Chapter 1

Who took my nail polish

"Yah Minhwan! Did you steal my nail polish again? I'm gonna kill you this time! Come here!!" Hongki yelled from his room in their  FT ISLAND dorms.

"Hyung! I didn't take it. It's not me this time. I swear!!!" Afraid that Hongki hyung will hit him, Minhwan replied innocently.

Minhwan is the one who always play pranks on Hongki. Others don't dare touch his things. Especially his nail polish. But this time it's not him who took it. It was an idea from Seunghyun. Only Jonghun and Jaejin knew about this. They wanted to do a prank on both Hongki and Minari. Because they are the ones who are always teasing others. Especially Hongki.

Being the maknae Minari is treated sweetly. Being the eldest others don't dare to hit or scold Hongki.

"How could you do this ON MY BIRTH DAY! It has to be you. It is always you. Others don't even think about touching my nail polish." Hongki said angrily.

Hearing the noise Jonghun, Jeajin and Seunghyun came to the main room.

"No hyung, I didn't do it. It's not me this time."

"You're not gonna get your chicken today! I'm gonna eat them ALL!!"

"NOOO.......... I didn't do it. But if you think I'm the one who's responsible, you can hit me as much as you want. BUT NOT THE CHICKEN! Please.....please......... plea...........se"

Other three found it very difficult not to laugh. And Jonghun is  already videoing this. Hongki took a pillow and started hitting Minari, who is on his knees. Others were giggling already. And then Seunghyun couldn't take it anymore. He broke into laugh.

"Hyung, looking for this?" Seunghyun asked waving Hongki's nail polish.

"YOU! SONG SEUNGHYUN! You stole my nail polish? You are DEAD!!" Hongki stopped hitting Minari and chased Seunghyun to hit, who is running all over the place.

 Jaejin and Jonghun is laughing hardly while videoing the situation.

"SENGIL CHUKHAHAMINDA HONGKI HYUNG!!!!!!!"

They were all laughing so hard!