Goodbye Baro

Cherish that Person

Jihyun's POV

 

 

“feeling better?” asked Baro to me, when we were in the school’s Park.

I sighed and then smiled, “Hmm. Much better now.”

“Don’t think too much about it.” Baro sipped his juice, “I think you should forget him, because he has yoona already.”

“I know, that is what I am doing right now.”

“You can find the best one later, I’m sure....”

“I don’t need a boy right now”, I sipped my tea and sighed.

“Hey, if you had fell in love you have to dare to be broken. And do not afraid to try again because you are still a teenager!”

I looked at him, “thankyou, Baro. But I think, I will focus on my study. You know, if I had fell for someone, it’s hard to forget him and find the new one.”

“Hmm. Okay I won’t force you. It’s your choice and I have to support you..”

“Gomawo...”

Baro glanced at me, “I.......I have something to tell you...” he took a breath, “I will go to America in two weeks and I will study for music program at there.”

My jaw dropped and I was really shocked, “no...you are kidding...right?”

He shook his head, “No...I’m serious...”

I stood up and about to cry, and then I ran away without looking back to Baro. He’s shouting my name but didn’t follow me. I was crying and went to toilet. I looked my self on the mirror. Why is everyone leaving me like this?

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Baro was sitting alone at the cafe waiting for someone. And suddenly his face up and looked at that someone. He’s L.

“Been waiting?” asked L smiled

“No...”

“what do you gonna tell me?”

Baro sighed and tells something to L. After he was done, L’s face became sad.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“yoboseyo, de.....what??? okay okay wait for me!!!!” jihyun stood up from her bed, grabbed her bag and went out. She stopped the taxi and goes to Incheon Airport. She was forgot that she had to take Baro, although she hasn’t forgiven him yet. Two weeks of silence was more than enough and she thinks she should say something to Baro before he left.

After 30minutes, she reached Inceon Airport by panting, she looked around and yes. She found Baro with some friends.

“Sunwoo-ya!!!!” shouted Jihyun. Cha Sunwoo is Baro’s full name.

“Ya, jihyun-ah. I thought you wouldn’t come. Ahhhh you still lve me right?” baro chuckles with his eyesmile.

Jihyun slapped his arms, “ya!!! Stop teasing me or else!!!”

“okay okay hahaha”

“Baro-ya, when will you back to here?” Jihyun’s face turned sad.

Baro smiled, “don’t worry, I’ll be back. If you missed me, you could go to L’s house. I left something for you at there.”

“ya, why did you leave it there? How can I ask L?? Aish...”

“actually I wanted to give it to you directly, but then I realized that you were still angry. So I left it to him and told him to give it to you later..” said Baro. He looked toward his watch and sighed. “I’m sorry.....I have to leave now.”

Jihyun looked at him sadly, “why is this all of sudden?” Jihyun started to make a river on her cheeks.

“aigooo, uljimayo!!! I won’t go forever, babo. I’ll be back!!”

“promise?”

“promise! You hear? I’m promise, I’ll be back! Just don’t wait for me because you’d feel the long of the time. Then you should do anything you want to do without me. And when I back, you wouldn’t feel like I’ve been gone for long time.” Baro smiled.

Jihyun nodded, “thankyou for everything, Sunwoo. I will not wait for you, because I know I’d feel bored hahaha but I will not forget you either..”

Baro laughed and ruffled Jihyun’s hair, “okay....goodbye! Take care of yourself, don’t spend your time only at home, move on from him, and you’ll get the best! Byeom!!! Saranghae chinguya~!!” baro hugged Jihyun and went off from Jihyun’s face. He was still waving but then, he entered the boarding pass and gone from the sight.

Jihyun wipped her tears, she was crying. She felt thirsty and decided to buy chocolate ice at the coffee shop. She entered the coffee shop and ordered her stuff.

“45.000won, miss.” Said the casier. Jihyun opened her bag, and she found nothing. The bag was empty. She slapped her forehead, she remembered that she only brought the taxi’s cost.

“miss, 45.000won. you have to pay first.” Repeat the casier. Jihyun bite her lips.

“no, I canceled my order, jongsohamnida.” Jihyun bowed and went out from the shop. Now she confused, she was sitting on the couch infront of the shop. “aishhhh baboya!!! Jihyunnie baboya!!! Why did you forget to bring your wallet? Now you should call someone to pick you up in here!!!! Aishhhh” she shook her head.

Suddenly, the chocolate ice being held by a person in front of her. She shocked and raised her head. “Kim Myungsoo?”

 

 

 

*guyss sorry for the super late updates!!!! I've been busy with school's stuffs and something kkk and really sorry for the boring chap! Please appreciate and enjoy, thankyou!!!!