a beautiful Mess

Love Me if you dare

there she was as always working without rest for 12 endless hours she hated her miserable life but she couldn't stop not now.

her mom needs her she almost sacrificed her life for her sake she blamed her self again and again .

she had to save her before it s too late !!! she knows well how much fun she wasted her teen life is all gone for now she only had one goal to save her precious mom and make up for her.

she was just seating on the cold floor in her part time job's restaurent picturing her hopefully happy future with her mom  : in their house back yard having a playful water fight or baking some sweet pancakes like they used to do ! a hot tear escaped her teary eyes remembering all these memories made her full of hope she just need to work hard and fulfills her simple dream suddenly her thought was cut  by the co-worker telling her it s closing time she quickly removed her uniform right away she walked out of the restaurant after getting finally her monthly payment .

entering the hospital she greeted the nurses and workers it s been long time since she used to visit this gloomy place everyone alomst know her and they always try to help her cause they know how much kind and sweet she is ! 

her mother was so happy to see her yet she pitied her poor daughter and tried to stop her which made no eul so angry finally she was convinced after no eul s pleading and promising to take care of her self and health !
that night ,  the doctor asked to meet noeul he told her about how bad her mother s condition is and how much she need that expensive surgery ! she didn't know what to do will she be able to save her mom...... bad thought were surrounding her somehow her legs lead her to a neglected bar she had some cups of drinks so she can forget and later...
 
 
 
 
in another part of the town im siwan a handsome arrogant gyu had  something messing with his feelings... his heart was in a mess ! he knows he s too late!! for now, he can't do nothing about it he lost the fight ! she is gone now she belongs to someone else she has nothing to do with him only one sharp reality : that best friend zone 
im yonna is gone away not by his side any longer !
 
"and now im yoona and jang wooyoung i pronounce you as husband and wife ! you may kiss the bird "
his ripped heart his teary eyes his unnoticeable presence for her it made him more weak he had to run away from this but he was sure he has to face her now or tomorrow he can't hide forever he didn't know what to do neither how to act he let his legs lead him and it was a run away choice he believed he s not a cowered but that night might change everything he care deeply about her will he be able to let her go not for once but for life he wasn't sure..
 troubled and heart-breaking the same feelings was back since his mom s death and  his father negligence he hated that feeling so much...
didn't she promised to marry him when they were child didn't he had her first kiss at their 1 year friendship anniversary did she forgot about it all ?? in fact that was all past and childhood memories ! she made a joke of while he was just heart brooking he hated her for that but he couldn't stop loving her he wished he could just disappear from this earth but he still needs her...
he parked his luxurious car in front of a near cheap bar   he just needed few drinks to forget about his misery after all what that woo gyu got and he didn't he had everything fame,money,look everything but not her...

Author note

well... xD i did my best for the 1st chapter it might be "Not That good" but i promise i'll do my best to improve the few next chapters 

Please do subscribe and comment blow 

Enjoy~~ reading ^_^