Trick Or Treat

Sweet Family Life
 
 
It was October 31st and a certain little girl was rather excited as it was going to be her first time she would be going trick or treating. Of coure her mummy had helped to make her a cute little lady bird outfit for the night and she just couldn't wait for her daddy to now come home.
 
MinJee was a 5 year old little girl and she lived with her mum and dad in a small cosy cottage just out side of town. She had been so looking forward to this day yet unfortunately her mummy couldn't come trick or treating as he wasn't very well. She felt a little upset because she wanted him there along with her daddy yet her mummy told her to stop pouting and that her daddy will take her.
 
Minjee turned around from watching the cartoon's to see her mummy sit up a little after being asleep for a while. She was worried for him, never had he looked so white and weak. She stood up and walked to the sofa, trying to climb up to sit next to him.
 
"Hi mummy how are you feeling now" Minjee asked, her round puppy eye's staring in to small feline eye's.
 
"I been better baby, mummy be ok though, is daddy home yet" Key asked his daughter, he knew Thursday Jonghyun had to work a little later but he promised Minjee she could go out tonight with him.
 
"No daddy's isn't home yet and I need to get ready mummy" Minjee pouted, she had been waiting for this night for so long.
 
In that moment just as Key was about to reply, the sound of a car pulling in to the drive way sounded out and Minjee's eye's widened and a smile grew on her tiny bow shaped lips. She hopped of the sofa where her mummy was sitting and dashed as quickly as her little leg's could carry her. The front door soon opened and her eye's transformed in to little slits as dropped in a rather happy smile.
 
"Daddy your home" She ran to him, he already crouched down and opened his arm's to welcome her.
 
"Hello baby, you ok princess" Jonghyun asked as little arm's circled his neck. She nodded her head against his neck as she took in the husky sent she loved so much.
 
"You been a good girl for mummy while I be gone" Jonghyun asked and she mumbled a small yeah in to his neck.
 
Jonghyun slipped his shoe's off and picked up Minjee, walking to the living room to see his husband in a half sleepy state. He walked over and placed a sweet loving kiss to those bow shaped lips, Minjee couldn't help but fan girl a little at how adorable and cute her parent's are.
 
"Hey baby, how you feeling now Bum" Jonghyun whispered out, careful to cause him any more pain.
 
"I have been better Jjong, Minjee has been worried you wouldn't be home to take her out" Key chocked out feeling his throat dry and sore.
 
Jonghyun popped the little girl down on the floor so she could get ready.
 
"Go get ready then darling, daddy just going to change ok" Jonghyun Minjee's soft black curls and stood up removing his suit jacket.
 
 He walked in to his shared bedroom and changed into something simple yet warm. Wearing a simple black pair of skinny jeans and a white t shirt. In the front room Key had sat up on the sofa and helped Minjee change in to her cute little out fit.
 
She had a pair of black tight's on and the lady bird out fit just slid over her tiny body like a dress. Key brushed and tied her hair in to little piggy tails either side of her head. He really thought she looked adorable. Of course being the inpatient child she was, she dashed to the bed room, dragging her daddy out and telling him to hurry up.
 
"Come on daddy before all the sweets are gone" She pouted and continued to drag him to the front door.
 
"Alright hang on Minjee, I need to get my jacket on" Jonghyun pouted, his daughter was turning in to his husband, no patience what so ever. He slipped on his black leather jacket and trainer's.
 
Walking in to the living room where Key had laid back down, looking rather sleepy and just white as a ghost. Minjee ran in to kiss her mummy good bye first.
 
"Bye mummy, I bring some sweets home for you as well" She cheered happily and kissed him on the cheek.
 
"Be a good girl for daddy now darling and no running off you hear, hold on to his hand at all times" Key told her and she nodded her head in understanding, Key kissed her forehead and she ran to the front door with her pumpkin bucket in hand.
 
"I won't be long baby, sleep if you can Bummie, I love you" Jonghyun whispered to Key and kissed his forehead lightly. He pulled the thin blanket over Key's shivering frame and tucked him in best he could.
 
"I love you too Jjong, be careful ok, comeback soon" Key mumbled and felt his heavy eye lid's close.
 
 
He walked out and switched the heating on so Key wouldn't be cold while he was gone. Putting a little red coat on Minjee so she wouldn't get cold, he took her little hand which curled round his so perfectly and they left. It was a rather cold night out and it seemed like a lot of mum's had already started with their children. This was going to be so special taking his little girl out to go on her first trick or treating.
 
