Stupid Kiss Bet

Painting In The Sky

School is so boring

Make a bet is the interesting way to chase your boredom away

AU Story

--------

A student sat  under a tree in the yard,  behind the school, with his back facing the rough bark . He was in his rest  time . Soft breeze hits his face, went  through playing with his bangs that covered almost of  his eyebrows,  made ​​him feel so sleepy and soon he fell asleep. Not so-thick book on his hold slowly sliding from his hand to his right side, landed on grasses.

 

As soft breeze was touching his face, he felt a  sudden weight on his thigh, even he didn’t open his eyes.  He was sure that he could  feel  another soft hot blew , mixed with soft breeze one. And somehow that soft hot air  feels  more dominant  hitting  his face, giving him a different feel.

 

And in the next second, he could feel  something  wet yet soft touched his lips. He was surprised. He opened his eyes in shock and only to found another  face right in front of him. While his brain was  registering what happened, that boy slowly retreated his face back. He could see the dirty smirk on that boy’s  face. His brain still busy with what did happen, damn, why he should fall asleep and it’s only made his brain worked slowly.

 

Then that boy squatted, still right in front of his face. He could  feel the other still observe his face, seems like he was still amusing with a stupid shock expression on his face.  Still trapped between his mind and sleepy condition, he heard  sounds of clapping.  Two students stood  not far from them.

"Great, WooHyun-ah. You win again this time " Shouted  the tallest one of them.


The said student who still in front of him,  turned  to face his friends  with a wide grin on his face, showing an  innocent face, like he didn’t do anything wrong like what he just did.
 

"Thank  you, SungGyu-ah" He patted SungGyu on his shoulders, and left  him.
 

That  WooHyun kid joined his friends who still applauding  him like he such a hero in this world. Sunggyu realized what had happened and don’t believe what happened.  Slowly the tears began covering his eyesight.
 

The news was spreading so fast then he thought, thanks to a bunch of jobless students  who had excellent  gossip ability . The whole school had known that Woohyun  won a stakes. Sunggyu wanted  to commit suicide at that time. Who’s care if a kiss could kill him. All the other knew is this is a gorgeous bet, so that they still have a topic to talk about besides  a boring lesson.

All day he locked himself in his room, crying over at what happened this day. Cursing and crying, that is what he did.  

 

-------

SungGyu put some books in his bag and left his locker. His  eyes still  looked  a little swollen from cried  all day yesterday.  He kept  his gaze on the floor, don't want another student noticed his swollen eyes. Its seems lucky not on his side today. He saw him, a person he didn't want to see this day. He tried his best to avoid  WooHyun and his two stupid  friends. 

 

Just ignore them, ignore them... 
 

"WooHyun, look, he is  the boy you kissed yesterday" said student-like dinosaur or exactly, half shouted. He could hear some student giggling  over them.  


Why they are gigling? Nothing funny. Just ignore them, ignore them...


But his eyes betrayed him.

SungGyu glanced in their direction. Another of his friends  whispered something at WooHyun. SungGyu was trying his best to avoid  eyes-contact with WooHyun when WooHyun glanced at him. He sensed something bad would  happen again as he felt Woohyun's gaze landed on him. He wanted  to punch that stupid but he tried to hold himself.


He walked quickly but in the next second, he found WooHyun already grasped  his arm.
 

"What do you want ?? Get off! "He yelled, trying to free his arm from WooHyun's.

"Just have fun with you, maybe"


WooHyun dragged  SungGyu  who was  still struggling into another room and pushed him against  the wall.

 

The pain he had  received from the impact his back touched hard material, makes him angry. He could hold himself out.  And a smirk on Woohyun’s face make it worse. Suggestion from his angel-side couldn’t help him relaxed him self. He tried to throw a punch at Woohyun  but Woohyun could catch it. As he knew Sunggyu would throw another punch, quickly he catched another Sunggyu’s fist by his wrist that makes their ways toward his face.

 

A victorious smile was blooming on his face as he got Sunggyu’s  wrist on his hold. But the smile turned being soft smile as he could feel hows  smooth Sunggyu’s skin under his touch. Not only his lips but his skin also. And it's success makes Sunggyu confused at the same times. That's cute he thought when Sunggyu blinked in confusion. 
 

 

WooHyun quickly leaned closer while his hands slowly released Sunggyu’s wrist, makes their way to his shoulders. Not again, he thought.  Like it’s a danger signal, SungGyu bend over to dodged what woohyun tried to  do.  But it’s too late since he found the same lips taste  on his lips.  He tried to release himself  but WooHyun too strong for him.

