The one?

The one?

The One?

 

 

Jessica P.O.V.

It morning and I’m walking down the hall in school while there lover and hater staring at me as I pass by. I see poster for Dance that coming up this Saturday and everyone is making a big deal out of it. To me I don’t because I don’t like homecoming.

“JESSICA PLEASE GO TO DANCE WITH ME!!” Oh no, not again.

“Um, whoever you are. NO.” I say as I past by him. I seriously don’t like Dance, it stupid for me. At least over half the school has ask me out since the first day. Many of them were rejected, but barley a few that I said yes for a date. But I don’t make official since the end of the date I just dump them, because they fail me. I rather have someone to be who they are rather than trying to impress me. As I reach my locker I grab the nearby trash can and put it below my locker, I open it expecting to find falling love letter into the trash but instead there was just a single coffee with a note on it. Mmm… only my close friends know I love coffee, I took off the note and took a sip of the coffee. I’m surprise that is my perfect coffee that has the right amount of bitterness and sweetness together. I look at the note and it read..

‘Hello ^0^ my princess I hope you like the coffee I made, that learn to make when I was working at the coffee shop.

Just wanted to say… wilt thou go on a date with this poor girl who too shy to even take a glance at a beautiful angel?’ Cheesy I thought, ‘If thou accept then just walk away with the coffee, If thou reject then place the coffee on the ground and walk away. Your choice my princess angle, I will respect whatever your decision is.’ Cute I say. A I idea came up and I turn the note over and wrote something I close my locker stick it on it and walk away drinking my perfect coffee, I have a feeling that this girl might be a good one. I need to know who it was, when I walk far enough I took off my heel since it make noise when I walk. I walk back until I can slightly see who there. I see a girl hopping around with a wide smile and even her eyes are smiling.

“Cute…” I say with a slight smile. Maybe that the girl, well I hope so because she is very very very cute and she already got my attention. I look around to see if there might be other girl around that could be the girl in the note.

‘Too serious. Dumb. ert. Dense. Taken. Weird. Straight.’ Nope don’t see anyone, I’m sure that her since a saw a slight pink paper in her hand. I walk back to where I was and put my heel back on and continue to walk to my first class.

 

 

Tiffany P.O.V.

As I was leaning against the wall that a bit far but still have a view of Jessica locker. I’m waiting for her to enter through the door while the entire love puppies stare at awe. She is the most beautiful girl I ever seen and it no wonder she is the princess of the school, an ice princess since people say she cold person, but I believe not. I know deep down she as sweeter as caramel. Caramel, that remind me of how I pot a caramel coffee I made with a note. /.\ Gawd, but not before taking all that letters out that I always see her put it the trash every time she open her locker. I hope she does take the coffee I learn to make when I was working at a coffee shop that Jessica goes to, and then I got fire because I tried something I wasn’t post to do yet.

-Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.-

Oh my, she coming I look down trying not to look up or I might faint and end up in the hospital. When I hear her heel click stop I knew she in front of her locker. I look up to see her reading my note. Omg, omg, omg, /.\ I’m pretty sure I’m blushing so hard right now because of what I put in the note. I see her turn the note around and write something and close her locker and stick the note on it. She stared to walk away while drinking my coffee. ^-^ I waited until I hear her heel clicking fading away, I walk to her locker and grab the note and it read…

‘Yes I will go on a date with you, and thank you for the perfect coffee. <3’

*sqeal* omg she put a heart ^0^ I started to hop around with a smile on my face. I headed to my first class still hopping and with the note in my hand. When I reach my first class I sat down and through the whole class I just started to think about how Jessica might not like me when she see me or how she just reject her but I’ll take the risk.

-

When the lunch came I headed toward my table were my friends are at, but before I got there I got stop by 3 girl that I seen that hang around Jessica.

“HI, I’m sunny.” Say the short blonde.

“Yuri.” The dark one says.

“And I’m Hyoyeon.” Say the dancer that won last year dance battle, and she was amazing.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany.” I say with my best smile.

“So I saw that you put that coffee in her locker.” Sunny began. Does that mean she knows?

“But don’t worry she doesn’t know beside our group.” I sigh in relief.

“We just want to give you some tip to impress her you know.” Yuri says with a wink.

“Just follow us if you want to know.” Hyoyeon say with a head nod to the cafeteria exit. It’ll be nice to know but I want to do the date with my own knowledge.

“Thank but no thank.” I say with bow and a smile.

“But why?” Hyoyean ask.

“Well I want to do the date on what I think she would like, I would like to express my true self to her and to show her what I do and what I don’t. Not on what I need to or what I should do for her just because I need to impress her. I just want her to know what I do is what I really do.” I explain.

“Um… wow.” They started to say. They just smile and past by me, not before saying.

“Good luck.” I just continue to walk ahead to my table where Seohyun, Teayeon, and Yoona are waiting with a face that says ‘Tell-Me-Everything-That-Just-Happen-There’

_

When it was time to head to our last class I bump into someone and fell on the floor, I look up and notice is was Jessica. I got up fast as I can and gave a hand to Jessica.

“Are you okay Jessica? Are you hurt anywhere?” I ask looking over to see if she has any bruise or scratch.

“Thank you.” She says as she grabs my hand to stand up, she look at me one more time and smile. Jessica Jung smile at me… Smile…. I felt a breeze past by and notice that Jessica already left to go to class. I enter my class and sat down and started to day dream.

“…oh my really?”

“yeah and I also heard that she also just ditch them once she capture a glance of the person and there not her type.”

“No, wonder she call the ice princess.” I hear two girls chatting to each other. If it true then I will still be there no matter how long she take I know she won’t just ditch me. “I’ll stay until I see her face.” I whisper to myself.

 

 

Jessica P.O.V.

 

When I enter my class, I headed toward my friend.

“Hey guy.” I say as I sat down and right away put my head down.

“You wanna go hang out this Saturday? Since you don’t wanna go to the dance.” Sooyoung ask.

“Naw, I can’t I got a date.”

“Oooooo, with who?” Sunny ask. I shrug.

“Was it through a letter?”

“Nope. By a coffee with a note on it.”

“So you said yes because of the coffee?” I shrug.

“You too difficult.” Yuri say. I shrug again.

_

It was lunch time and I was sitting down across Krystal who drag me to sit here, but just put my head down and ignore all until..

“…I’m Tiffany.” I open my eyes but still kept my head down I only saw her. So her name is Tiffany, I like it. She really beautiful now that she a bit closer.

“…give you some tip to impress her you know.” That sound like yuri but I’m not sure I can’t see who she talking to.

“Thank but no thank.”

“But why?”

“Well I want to do the date on what I think she would like, I would like to express my true self to her and to show her what I do and what I don’t. Not on what I need to or what I should do for her just because I need to impress her. I just want her to know what I do is what I really do.”

I froze, that the sweetest and cheesiest thing I hear someone say. Maybe Tiffany just might be the one I been looking for.

“..HEY GET YOUR SOUL BACK TO EARTH.”

“OW Krystal I might need to get hearing aid if you keep doing that.”

“Then stop going to space you might get injured or worst by a supernova.”

“Well that better.”

“Yea yea now gets moving you don’t want to be late.” She grabs me and started dragging me to my next class.

“Walk on your own now.” She gave me a small push and I just kept walking still sleepy until I bump into someone, but that someone smell nice like… strawberry.

“Are you okay Jessica? Are you hurt anywhere?” I look to the person I saw Tiffany. Is she getting more and more beautiful every time I see her? I notice she making sure I’m not hurt and asking if I’m okay instead of apologizing over and over like those other that get me annoy.

“Thank You.” I grab her and pull myself up, I smile at her before passing her to go to my next class.

_

When school ended I went to meet up with my sister so we could walk home together.

“Hey Krystal guess what happen.” I say as I reach her.

“What?”

“There was a girl that left me a coffee with a note on it.”

“And you’re happy about it because…”

“Because she cheesy, sweet, and beautiful.”

“You know that all in a single note?”

“Not just in the note but heard her in lunch, and I bump into her on the hallway.”

“So I’m guessing she the one you been looking for?”

“I really hope so. I wonder there like something that will tell me that she really is.”

“Perfect.” I heard Krystal whisper.

“Perfect what?”

“She sounds perfect.”

“She is.” I say while smiling for the rest of the day.

_

It was pretty late when I heard a knock on my door and a yell.

“JESSICA YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH TODAY!” I hear my sister yell. Did I? I put my book down and went down stair grab the trash, put on my shoes and headed out the door. When I put the trash in the bin I hear someone running behind me, as I was to turn around a black bag cover my head and a hand covering my mouth. As I tried to struggle free the person pick me up, I tried to bite there hand but no use they wearing thick gloves. I feel the person getting on to something and it started to move. They took off the bag and put napkin fill with a weird smelling liquid on my nose. I saw three people with a mask, and they had curve so they must be women. Right before I pass out I thought ‘Tiffany find me.’

 

 

 

Krystal P.O.V.

 

As I was leaning against the wall across from my sis locker, watching for the day when she finally ask my sis out. As I was on my phone I heard a click in front of me, I look up and see her taking all the letter out and putting a coffee that have note on it. ‘Finally’ I thought. I walk to Jessi first class to have a talk with her friend.

“Hey listen up.” I say as I went to the group.

“No question just listen and do it.” I say with a glare. They all nodded.

“Sunny, Yuri, and Hyoyeon I want you guy to go to this chick Tiffany at lunch.” I show them a picture.

“Why is the picture like from the 1700’s” Sooyoung ask.

“I. said. No. question.” Sooyoung gulp and nodded.

“I want you to stop her by where I’m going to sit and ask her about impressing Jessica and stuff. She asks my sister out by a note and a coffee so Jessica doesn’t know who it is at first but will accept and will peek to see who it is.”I say explaining the detail.

“Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, you have last class with her so I want you guy to sit behind her and talk bad rumor about how Jessica ditch and stuff see if she get more confident. Okay.” They all nodded.

“Good.” I say and walk out of the class before Jessica got here.

_

Lunch came and I rush to get Jessica and drag her to the table that is a few feet away from Tiffany’s table. She just put her head down. I waited for Tiffany to come by. As I saw her getting nearer I signal them to do what I ask them. I watch Jessica ear perk up when she heard Tiffany. After she said that Line that make me have Goosebumps. I watch as Jessica froze with her eye a bit wide. ‘Perfect’ Now I need them to bump into each other. I had to yell and drag Jessica to finally get her to bump into Tiffany. I just left after I push her, I’ll know later.

-

When I just waiting for Jessi to come I notice she have a very dreamy face. ‘Mission: Get Jessi into Tiffany accomplish.’ When she was telling me about her day, I was thinking of how to get them together.

“So I’m guessing she the one you been looking for?” I say hoping she say yes.

“I really hope so. I wonder there like something that will tell me that she really is.” An Nice idea struck me.

“Perfect.”

“Perfect what?”

“She sounds perfect.”

“She is.” Close call.

-

As I got home I studied our ancient lover, our parent once told us about two girls in the ancient time that fell in love. One was a Royal related while the other was a protector and every time they felt there half was in trouble they follow the Moon with the Star, Because they always in trouble when the night come. But the bad part is that they always die before they could actually make a life together and this has passed down every generation. After I heard about that I wanted to know more to see if it true, I was looking through our storage when I found the picture of them. One was Jessica and the other was Tiffany, that when I knew I wanted to make them true. I took a picture of the Tiffany in the picture so when the day comes I can show them who they need to talk to. Okay so back to the book, I want to find how to stop the dying part when suddenly I came across…

‘To stop the true love death they shall be together under the first year full moon line with the star when they have both reach the age of 17, if not they will die on the next first year full moon.’ I know they both already turn 17 and we barley started this year, but when the first full moon? I went to the calendar to check, when I found it I check my phone to see what day is today.

“WHAT IS TODAY!?” Oh no, I need to start my plan now. I scroll down my contact and called Sunny.

“Hel-“

“Sunny get the group together in a van and have the mask on and be here less than 20 minutes.” I hung up as I ran to my room. I grab a black outfit and a mask. I went to the bathroom and grab that on liquid thingy that makes you pass out and pour it on the napkin. When I got done changing I grab a black bag and put on my gloves knowing Jessica can bite. I ran to her room and knock.

“JESSICA YOU FORGOT TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH TODAY!” I say hoping she’ll do it. I ran out and hid behind a bush. I see Jessica lazily dragging the trash and taking her time to throw it in the bin. I saw van in the distant knowing that them, I ran put on the bag, and covering . I pick her up and got on the van when Sunny and Yuri open it, they close it put on there mask and signal Sooyoung to move while Hyoyeon giving the direction I texted her after I called Sunny. I took off the bag and cover her nose with napkin and she slowly pass out.

