t h r e e ♡

You captivate me! 사로잡아요!
 
Chapter three; Misunderstandings

 

She had always wanted to disguise herself as a normal girl who wants to have a normal work and to marry someone she loves. But it wasn’t easy. Joohee is the only daughter of Kiiri Group – the biggest Jewelry Makers in Asia. Her parents kept her in Gangwondo for her safety – ever since she was a child many had tried to kidnap her for money.

Her parents wanted to formally introduce her to the public when she turns eighteen, but she wanted to say simple so instead, she was introduced to the board members of Kiiri. She knew that her life will be forever dictated by her father and that she cannot do anything to oppose him.

She was right. Without asking for her opinion or anything, she found herself engaged with Kris Wu – the heir to the most popular Clothing Line in Europe, Wu Clothings. He is really handsome and quite a gentleman too.

But she knew he deserves someone better than her, someone who can take care of him without regrets.

Woohyun who is holding a familiar letter on his right hand hurriedly entered Minhyuk’s room without even knocking. There are really few countable times when Woohyun will react as bad as this. The last time was probably when he received a letter containing his official military call.

Minhyuk groaned as he glanced at Woohyun who was by his bedside. “Man…it’s still early for you to–” He nervously gulps upon seeing the familiar letter that Woohyun was waving towards him.

“Tell me I’m thinking wrong–”

“You’re thinking right.” Woohyun placed the letter on his bedside table and sighed.

Minhyuk sure is entering the military. And it’ll take him twenty four months before he comes back. And this is not the reality he wanted.

He ruffled his hair in frustration as he lied on his bed once more, “Why is this happening right now?”

Woohyun couldn’t help himself but laugh. He knows the reason why he’s acting like this. Silly, he thought.

“YAH! Nam Woohyun! Are you laughing at me right now?”

“The reason you’re acting like this is because of Joohee right?”

Minhyuk bit his lower lip and rolled his eyes. How could he know him so well? This is so much trouble. “Nah. That girl’s nothing special at all. Ya know, I’m just hanging out with her because she’s pretty. To be honest, I don’t want to go in another tour with her again. She’s really really boring.”

“–Ya know, I’m just hanging out with her because she’s pretty. To be honest, I don’t want to go in another tour with her again. She’s really really boring.”

And she was just like a useless doll for everyone. Trying to stop her tears from falling, she exited the house with soft footsteps that wasn’t heard by anyone. And then she ran – to a place where no one will see how pathetic she’ll look like.

“…why am I even crying?”

 

author's note: (/sends minhyuk to the military) you meanie =w= 

comments pls. sobs. and yes, im too much of a drama lovah. hoho

add me on aff and let's be friends!