 

Somehow Woohyun  likes it when he was  kissing  the latter, he would struggle for saving his life. He found it  more challenging.  Their lips still locked each other in the messing way because  Sunggyu didn't want to give up, kept struggling. His effort  more useless when he wanted to use  his knees to knock some part of that boy’s lower area, his legs  got locked by another leg.  He struggled but it’s only makes him could  feel how hurt the latter fingers planted on his shoulders because his effort to free himself.

SungGyu could not help but crying silently, feel hurt, hopeless  and underestimated at the same times. Woohyun wondered  why Sunggyu suddenly stopped from his effort to struggle. He didn’t want to release those lips but the calmness for the latter makes him wondered.  He got the answer when he could taste  the salty tears which fallen  down from and reached the corner of his lips.

 

When WooHyun was releasing that  kiss, he rewarded  by a sharp word.
 

"Jerk!" Only this that Sunggyu could say. He has many words to says but he was afraid that he would cry before he could say what he wanted to say.

 

 Woohyun could hear  SungGyu's voice sounded  on verge of tears.

WooHyun smirked mischievously. He wanted to feel those lips again but the beautiful view from Sunggyu capable for  defeating  that desire. He kept watching Sunggyu who have his head down. The way Sunggyu bitten his lip to suppress  his anger, it’s just cute. And it would not hurt if he started to think what if those teeth biting his lip.  He’s eyes still glued on him. His two friends approached them and distracted Woohyun from his imagination about Sunggyu. Woohyun makes his way toward them, leaving Sunggyu with trembling hands.
 

"Wow, luckily, he didn't slap you" Said one of them. 
 
"WooHyun, this time you win again " Student the  tall one  said and slipped some bills into WooHyun's uniform pocket. 
 

SungGyu  was staring angrily at him. Why did he have to become  their bet victim. 
 
"Ouch, someone being  angry here” And with that two of them left WooHyun alone with SungGyu.  
 
SungGyu wiped his tears that he didnt know since when  they  felt on his cheeks. He  still found WooHyun there, standing not far from him. This is enough, he thought. He brushed pass him  and without no doubt, he kicked Woohyun on his  shin and left him that starting  screams in pain. 
 
And from that time ,his hatefulness for WooHyun grown greater. 

 

----

"Why did SungGyu must cry?  Come on, it's just a kiss. Did he never  kissed before? Don’t be so naive, tsk" WooHyun still  thinking  about  Sunggyu’s strange behavior. His shin still hurt because he got thrice hits.

 

“Or am i too much?” Woohyun asked himself.

 

“No way. He must be grateful that I am the one who kissing him, right?”

 

“Or i am the one who lucky enough  can taste his lips?? Woohyun confused.

 

“Why he must angry? Does my lips not good enough?”  This monolog scene only bring himself in deep confussed.
 

WooHyun still feels the  pain over  his shin. He walked at rooftop as he kept thinking about Sunggyu. And somehow, he found himself blushing at the way he touched Sunggyu before.  He opened the door and found a familiar spot that he got used to sleeping beside a green container. Somehow he wondered why his school kept that containers there but who's care, its makes his place covered by its shadow. Not too hot in sweltering.  He dusted that bench and laid down  on it. 

 

Class not interesting for him. School is so boring for him. Nothing much he can do there. The  bets he always doing with his friend is the way to chase away his boredom. Slowly his eyes drifted shut, but he could hear a faint sob from another spot at that rooftop.

 

It didn’t  disturb him but the curious feels dominated him. He rose and  walked to find the voice.


Behind the one of containers, he saw a man was crying. No other, it is SungGyu , sat down with  his knees near on his chest,  looked  like  he was  trying to remove something from his mouth or maybe his lips while he still sobbing. 
 
 

What the hell did he do?


 WooHyun was silent as he continued observing  another  strange-behavior from the latter who continuous kept rubbing his lips with his palm and back hand. 
 
 

Does  he want to remove something  from his lips? The kiss print ? He can  hurt his own. Ugh, how many persons in this world who want to die willingly to taste my lips. You are such a weird. 
 

Thoughtfully, WooHyun walked toward SungGyu on the  sly manner. Hopefully he could watch properly what the other did.  Too much WooHyun surprise when he saw SungGyu’s lips started became colored more red than usual. That must be poignant. Don't ask why he knew the change on Sunggyu’s lips. He was not that stupid enough  to notice the changes  at those lips he had  kissed twice.

 

Soon he out from behind the container, paced his steps  and grabbed  SungGyu's  hand so that he didn't do another  stupid thing. It makes SungGyu surprised. Panicked, he thought Woohyun would do something to him. Isn’t the same way Woohyun tried to kiss him this morning? However SungGyu tried to pull his hand. But it looks futile. Can't get his hand back, he pushed WooHyun until he was falling on his .

 



"Now what do you want, huh??? Do yo want to kiss me again?" Sunggyu snapped, stand up quickly, worried maybe this guy would attack him.

 

So that kissing thing makes him angry.



"SungGyu, Don't be too  much. It was just a kiss" Mischievous smile decorated his face as he knew that this guy angry because  it.

“I am not a trash. You can’t walk around and kissing me, like i am not a human. Damn you and your stupid bet”

 

He has many words to say.

 

"You said it is just a kiss, huh?? I don't know how many people you have been  kissed but it was my first kiss, And I should  do it with the one I love, not with you and your stupid bet " Sunggyu tried  to hold his  sobs but woohyun could  hear his trembling voice. He stills has many things to says but it’s only makes his nerve grew bigger. Killing this boy currently  could help to down his nerves in instant but still, he should control his mind. Maybe he just overacting with this. Its just a kiss, right?


SungGyu left him who still astounding  by SungGyu’s words.

 

It was his first kiss??? He would do it with the one he loved?

 

WooHyun don't know whether he should feel happy or guilty . However he realized that there was a strange feels, spreading  in his heart. Making him difficult to breath.
  
 

------

"Oh God, Why is school always sooo booorrringgg. Let's make a bet. What is our bet this time?" Asked one of them.
 

"I do not want it anymore, SungYeol"
 

"Aish, you're not fun" SungYeol guy said.
 

"Do you want to change the target of SungGyu to be Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked to the others .
 

"Dont change the target.. ehem.. i meant I do not want too!" WooHyun replied quickly, it makes SungYeol and Dongwoo surprised. SungYeol gave Dongwoo a meaningful look.


"Let's make it more exciting "

 

SungYeol revealed their new bets, of course, with bigger bills.

"WHAT?? NO. STOP IT. I SAID I DIDN’T WANT IT. YOU TWO, STOP IT. GO FIND ANOTHER DELIGHT FOR YOU TWO. " WooHyun half- shouted after hearing  what is their bet this time.

 

“What's wrong? If you didn't want it then don’t join us. It's simple, right?”

 

“Dont dare to touch him” Woohyun grabbed Dongwoo on his  collar.



Sungyeol who had been kept observing the changes in woohyun’s expression, is now trying to let go Dongwoo  from his  brutality.

"Well, Woohyun. If you don't  want to join  this bet then let Dongwoo do it. He is not yours. The bet is a bet" Sungyeol pushed Woohyun on his shoulder and  left the room with Dongwoo.  

 

---------
 

Woohyun should  stop that stupid bet. This day the bet would start. If he couldn't stop his friend then he should warn Sunggyu.  He took his time for  looking a student named Sunggyu it. But he was not  anywhere to be found. He didn't care with his class since it was boring like hell.  He prayed silently Dongwoo and Sungyeol didn't do anything stupid toward Sunggyu. And now he was realizing how stupid his friend, um maybe include  himself.


Although it’s ridiculous to thinking that, he wanted to respect him. Or let us says, it’s the way Woohyun wanted to apologize at him, because Sunggyu refused to talk to him.

He realized that even this school so boring, he and his friends should not make a bet likes that. Somehow it is wrong and it is become wrong when it is Sunggyu. Yeah, although he did enjoyed when he did it with Sunggyu.  A shy smile bloomed at his face when he thought about it. He cupped his cheeks, prevented that smile didn't grow wider.

 

He must save him from this bet, not because he started liking him. He must have been crazy if he did. He just wanted to show his respect and Sunggyu would forgive him. Yes, a respect.

He tried to find Sunggyu before the bet started. He was ready for the consequent Sunggyu would not trust him. He checked at his class but Sunggyu not there. He asked his friends only received some teasing comments  from them.

“Why are you looking for him? His lips must be so sweet that you are always searching him, right?”

“Two straight kisses and you still didn't know where is he?”

“I thought you always keep him for yourself ? He evens not attend the class yet”

 

What did they think about us? We are not a lover. Creepy society.

 

And sort disgusted feeling crawling on his stomach and giving  the hot impact on  his cheeks. Damn. Woohyun remembered somewhere. Ah, maybe he was  there. Woohyun ran to the place. While other students still giving him teasing stares.

 

No, I do this because I promise that I will respect other people. Not only him. Yes, not only him. And this is the first step to do it.


Woohyun  so into on his mind that he didn't aware with his surrounding. He  bumped into someone as the door of rooftop closed behind him. Or the  fact, they were  collided accidentally. Student that he had  bumped almost fell backward, but Woohyun immediately pulled towards his body  powerfully.

The thing you should learn is, don’t pull  someone too strong or you could feel your lips met with another in the rough way.

 

And it happened .

 

Luckily, no bloods taste he felt. For a moment, Woohyun just thought to keep it that way, don't want to let it go. He held  the figure he  accidentally bumped in to. He pressed their bodies together, the kiss still continued. He liked the taste of those  lips and he knew the lips belong  to  whom. But the owner of those lips didn't like it a bit. He  got pushed violently.
 

"What now??? I said stay away from me, you jerk! “

 

“But i try to save you. If I didn't do it, you will fall down”  He tried to covered his act just now. Woohyun placed his self in a safe range from Sunggyu’s fist before he could throw them.

 

Sunggyu shot him a look of disbelief.

 

“You can just catch me, not kissing me” He began to cry again. His cheeks bloomed in pink color, not sure if it was because the kiss or cried thing. Umm, maybe the last one since he didn't like kissing him.


 “It isn’t a matter now. Listen. I have something to say. My friend had made another bet and you involved” Woohyun remembered why he was here in the first place.  He should tell him about the bet between  Sungyeol and Dongwoo. It is a terrible bet and he did not want Sunggyu became their victim again.

 

“Don't want to listen to you. Get  away from my way” He tried to open that door, but Woohyun tried to block his way. He turned his face to look at Woohyun.

Watching Sunggyu stopped to open that door, he thought that maybe it’s a right time to talk. Sunggyu looked so calm suddenly.

 

He inhaled fresh air before started to talk but when he was starting to speak, a hard slap  landed on his face. He stared disbelieve at Sunggyu, demanded  an explanation,  though he himself knews what the reason or maybe not.

 

"That was  for the first kiss you have stolen from me"



Then sunggyu gave him another slap on the other cheek. Woohyun kept it without a fight.



" That was for the second kiss you have stolen from me "

 

It is hurt but seing Sunggyu’s eyes which starting covered with thin tears make his heart hurt somehow. Again, he wanted to slap  him for the third times. Woohyun immediately caught his wrist and quickly landed a kiss to his lips.  Woohyun did not let him go, forced him (like usual)  until he felt sunggyu’s  body trembling on his.

 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Sunggyu sobbed hard.  



Woohyun finally retreated but still their close distance remained.  Woohyun  wiped the tears away and that was  enough to make sunggyu startled.
 

"Mianhe .." Was all he could say. Guilt crept back at his heart. He did't know why he do it at sudden. This Sunggyu guy just distract him.
 

Sunggyu walked away as woohyun losing his grip on him. He must stay away from Woohyun. But Woohyun quickly pulled him  and hugged him.
 

"Sunggyu, Sorry. Sorry, because i love you"
 

Sunggyu blinked his eyes, could not believe what he was hear.


"If you like me, why did you kiss me without my permission?? Is it better if your friend also makes another stupid bet on me? Like you did! "

 

Sunggyu tried to escape but it is just vulnerable since the hug so ing tight. Woohyun continued hugging him, do not want to let sunggyu run away or hitting  him again.



"Because I do not want  anyone else kissing you. Just me, the one who allowed to kiss you"

 

“Who are you? You are nothing for me..” Still tried to release himself.



"But  I love became the person who  has stolen  your first kiss ..."

 

There was no reply from Sunggyu. Woohyun felt sunggyu no longer rebelled in his  arms. Slowly  he released him.


Sunggyu have his head down, tried not to look at Woohyun as the latter kept gazed on him.  His heart was pounding so hard as Woohyun cupped his face, forced to look at him. His heart still ponding, this time more hard while he thought the way he could escape from Woohyun because it was so embarrassing. He hates  this man but his words just now making his mind fuzzy.

“So?” He asked

 

“what?” Sunggyu kept refusing to look at his eyes, chewing his lip that Woohyun found it so cute.

 

“Can i steal your fourt kiss as your boyfriend?”

 

what the hell  this boy asks me for that after the 3th time? 


 
“No, you are a ert”  Sunggyu yelled. And with that, he flung out from there with Woohyun was tailing behind him . It's just so embarrasing. He should hate that man but his body gave him another reaction that proved he like him.
 

  
He glaced at his wrist watch, still two minutes before the bet started. Quickly he called a number and sort of time someone accepted it.

 

“Dongwoo-ah, i am in ..”

 

And with that he closed  his phone and went  to chase Sunggyu that ran  a few steps  before him.

 

And the bet still goes....

 

=======

The last bet (if you all wondered) , it is who is among  them can kiss Sunggyu in a week without getting slapped, hit or killed.

=======

 

 

 

Milky_Sky : hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I wanted to make it looks  like one scene on Hana Yori Dango Dorama but failed. :D

Gyugyu89 : Chapter 1 is up. Both of us didnt have experience about it. hehe. Enjoy. ^__^