As fickle as a feather in the wind

As fickle as a feather in the wind

As fickle as a feather in the wind

 

Seoul, 11:30PM

The noisy ringbell echoed once again.
Siwon groaned and left his cup of hot tea on the kitchen counter, walking out of the room as he wondered who was so impatient to see him. Knocks were soon added to the noise of the bell, which Siwon had always hated. A tight grip clenched his stomach as he grabbed the doorknob.
A few seconds later he was drowning in two deep eyes he knew too well.
"Jong--", before he could even tell his name, Jongwoon had already stepped forward and linked their lips in an instant.
Siwon was petrified. Stunned.
But it didn't take him too long to wrap his long arms around the smaller's waist and to kiss him back with the same amount of desperate passion.

Seoul, 8:00AM

The spot next to him was cold. A note was lying where there should have been locks of messy black hair.
Siwon stood up and looked around, inspecting every single room of the apartment.
No clothes, apart from his own, were abandoned on the floor. His cup of once steamy tea was still where he had left it, just as cold as the left side of his bed.
There was no sign of Jongwoon.
Only that small piece of paper and a sweet scent of honey and camomile.

I'm sorry.
Goodbye.

- Jongwoon.

 

A/N: Just a small Yewon drabble that was born yesterday, thanks to a boring class of german.
I wrote it in Italian and I've just translated it. I'm sorry for any mistake you'll find. Let me know what you think, please :) Comments are loved~
I'm so sorry I haven't updated Cross my heart and hope to lie yet, but I swear I don't have time to write at the moment. I always wake up at 6AM, go to school, come back at 2PM and I'm always done with my homework around 7PM or 8PM ;____;
I'm so sorry, I promise I'll find a way to update it pretty soon.
Hope you liked this and will still read my other Yewon fic even if it will take me ages to update. ;___;
(I almost forgot, this might be the prelude of a one-shot or flashfic I may write in the future. So one more reason to drop a comment and tell me if you'd like a sequel).
Thank you for reading.
Have a nice week (end)!
- Lara.