Closet

It's Running man, girl!
"Yeah... That's good to know. And, what about you Sohee?"
 
"Huh ? What ?" Sohee jumped. She was lost in her mind. What did this MC said...? She tried hard to find his question but couldn't. She blushed. Aish... It was like her first variety show in a while and she was exactly the same as before : shy, quiet and shy again... And the presence of HER did not help. She couldn't think well or just be herself because she was too afraid maybe she will think bad about her. She really tried her best to get her attention because of her 'quiet' attitude but she didn't even look at her. What was wrong with her? Sohee asked herself. 'Am I this ugly... hugh.' She was really sad. She has this disturbing feeling in her stomach, you know, who hurts more than anything.
 
 
 
'Sohee ! Hey ! Are you still with us ?' the MC and the hosts started to laugh. This made her more embarrassed then before. What could she said ?
 
'Huh... Yes... Sorry... I...I didn't hear your question oppa !' She stammered.
 
'Oh... We were wondering if it was strange for you not to be the maknae among idols anymore.'
 
 
 
Sohee analyzed his words and carefully responded to him. 
 
 
 
'Well... Yes a little. But... It's good to see cute dongsaeng !' She blushed, thinking of Her.
 
 
 
They started to laugh again and Sohee looked at him with surprise. 'Did I say something wrong ?' she asked quietly.
 
 
 
'Hahaha... Noo, don't worry ! It's just that it quite funny that you say 'cute' although you're the cutest girl !' He smiled at her. She frowned.
 
'Oh... But I'm not...' She scratched her head. Should she say it...? Or not...? Yes she had to.
 
'I think f(x)'s Sulli is cuter.' She looked at the girl, hoping to see any emotion born in her. But Sulli did not even smile or moved. Sohee wanted to cry. Why did she had to love this cold girl? And people said it was her... The cold...What the heck ?
 
'Aww... Really cute!' Finally said the MC who created groups for the show. 'Let's start now!' He started to call people and luckily, Sohee was in the same team as Sulli. She had to talk to her and know why she always ignored her. Even when they had to greet each other during comeback stage or shows, Sulli was the only one who didn't do that. Sohee was sure she hated her but for why ? It wasn't fair ! She was madly in love with her...
 
 
 
Her team started to talked about their plan and decided to be in pair. At this time, the camera turn off and the team take a little break. Sohee went to sit down in a chair, alone. She then heard two people talking and listened to it.
 
'I don't want to be with her oppa ! Why !'
 
'Well, I didn't ask you for your opinion, Jinri ! It's like that. And, Sohee did nothing wrong ! She's really sweet you know...'
 
'I don't care !! I can't stand her, okay !'
 
'Hey! You have to be more polite, what's wrong with you...?' 
 
'No... Nothing. I'm sorry oppa.' She leaved him with those words.
 
 
 
Sohee bit her lip trying not to cry. She wanted to came back to her home and never get out. She felt so bad; so hurt. She did this stupid show just to see her but seems like Sulli didn't feel the same as her at all. Before she decided to do anything, the MC asked her to come and she had no choice but to followed him. The ball in her belly kept growing and she knew she couldn't handle it anymore. 
 
'Go !' Sohee's team started to run in order to find some items and she was alone. Sulli was there but; she didn't even walked. Sohee took a deep breath before started to went to her. She put her hand on Sulli's shoulder and said.
 
'I think... Whe should run too... If not, we will not get paid, you know...' She tried to laugh although she was shaking.
 
'YAH ! Don't touch me you !!' She pulled her hand violently. It was too much. Sohee exploded.
 
'You ing idiot who you think you are for talking to me like that ? Huh ?! Tell me !' She took the arm of Sully, who has not struggled, and pulled her into a closet, locked.
 
'I'm really upset now ! Ok ? You're really an idiot. ! I'm so angry. Don't you think you played with my feelings too much now ? Stop ! Stop it. I love you so much Sulli. That's why I made all those stupid efforts for you but you did not even look at me. Why ? You think you're too good for me ? OK but just tell me that instead of ignore me.' Sohee could not breathe. She was stuck to Sulli's body in this small closet. And, sincerely, although she was sad and upset. She could not hide her feeling. She was watching Sulli who bit her lips and all she wanted to do was to kiss her like a beast. Sulli looked at her differently now. Her eyes was so warm and hot. Sohee almost became wet by watching her.
 
 
 
'I... I would almost kiss you as a punition...' Sohee said.
 
'Then do it...' 
 
'What ?'
 
'Do it...' Sulli whispered those words.
 
'But... I heard you saying you hate me...'
 
'Yeah. I hated you because I love you so much and you seems not to be interrested in me as a girlfriend but just as a little sister... I hated that... But now that I know your true feelings... I want you to kiss me RIGHT NOW Ahn Sohee.'
 
 
 
Sohee immediatly kissed Sulli. She waited for this moment like forever... And... It happened. Their kiss was so passionate and fiery. Sohee fell like she became addicted to the saliva of Sulli. She wanted to do this forever and she felt like Sulli wanted that too that's why she smiled. Sulli bit her tongue and Sohee started to laugh. 
 
'You devil girl !' 
 
 
 
Sulli laughed too as she Sohee's lips.
 
'I would be tempted to be more devile if we were in bed...' Sulli whispered, biting Sohee's ear this time.
 
'Grr, you're hot baby.' Sohee was completly submitted to her. 
 
 
 
'SOHEE , SULLI ? WHERE ARE YOU ?!'
 
' !' said Sohee. 'We have to get out of here.'
 
'Yes you're right unnie !' said Sulli, for the first time. Sohee smiled as she opened the door. The staff and hosts were looking at them with a shocked face. The two laughed. After that, the game continued and Sohee and Sulli were running hand in hand, like two 'sisters. At the end of the show, the MC went to see Sulli and whispered in her ear. 'Well Sulli, it's Running man, girl. Not Closet Show !' She laughed at him, pulling her tongue.
 
'Yah oppa...!'