Strong But Weak

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"That better be a ing lie," he growled.

Hongbin's jaw was tensed, eyes narrowed into thin slits as he glared down at  Damon.

"And if it's not?" Damon responded, a slight grin tugging at his lips. 

Hongbin yanked him up out of the chair, his body shaking, "It better be," he warned

Damon let out a low chuckle, "Well that's too bad. .. cause it's true."

The room went completely silent at his words. Completely silent until all hell broke loose. . .Hongbin's eyes flared, his free hand balling into a fist before it swung, directly slamming into Damon's jaw. Once, twice then three times. Damon stumbled back slightly from the impact, his back hitting the adjacent wall.

"Who cares if  did Hongbin. . .she's not yours," he sighed while rubbing his jaw.

Hongbin lunged at him again, shoving him harder against the wall. Damon fought back this time, his knee coming up to hit Hongbin in the stomach before his fist made contact with Hongbin's mouth. Un-phased Hongbin reached up, pulling Damon into a headlock as they rolled to the floor. Blows to ribs, face and head were constant.

"Stop! Stop!," you and Kara yelled pulling at their arms as they continued to throw blow after blow.

Damon was the first to give way, allowing you to yank him back. Both of their breathing was ragged, eyes watching the other intently.

You turned Damon's face towards you, grimacing at his busted lip and split eyebrow. You grabbed the napkin off the table before holding it over his wounds.

"Are you okay?" you asked applying subtle pressure which caused him to flinch as he nodded.

"____. . . did you really sleep with him?" you heard Hongbin rasp. You turned to him. He was in the same shape as Damon. His bottom lip was split and a light bruise was forming over his cheek. You felt a pang of guilt that a lie had led to this.

"Well?" he repeated raising his eyebrow. You hesitated, your mouth having trouble forming the necessary words to keep the lie going.

"______ answer me dammit!" Hongbin yelled.

Damon's hand suddenly rested on your shoulder, "_____, let's just go for now. Kara, sorry for ruining your dinner. We'll see you at rehearsal tomorrow."

Kara's eyes never left Hongbin as she nodded at Damon, "Okay I'll see you guys later."

You helped Damon up, ignoring the weight of Hongbin's gaze as the two of you left his flat. Just before the door closed you could hear Kara's high pitched yelling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ow! Dammit. .  ." Damon grumbled as you cleaned his wounds.

"If you didn't move so much it wouldn't hurt," you retorted, perhaps dabbing a little two roughly at the cut above his eye. "Besides. . why did you do that? You got hurt," you continued, placing a band aid over it.

He laughed, "It's part of the plan. And he reacted just like I thought he would."

Your hand came up and smacked the back of his head before you moved away from him, "No plan is worth the pure stupidity that that fight was."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter