001

Obsessive Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV~

School has end, and I was about to go home. I saw sehun oppa and wanted to say goodbye to him but sehun oppa head to the back of the school building. I followed and hid behind the bush without him realizing it. Shockingly, I saw sehun oppa with a woman and it’s my senior, Cho Rong seonbae-nim!

   “Cho Rong-ah, I…” Sehun stutters.

“huh? Don’t tell me sehun oppa is confessing?” you thought nervously.

“…I… like you” the word coming out from Sehun
’s mouth.

*NOOO!!!!!!! OH NO!!! I can’t believe this is happening….All my dream to spend time with him are ruin! NOOO!!! I’ve been rejected…indirectly rejected….

I feel like I want to cry…

“I’m sorry” said Cho Rong seonbae-nim.

“Huh? What?”

“I just consider you as my friend. I’m sorry” Cho Rong seonbae-nim reject.

GREAT!!! I feel like just born. You are destined to be mine. MY ERA JUST BEGIN! SEHUN OPPA, YOU WILL BE MINE. I WILL CATCH OPPA’S HEART AND MAKE YOU’RE MINE. OPPA, WAIT FOR ME…. ^-^

OHOHOHOHOHOHO~

“oppa!” I came out from the bushes and ran giddily to sehun.

“Hyomin?! Did you saw it?” Sehun turns to you.

“YES! PERFECTLY! FROM A to Z. too bad, isn’t it??!” you said excitedly.

“you sound ridiculous.”Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

“Of course! It looks like the only thing to do is for you to fall in love with me!!! *I finally said it*” you propose him indirectly.

“huh? Just go home. Don’t say anything stupid. I will never like you.” Sehun turn back.

AND THAT WORDs HITS YOU.

 “…it ends…” you said on knees.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter