one;

Can You Hear My Heart?

 

s t o r y [ OO5 ] - graphics shinee exo layouts resources tokkiberry - chapter image

CHAPTER ONE   “The stupid marriage

"Oppa!" Jungshin sighed in annoyance upon hearing the voice. He pushed his earbuds slyly in to his ears, trying to manipulate others in to thinking he was listening to music. "Oppa~. Don't Ignore me!" She pouted and jumped in front of him, yanking the earbuds out, in which they weren't connected to anything. "Aha! Oppa, you cannot trick me now!" "Aigoo, you talk too much; I'm not your oppa!" Misook nodded enthuisiastically, "Yup, you are! When my mommy and Oppa's daddy get married-" "They aren't getting married! Now leave me alone!" Misook threw her arms infront of her, like an 'X', in defense. Jungshin groaned angrily and continued walking to school. "Aish, bye oppa! See you later!"

"Sohyun noona~ why are you always at Mommy and Daddy's office?" Joonki asked his older sister, who was playing ball with him. "I don't know, I just want to always check on them and make sure there are no problems." "Ah, ok noona. Are there any problems, though?" The elder sighed softly, and decided to change the subject. "Oh hey,  Joonki-ah, do you want to go to the village by Mom and Dad's company?" She tossed the ball towards him, and after the younger had caught it, he nodded excitedly. "Mmhmm!" "Aha, ok, let's go then!" And so, the two escaped from their home and rode their bikes to the nearby village, racing each other playfully. 

14don03-1.jpg

 

 author's note Short first chapter, just a beginning. please do enjoy! this is my first real fanfiction, not a or apply fanfiction. please bare with me! i apologise as this chapter is not yet edited.  <3

» layout credit