3 Broken Days

Description

[!!!] MUST READ: This is basically the TaoRis version of the amazing JohnLock fanfiction; Alone On The Water by MadLori. MadLori is absolutely amazing and I recommend you to read Alone On The Water (even though you're not a JohnLock shipper). Here's the link to the fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6914974/1/Alone-On-the-Water after you read it you can check out the video for the fic on youtube, I guarantee you waterworks after xDD I CREDIT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR BIG TIME. I just added a few scenes and all. I just kept wondering what the TaoRis AU version would be like so I couldn't help but make the fic. LIKE I SAID, I GIVE FULL CREDITS TO MADLORI FOR THE AMAZING STORY :) 

Foreword

Tao wasn't prepared for any of this. None of them were. Kris seems calm but Tao could sense the dread spreading in the older's heart. They couldn't do anything about it and Tao just wanted everything to stop and fix things.

 

 

CREDITS FOR STARLITE GRAPHICS (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639227/starlite-graphics-busy-finishing-off-requests-again-graphics-request-shop-posters-requestshop-graphicsshop) FOR THE AWESOME POSTER AND BACKGROUND.

 

and don't forget to watch 3 Broken Days Trailer ^^ thank you FAIRYTAIL GRAPHICS ;;