My Trap.

Love Me if you dare

Hi Gyuseu~ long time isn't . so so sorry~~ *90 degree bow*  i had no time to upload but i ll keep it up this time :D so i hope you like the chap don't forget to comment love Ya -blow kisses- kiss

btw i got a new trailer from # Forbidden Dreamers Poster Shop 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tfj3RY8B2_Y 



[a week later] Siwan pov

it's been already 6 days that i lived with a completely stranger and i am actually enduring it it's not like i stayed for long in our house. i ll just leave in the the early morning and be back later at night. but something is really burdening me all though i told her to stop acting weird the woman i m married to is completely freak! she'd wait for me every night,cook me dinner and never sat dining with me moreover she'll keep eyeing me and asking if it's delicious but of course i'll just ignore her. i though she ll give up when i rejected her but she kept cooking for me and even sent packed lunch to my office. the problem is i got addicted to her yummy food and especially her hand made coffee i can't barely spend my day without it ! i wonder if she put some kinda of drug in it so i managed to woke up one day to spy on her . but nothing was weird , she made the coffee naturally and simply while singing trots her voice...her cooking...her face remind me off someone i cherish a lot my mom.. now i guess the reason is clear. but most important i have too keep my heart shut no one can have my heart beside im yoona .Noel is just a business partner.keep that in your mind siwan no place in your heart any more .

 

 

Noel pov

after i got married my life wasn't that bad. i learned many new cooks and worked hard to be a good virtual housewife and most important took care of him . i ll wake up every day earlier and cook form him , make laundry , clean the house and do grocery. while he' not home almost like all times i visit my mom who seemed surprised by the changement of her treatment and nurses , i just lied that i got a better job and she actually believed and i can't even describe the smile she had splattered on her face all day long beside the doctor assur me on her health and that's she improving quickly . finally i felt relieved and thanked god for his true bless.

back to my husband, i felt somehow attached to him day by day even though he kept rejecting being friend with me and even called me a weird freak i still feel comfortable around him i can see the soft side he's hiding there inside of him behind the brat poker face , i can see many wounds who made him looks like that i can sense it it's like someone stabbed him from the back not any one but a close one to his heart a bad boy first love his heart owner. i overheard their phone call one night the way he told her i miss you.. the way he talked ...his sweet rare voice who never left my head .. the choking ageyo he made.. he's a hurted person..she's the one who hurted him.. 

                                           and i just realised i m deeply in love with him.

                       7 days , 336 hours ... and i already felt in the trap i was most scared of .