“Okay Krystal this is getting out of control spills it.” Yuri command. I started explaining them about the story and show them the picture for proof and how we need Jessica and Tiffany together by midnight.

“..and yea now I need…” I say looking at who might be the best at asking scare.

“Yuri I need you to call your crush Yoona and tell her that Jessica missing.” Yuri stared blushing but nodded. She took out her phone and started calling.
“Hey Yoona Jessica has gone missing an-…  yea we called the police.  ….I needed to ask you if you know where she might be. …no? oh okay I see…  Yea we tried calling her… Krystal really worry. yea I hope we find her soon too. Bye.”

“Good, now we just put her in there and we can just go home.”

“Are you sure what if sh-“

“Don’t worry Sooyoung, Tiffany will find her in no time, I know it.”

“If you say so.”

“But can we watch?” Yuri suggests.

 

 

Tiffany P.O.V.

 

When I lay down on my bed about to go sleep something got me wide awake, a feeling that something or better yet someone calling for me. I got off my bed headed toward my window to see the full moon shining brightly with the start about to line up.

-RING. RING. RING. RING.- I pick my phone and saw Seohyun calling.

“Hello?”

“Unnie, something happen.”

“Wha-“

“JESSICA WENT MISSING AND THERE NO TRACE OF HER!!” I hear Teayeon yell.

“Unnie I thought we were going to tell her calmly an-“ I hang up and threw my phone on the bed I rush to closet grab my shoes and jacket and headed straight out my house and got into my latest white Honda Civic. I just drove to whatever my feeling was telling me, I look at the moon again and it remind me of a story my mom once told me. ‘Follow the moon with the stars when you need look for your other half, okay.’ I remember my mom told me after telling me the story. It won’t hurt to give it a shot right? I turn until I see the moon line up with big stars right in front of me. I kept driving until I ended up in a banded building. I park my car and ran into the building knowing that Jessica is in there. When I reach the last room I saw Jessica laying on the floor, I rush toward her and laid her head on my lab I grab her gor-jess face trying to wake her up.

“Jessi-baby wake up. Come on.”

“…mm strawberry…… Tiffany.” I blush knowing that Jessica thinking of me.

“Tiffany?” I look at Jessica and saw her staring right back at me.

“Jessi your okay? What Happen?”

“Jessi?”

“Yea I thought tha-“ I suddenly felt a soft moist against my lip.

“I like Jessi-baby better.” We both blush a bit of what happen a moment ago.

“Will you be my fist girl?” I ask nervously.

“Yes, if you be my first girlfriend too.”

“I’ll be your first and last.” I then see Jessi blushing madly.

“You’re really cheesy and sweet at the same time.” Jessi say looking away.

“Awe, of course I am just for my only blushing Jessi-baby.” I say as I grab her face to face me. As we stare a bit longer we started lean in again for the most incredible feeling I ever felt with thae most addicting scent that belong to Jessi. As we were running out of oxygen we pull apart.

“You’re the one.” We both said at the same time.

“You know the story.” Jessi say knowing the answer.

“Yup.” I answer anyway.

“We’re the one for each other.” We say again.

“MISSION ACCOMPISH!!” We turn to the voice and see Krystal and the rest of Jessi group congratulating each other.

“KRYSTAL YOU DID THIS, YOU KIDDNAP ME DIDN’T YOU. AND YOU GUY JOINS HER!”

“RUN!! HELL-SICA IS RELEASE!” I hear the tall one shout. I back hug Jessi before she could attack them, I felt her relax under my touch.

“Don’t worry about them just focus on us.” I whisper to Jessi.

“THANK YOU TIFFANY.” I hear Sunny shouted before heading out the door.

“I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN’T HAVE STAY.”

“IT WAS YURI IDEA.”

“I can’t believe I became friend with them.”

“Stop thinking about them Jessi-baby, and give me another kiss.”

“I can definitely do that.” She says before we lean in for another kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

-------

he he.. Is also made me surprise even tho I wrote it /o^ I was like "wait. They had a history and they might die?"  Haha  I'm weird  ^0^ any way hope this was somehow of a good one-shot. ^-^