Dating!

Stupid that goes on in the Kpop world [rant]

Now i know i am very delayed on this subject but lets talk about kpop idols dating. 

Just last week T-ara Soyeon and soloist Oh Jong Hyuk confirmed that they were dating each other and shockingly for 3 years already!!! They were seen together on their 1000th day. WOW! But then again Se7en and his girlfriend shocked me even more since they have been dating for 10 years. 

AND FOR ONCE NO ONE IS GIVING HATE COMMENTS!!!  

Not that i know of.....

Ok i know what you're thinking. WTF is Soyeon doing in that 3rd picture... I mean i know she is happy and celebrating.... but it looks more like she's doing Gangnam Style. 

Now if you guys don't know what they both look like they look like this: 

Oh Jong Hyuk

HEHEHEHE I HAD TO USE THIS PICTURE DIDN'T I!!?!? 

and i think  you guys should know what she looks like but if you don't this is her: 

T-ara Soyeon 

 

 

Yes... i know.... she is hot. 

SO I CONGRATULATE [did i spell that right?] THEM BOTH!! 

Now moving on to dating rumors. 

If some of you don't know which i don't think so, Infinite member L was said to be dating ulzzang choco-holic Kim Do Yeon.

Why is she named choco-holic you ask? IT'S BECAUSE THIS CHICK HAS EATEN 1.6 TONNE WORTH OF CHOCOLATE in the past 6 years?  -laughs- i think my friends eats more than that... 

Ok so Do Yeon recently tweeted 

.ㅓ 보고있나 더 이상 난쟁이 아닌 애!

 

 

잘 것 없어져도 언제나 네 옆에 있어 줄거

 

 

 난 변하지 않을거니까 항상 순수한 너라

 

 

티나 클럽 같은 데 싫어해서 갔다오면 해

 

 

시키고 다른 친구랑 놀면 질투도 하지만

 

 

명이 다 할 때까진 쭉 우린 이어져 있을거

 

 

. 어제처럼 다신 싸우지 말자. 사랑해


" 보고파 명수야"

Apparently it says: "Are you watching?  You're no longer a midget!  Even though you're no longer a nobody, I will always be by your side and as I'm not going to change, I will demand an explanation if you, innocent as usual, go to one of those clubs or parties you dislike and I will be jealous if you hang out with another friend.  However, we will always be together until the end of our lives.  Let's never fight like we did yesterday.  I love you." 

 [ i copied from ALLKPOP so credits goes all to ALLKPOP] 

The words in read happens to say " L, I miss you, Myungsoo." This is apprently her 'hidden message to Myungsoo' 

So then everyone confronts her of the hidden message but she denys and says "I'm only talking to a friend." then deletes it but some netiziens screenshot it and it went viral. 

And in Inifnite's album Thanks To, L mentioned someone named Do Yeon. Coincidence? I think not. But i only think they are close friends as Woolim Entertainment had said. 

L and DoYeon  were also caught shopping together and wearing couple stuff. 

MY THOUGHTS!!!!! 

Ok so on facebook i saw A LOT of hate comments and i would just like to say... 

STOP HATING ON DO YEON!! SO WHAT IF SHE AND L DATE? Idols are also humans too. They can do whatever they want. But of course it comes with consequences like your girlfriend will get bashed by fan girls, you'll lose fans BUT THEN AGAIN THOSE PEOPLE WHO QUIT BEING AN INSPIRIT BECAUSE OF THAT IS JUST HELLA STUPID. But honestly these days Sasaeng fans are like on the loose. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!  Thinking back to Baekhyun's problem still makes me shiver even if people now say that it isn't true. 

Even about the Sulli rumor. Again, these celebrities have lives too. They have a right to do anything they want. THEY DON'T NEED A FANS' PERMISSION TO BE ABLE TO DO IT!  

That is all.