Finally I confessed.

Finally I confessed.

Wooyoung and Suzy at 16 years old

I met this girl when I was 4 years old and been the best of friends since then. I never thought I would fall for my best friend, but as years passed I couldn’t imagine myself being with someone else then her.

I met this boy 12 years ago and we were inseparable since then. I never imagined I would end up having a crush on him but as years passed I couldn’t see myself being with someone else then him.

 

It took 12 years for me to realize Suzy is the one for me and I don’t know how exactly I would confess to her. I finally found the courage to confess to her and today happen to be that day.

 

Man, I like him so much I think he has the idea that I already like him because I’m so damn obvious. But what if he won’t return his feelings; I don’t want to lose him. He’s my best friend……………………

 

Lately Suzy has been distant lately I wonder why, I mean we have been best friends for a long time and I know when something is up. Maybe I should postpone my confession till I figure what’s wrong with her. Maybe she knows that I like her, oh shucks please don’t tell me she knows. What if she freaks out and starts really ignoring me forever, I can’t lose my best friend she’s my everything….

 

I think it’s better to lay low for a while, but I don’t know how long I can lay low….

 

Suzy, why are you ignoring me?

I’m not ignoring you, why?

Lying, I sense it that you are!

Why are you mad Wooyoung?

I’m not mad I’m just wondering why the sudden cold shoulder!!!

Oh, it’s nothing I’m just busy from school work.

Don’t be telling me that Suzy, when did you ever become distant because of school work?

Well I’m failing some of my classes and I need to focus. Can you calm down Wooyoung, your kind of freaking me out?

BAE SUZY, why are you continuing to lie to me?! If something’s wrong just tell me. I’m your best friend remember?

THAT’S THE THING WOOYOUNG YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND AND IT’S HARD FOR ME TO YOUR BEST FRIEND BECAUSE MY FEELINGS ARE GETTING IN THE WAY! I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SEPARATE MY FEELINGS OR EVEN HIDE IT BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU A LOT THAT ALL I DO IS THINK ABOUT YOU AND IF I DON’T TEACH MYSELF AND BE DISTANT FROM I KNOW I WOULD BE HURTING MYSELF IN THE END BECAUSE I KNOW AND YOU KNOW YOU WONT LIKE ME BACK. I DON’T KNOW IF IM ABLE TO CHANGE HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU BUT IM TRYING SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME DO IT MY WAY AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A WHILE. IF YOU’RE REALLY MY BEST FRIEND YOU WOULD LET ME SETTLE THESE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR YOU AND TRUST ME I CAN HANDLE IT.

My body froze but my ears were focused on listening what Suzy was saying. I couldn’t believe what she trying to say, am I dreaming?

Wooyoung, I’ll get going.

I couldn’t say anything but I walked away as soon as she turned around walking. So I guess my confession will have to wait a day.

[Next day]

I prepared my confession today and IU our friend will help me bring Suzy to the confession site. I bought lots of balloons, yellow carnations (Suzy’s favorite flowers), and confetti’s and displayed them along the gym of our high school. I got help from my great guy friends also known as 2pm to help me serenade her.

So IU called me to help her to go to the gym because she forgot her running shoes and I did helped her as soon we entered the gym day it was pitch black.  A spotlight was focused on someone who looked a lot like Wooyoung. Then I another spotlight shown behind Wooyoung and it happened to be 2pm. Wooyoung started singing: Isn’t she lovely? Isn’t she wonderful? Isn’t she precious made from love! (: I started blushing as soon as Wooyoung continued singing and walking towards me.

I started walking towards Suzy, and my heart felt like it’s going to explode. As soon as I was done singing, I stood in front of her and I said: SUZY YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND, AND I DON’T WANT TO LOSE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE THE NEED TO STOP TALKING TO ME BECAUSE OF YOU LIKING ME. FUNNY THING IS, I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOU ALONE AND I DON’T WANT YOU STOP LIKING ME BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. I LIKE YOU A LOT THAT I REALIZED THAT I CANT SEE MYSELF WITH ANYONE ELSE THAN YOU. SUZY, I LIKE YOU SO MUCH AND IF YOU DON’T MIND WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

What the hell you could have told me yesterday that you like me?! Haha, man you are so frustrating and you know that was a nerve wrecking moment for me to confess.

Because I wanted to tell you in a way I want you to remember and brag about. (:

You are such a weirdo but yes I don’t mind being your girlfriend. <3

Really, no way?! Yes, thanks best for saying yes. I promise I won’t let anything get in between us being bestfriends especially now that boyfriend/girlfriend!

Me, too I promise best friend.

So my best friend Suzy became my lover.

So my best friend Wooyoung became my lover.