she tried to take the cap back from me. "Nope." I poked my tongue out. She sighed and looked at me. "You didn't change at all, Minyoung." I said. "Of course, I didn't." Minyoung said.

     "The flight from France had arrived." The speaker said. "It means that Eunmi had arrived." We said in unison. Minyoung looked at me while I looked at her, too. We laughed with a smile plastered on our face. "I totally miss the time where we speak in unison like just now." I said. "Same with me." Minyoung said and high-5 me. I high-5 her back. "The flight from Scotland had arrived." We heard. "What a coincidence."

     Minyoung and I walked to the arrival gate. After 30 minutes passed, we are getting tired waiting for them. "Aigoo, where are Eunmi and Mina?" I heard Minyoung who is beside me sighed. "Same." As like forever, we heard voices of Eunmi and Mina. We looked up and saw Eunmi and Mina waved at us. I smiled and waved at her back. After that, we exit the airport together. "I'm glad we had achieved our own ambition." Mina said. We nodded our head in unison.

     I stepped out from the airport to be hit by the wind. "So cold!" Eunmi said. "Of course it is cold because it's fall now." Minyoung said while slapping the back of her head. "Ouch! It hurts, you know?" Eunmi pouted while rubbing the place where Minyoung just hit. "You two didn't change a little. Still the loudest one." Mina laughed. Eunmi and Minyoung quickly turned to Mina and glared at her. Mina gulped and went to me. "Minhee, is the showcase at Los Angeles successful?" Mina said. I smiled. "Yup! The fan chants are really loud. I feel so glad to have fans like them." "Really? Congrats!" Eunmi said.

    As we arrived at the car park, we quickly put our things at the back of the car. After finished, I opened the car's door and sit at the driver seat. Although I'm a singer, I didn't asked my manager to pick me up at the airport but drive instead. Well, unless when I'm at the other countries, of course! I heard my phone vibrated so I unlocked it. A message from Minyoung. I opened the message and read it.

@KimMinyoung: Our destination is Eunmi's cafe. I already sent a message to Mina so you don't need to told her.

     I buckled my seatbelt and started the engine. "Let's see who will arrived first." I smirked.



"Eunmi's POV

   

    I started the engine of the car. Suddenly, I saw Minhee's passed my car. Want to challenge? I will win for sure! I smirked and drove to my cafe. My right hand grab the stirring wheel while my other hand grab the seatbelt and buckled it. After I finished buckled my seatbelt, I grab the stirring wheel with both my hands and stepped the pedal with my feet. 

    I looked at the side-mirror of the car and saw Minyoung's car behind me and Mina's behind Minyoung's. I smiled. "I need to only passed Minhee and stayed at the position and win!" I smiled. I looked at the signboard by the roadside. "150km/h" I read and turned my gaze back to the road. "Since 150km/h is the maximum, I will went with the maximum, then." I stepped on the pedal again but this time, I let my feet stepped on it longer than before. After a few minutes, I'm behind Minhee's car. I pressed the signal to passed the person's car in front of me. I smiled in victory after I can passed Minhee. "Yes!" I cheered inside the car.

     Not long after that, I saw Minhee's car turned left and enter a road. Huh? Wait. Good. It's so good that I had passed the road to my own cafe. I mentally face palmed myself. Since Minyoung and Mina's cars were near, I can't just reversed and enter the road. Instead, I waited for Minyoung and Mina's cars to enter the road before followed them. 

    After parked my car at the car park, I stepped out from my car. Minhee looked at me and smiled in victory. "Pabo. How can you passed the road to your own cafe? It's ridiculous!" Minhee laughed followed by Mina and Minyoung. I pouted as I took out the door's key from my pocket. After unlocked the door, the others followed by me entered the cafe. "Your cafe is pretty~" Mina said. "Thank you very much! What do you want? Don't worry, it's free." I smiled at them. "Creme Brulee and Caramel Macchiato, please~" Minyoung said. "Italiano Tiramisu and Caramel Cappuccino~" Mina said. "For me, Fried Rice and Coconut Juice" Minhee smiled. "Your order will be served in a couple of minutes." I bowed at them. "It seems like she is the waitress not the chef." Mina joked. I just shrugged and walked to the kitchen. 

     After all the drinks and food finished, I bring it to the table. "Here~" I exclaimed and they stopped talking. They gaze automatically landed on the cakes and drinks. "I will eat this well!" They said and eat the food. I just looked at them eating when suddenly I got a call from my co-worker, Nam Woohyun. "I will answer this call for a moment." I said before walked to outside the cafe.



"Mina's POV

     

     I looked at Eunmi who went outside the cafe. "I think Eunmi has a boyfriend." Minyoung said. "Really?!" Minhee and I said loudly which make Minyoung covered our mouth with her hands. "Shh! It just my opinion but I think I heard she said, 'Why did you call me, Woohyun oppa?' something like that." Minyoung added. After hearing that, I busted to laughter. "Yah, what's so funny, Mina?" Minhee asked me. "Pabo. Woohyun is not her boyfriend, but her co-worker." I smiled. "Oh..." Minyoung and Minhee pouted. "How I wish she got a boyfriend." Minyoung sighed. "Why?" "Because she always called me at night. When I asked her why she do that, she said that she is scared." Minyoung shook her head. "Really?" Minhee and I laughed.

     After a 15 minutes passed, Eunmi went inside the cafe again. But this time, a guy also entered the cafe. We quickly stood up to bow at the guy. "Hello!" We greeted him and. he bowed too. We introduced ourself with a smile. "Hello. I'm Nam Woohyun, Eunmi's co-worker." Woohyun smiled at us. Our eyes widened. We just talked about him...

    "So, you think that I have a boyfriend which is Woohyun?" Eunmi laughed while slapped the table. "Is it that funny?" Minhee pouted. Eunmi give her an 'of-course-you-mad?' look. "He is just my co-worker." Eunmi slung her right arm at Woohyun's neck. "Really? Then why do you do that?" I asked. "We are closed, right oppa?" Eunmi smiled at Woohyun and he just laughed. "Yup." Woohyun said and messed her hair. "Yah!" Eunmi messed his hair back. 

     "You two really looked like a couple." Minyoung said. "In your dream." Eunmi poked her tongue out. "If we looked like a couple, how about you and Baekhyun?" I clapped my hand together upon hearing that. "You are right!" Eunmi and I high-5 each other. "What? What Minyoung and Baekhyun?" Minhee looked at us weirdly. "Well..."

Flashback

     I parked the car at the Hospital's car park. We were going to hangout with Minyoung that day since we didn't have anything else. After that, I went out from my car to with Eunmi. "Eunmi, let's buy drinks at the vending machine. I'm thirsty." I said. "Okay. I'm thirsty, too." Eunmi said and we both walked to the vending machine. After buying our drinks, we sat down on the seat. "Mocha is the best!" Eunmi said. I just laughed and my eyes caught something.   

     "Isn't that Minyoung and... Baekhyun?!" I said while pointing at them. Eunmi looked at the direction where I pointed and gasped. "It's really them." "What are they doing, though?" I asked and Eunmi lifted her shoulders. Minyoung and Baekhyun holding hands together while talking about something. "Omo! Don't tell me they are dating." Eunmi said while stood up from her seat. "Where are you going?" I whispered at Eunmi. "Follow the surgeon couple, of course!" Eunmi said. 

     She took out her phone from her pocket and do something with it. I went to her and asked, "What are you doing?" Eunmi smiled. "Took a video of them and keep it inside my laptop." I nodded my head and took out my phone. "I will do the same." 

End Of Flashback

    "Until now, the video is still on our phone and laptop." I said. Minyoung just sighed. "Mina, can we looked at the video?" Woohyun said. After talked with him just now, we had been close with him. "Of course!" I smiled and took out my phone. I can saw Minyoung's eyes widened at the corner of my eyes. "Andwae!"

   After Minhee and Woohyun watched the video, Minyoung's face had changed to red in embarrassment. "But, why I didn't know about this?" Minhee asked. "Because you were having a showcase at New Zealand that day." Eunmi said. Minhee pouted. "I want to witnessed the surgeon couple's moments with my own eyes..."

     I looked at my watch and realized that it was 9.00 p.m.. "I think we better went home now. Don't forget that we had work tomorrow." I reminded them. "You are right, Mina." Minhee said as she stood up. We stood up, too and exit the cafe. After we all went out the cafe, Eunmi closed the door and locked it. "Let's go, Woohyun." Eunmi said. "Where do you two want to go? Dating?" Minyoung asked. "We are just going to get the schedules of B.A.P at the main office. They were going to filming here in a few days." Woohyun said. "Oh." Minyoung said in disappointment. Eunmi and Woohyun high-5 in victory. "Just keep calm. You can't win them although how hard you try." Minhee and I said. "Yah!" Minyoung stomped her feet at the ground. We just giggled.

     "Goodbye! Do well at your work!" We bid our goodbye before enter our car and drove off. Today is really a tiring but good day. I smiled while driving to my own house.