He felt a little sad as Key had meant to be coming with them but had come down with a virus bug, leaving him weak and ill. Of course he had been prepared as he knew there was a lot of single women and mum's round their area and every time he had taken Minjee to the park, they gaze at him like a piece of meat, not even caring that he had a gold ring on his wedding finger.
 
"Daddy where should we start" Minjee asked, as she skipped happily down the road, holding on to Jonghyun's large warm hand tightly.
 
"We walk to the bottom of the road and work our way up ok darling" Jonghyun asked and Minjee nodded her head, a smile glued to her face.
 
The houses where all decorated with scary Halloween stuff from carved out pumpkin's to skeleton's and ghost painted on the walls. Fake cobwebs covering front porches and scary witches status in the front garden's. It seem like everyone had made an effort this year and for Jonghyun to see his daughter's face lit up and sparking happy really made it all worth while.
 
Of course he maybe regretted saying they would do the whole road as it was rather long and
at this rate they could be here all night. The other children had dressed up in all different kind's of things from sponge bob square pants to a monkey, a witch and even a giant walking cookie Which made Jonghyun blink a few time's to make sure he was not seeing things.
 
They arrived at the first house and Jonghyun encouraged Minjee to go up and knock on the door.
 
"Go On baby, I be right here. Just knock on the door then when it opens politely say trick or treat ok and if you get something what do you say" Jonghyun asked his daughter, He wanted her to grow up with proper manors and respect.
 
"I say thank you then come back to you daddy" Minjee grinned and slowly walked up the large stone steps, reaching up as far as she could reach to knock on the white door, turning round to smile at her daddy.
 
The door opened and an elderly women stood at the door. As soon as she saw Minjee she smiled softly at the young girl.
 
"Trick or Treat" Minjee said calmly and the old lady got out a small tub of sweet's for the young girl to take a handful.
 
"Oh my what a cute little lady bird we have here" The old women spoke softly and Minjee giggled cutely.
 
"Thank you" she said and bowed the older women who smiled even more.
 
"Your welcome lovely" She smiled warmly at Jonghyun who was beaming at the end of the path, feeling proud that his daughter had been so sweet and polite.
 
"Come on then pickle" Jonghyun called out and Minjee ran down the path straight in to her daddy's arm's, they continued along the street and they hadn't reached half way yet she had nearly filled her little bucket up.
 
While Minjee was knocking at another door, Jonghyun couldn't help the uneasy feeling he got when 2 women walked up to him. They looked way too old to be trick or treating and dressed like some dirty y cat or some sort of y thing. 
 
"Hey y we been watching you and you look like you could do with some fun" One of the girls purred out and Jonghyun felt his skin crawl.
 
"No I'm fine thank you" He replied coldly, really not interested in these women. Of course they wasn't giving up with out a fight.
 
"Oh come on I mean I'm sure a single man like you want's so fun right" She whispered in his ear.
 
"I'm a married man so no I don't want some fun, I'm fine" Jonghyun was really losing his temper. Minjee came down and looked a little confused as to what those women were doing.
 
"Daddy who are they" She asked cutely and Jonghyun picked her up so he could make a dash for it any moment.
 
"Aw you have a daughter can't you leave her with your and wife and come with us" She winked and really can't these women take no for an answer.
 
"My daddy doesn't like people like you, plus my mummy is more beautiful and pretty then any women on the planet" Minjee butted in, no one was going to replace her mummy.
 
"Oh but we come close and sure we are much more pretty then she it" One of the girls hissed.
 
"Well HE is more pretty and beautiful then anyone so if you don't mind me and my daughter like to get home to him" Jonghyun spat out and walked off leaving the girls in shock. He heard the faint talk between them.
 
"Omg he is gay like why do all the hot y ones have to be married or gay" They spoke between them and Jonghyun felt so glad to have the young feline boy in his life.
 
Jonghyun walked away carrying Minjee who was feeling rather tired after walking up the long street. Her little hands circling round her daddy's neck as he carries her bucket after it was heavy now. Jonghyun stopped off at the small convenience shop half way up and picked up a few extra bits for at home.
 
He got Key his favourite crisp and snacks to have while he was feeling ill and some extra strawberry milk for Minjee. Picking up some extra strong pain killer's as well in case Key get's worse, Jonghyun paid and made his way home, Minjee slowly falling a sleep in his embrace.
 
Walking through the door, they were hit with hot air from the heating being on, the sound of the tv on sounded through the dark cottage. Jonghyun popped Minjee down and helped out of her coat and shoes.
 
She dashed in to the front room with  her bucket of sweet's to show her mummy. She went quiet when she noticed he was fast a sleep on the sofa, laying in the same position Jonghyun had tucked him in. She walked in to the kitchen were Jonghyun was putting everything away.
 
"Daddy, mummy is fast asleep still" she pouted, she wanted to cuddle the sick boy.
 
"Aw baby you know he isn't well though, why don't you go get ready for bed then we can have cuddles yeah" Jonghyun asked and she perked up a little at that and wobbled off to her room to get her cute pink pyjamas.
 
Jonghyun walked into the front room and saw Key was sleeping perfectly. He kissed his forehead lightly, and could feel his head wasn't as hot as earlier. He sat in the chair across from the sofa and soft little patter's of feet caused him to smiled warmly. Minjee walked in wearing her cute hello kitty pyjama's and was holding her small yellow minion teddy. She went straight to Jonghyun who picked her up and she snuggled into his warm chest, already feeling really tired after a long day yet she had really enjoyed her first every trick or treating, her daddy had made it absolutely perfect for her.
 
"You ok princess" Jonghyun cooed quietly.
 
"Yeah. Thank you for taking me trick or treating daddy I love you" Minjee pulled back to place a sloppy kiss on his cheek.
 
"Your welcome baby, daddy love's you too" He replied and kissed her cheek back.
 
They ended up watching some funny comedy on the tv for a while, Jonghyun feeling hungry, got up and sat Minjee in his seat while he made a quick sandwich. She had other idea's and climbed down the chair and walked to the sofa, untucking the thin blanket, she quietly crawled under it and in to her mummy's embrace she so desperately craved.
 
She felt her mummy's arms move and wrap round her, pulling her closer to his chest. It didn't take long after that for her to join her mummy and fall a sleep with a smiles spread over her thin bow shaped lips.
 
Jonghyun walked back in and was rather worried when he didn't see Minjee sitting in the chair, he turned round and face softening. The sight in front of him melting his heart to goo, it was so precious, the two most important people in his life, the only two people he will ever truly love and care for where both fast asleep in each other's embrace.
 
He just sat and started at them both, he truly felt so blessed and lucky in that moment. They both were so beautiful and perfect and Jonghyun  really couldn't of asked for anything more, he had everything he needed in life right on that sofa.
 
He chuckled to him self at the thought of those girls earlier and how desperate they seemed to get in his pants, they will never know what true love feels like carrying on like that and never would he even dare think of even hurting and cheating and his Kibummie. The man was more breath takingly beautiful then any women in the world and he chuckled as his daughter seemed to agree with his thought's.
 
He left them there for a few more hour's while he tided up the place, putting Minjee's sweet's away in the cupboard and making sure everything was how Key likes it. He then slowly walked in and gently picked up the sleeping Minjee, carrying her to her princess themed room. He tucked her in tightly and switched her small night light on in case she woke up in the night.
 
"Good night baby, I love you, sweet dreams" Jonghyun whispered out and kissed her forehead, moving some strand's of hair away from her eyes.
 
Jonghyun closed the door too quietly, making sure there was a thin gap so she could get out if there was a problem. He walked back into the front room and switched the tv off, gently picking up Key, he walked to there shared bed room putting Key to bed and tucking him tightly. He quickly changed in to his pyjama bottoms and slid in next to Key.
 
"I love you Bummie baby" Jonghyun whispered and kissed his fore head.
 
He snuggled down in to bed and wrapped his arm's around Key's waist, feeling the soft, smooth milky skin under his finger tips. A bright, loving smiles sticking to his face as he fell asleep quickly, knowing he had work again tomorrow and had to get up early. He really couldn't ask for a more perfect life then what he had.
 
He really loved Key and Minjee more then life it's self. They made his heart keep beating and gave him meaning to live. No one could take that away from him. He couldn't wait till Christmas now with Minjee already planning her list of stuff she wants but doesn't exist.
 
He really was the happiest and luckiest man alive and he had something not many people could say they have. He was proud to say he had a true loving, caring family and no one or nothing will be ruining that for them because the love they share is more stronger then anything in the world.
 
He hoped maybe next year they can go trick or treating together and maybe him self and Key could dress up and a kitten and puppy.
 

A/N Don't ask how this came to me I have no idea ><

Spent all day writing this :/

Comment and Subscribe if your still alive after reading that ><

Have some y Jongkey :D