chapter - 2

Mysterious Encounter (english version)

I ripped my shirt back, and  tied it on his scar. I had to clean his wound with clean water, without thinking long and what’s devil that came to my body eventually I brought the stranger into the house.

I take the stranger to sit on the couch AT MY HOUSE, I know I'm MAD?! Entering a stranger to the house is the craziest thing I've ever done, especially in a state he was injured. I took the warm water from the kitchen and then I wiped the bloody arms.

"Thank you for helping me.", He whispered in my right ear. My heart beat was great, how can a stranger made my heart beat like mad. His warm breath made my neck creeps.

"What's your name?", I have to courage myself  to ask his name.

"Does it matter to you?"

"Sure, I want to know your name."

"Minhyuk, and you?"

"Krystal, my name is Krystal ..."

"Krystal? Hmmm, NICE name … suits you. "

"MWO?"

"Can I call you angel?"

"Angel? Why? "

"Because you're my angel ... from now on I will be your protector."

"You shouldn’t do it, I help you sincerely.", he showed his eye smile when he heard what I said.

He fell asleep, probably due to fatigue. Actually I wanted to ask about the cause of the stab wounds on his arm, but I was too scared to know the truth.

******************************^^

When I woke up, I'm already lying on the couch where I cleaned his wound. But where is he? Did he walk away?

What happened to me? Why I'm afraid of losing him?

I searched almost every corner of the room, until I heard the voice of someone who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Morning, Angel!"

Relieved, that's the first thing I felt. Minhyuk has not left, he is still there in my house.

"A, a what are you doing?"

"Cooking for my angel, however you must be hungry?"

"That .. actually yes ... I have not eaten since last night, so how’s your wound? "

"It's fine now, thanks to you angel.", Tapping my right arm.

My face flushed with embarrassment, Minhyuk keep calling me an angel.

***

Our dining atmosphere is so silence, until I could bring myself to ask his real identity.

"Actually, what happened to you to get hurt like that?"

Minhyuk just smiled at the question.

"Can I not answer that question? It is better for you to not involve  further with my problem. "

"bu but .... I am. "

Minhyuk stepped heading towards me, he knelt before me and hold my hand tightly.

"Let me be your protector, Angel ... one day I will come back to return the favor."

"Minhyuk, what are you going to leave?"

Once again he just smiled, her hand gently touching my face. Our eyes met then his lips unconsciously have stuck to my lips.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

I FORGET TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS STORY WILL BE IN KRYSTAL POV UNTIL THE END…

I’M SORRY FOR LACK UPDATE … AND NOT LONG UPDATE.

HAPPY READING AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH